Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I agree with Okie

MrRich

I have to agree you are stupid for posting something negative, making fun of people who are trying to bring you intel is NOT very smart!!! If you don't have good intel then stop making fun of others................Thanks in advance!!!

Hey, lighten up! This is a little too brutal. Let's refrain from personal attacks. I think Mr. Rich's post was benign as he stated he is only agreeing with Okie, on one statement he made. Those are Okie's words, not Mr. Rich's. Not nice to call other members, stupid.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

All I said was that I agree with okie that he has made himself look stupid by wrongly predicting an RV every week for the last three months. Sorry dude, but you're not gonna find an okie fan club here like you guys probably have at PD. Some of us don't need intel. We've done our research and we've taken our position and we're just waiting for the market to come to us.

I just don't like it when some people try to make themselves look good by pointing out another persons faults.......When you don'thave anything good to say why say anything at all.....Everyone knows OKIE!!!No need to start a post just to bring someone down ...even though you were agreeing with him, you started a post that was in no way positive, would you like others to do that to you??? I don't think so..Hope you see the picture from both sides not just your way of looking at it!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

oh brother....here we go again....stay grounded and okie wouldnt get under everyones skin...i enjoy reading his comments....i get really down :( when i see all the bashing that everyone does to him or anyone else sometimes it just makes you loose faith in humanity. but we all have to decide....i like peace and love for all mankind..but mr rich thanks for at least liking that point of his comment... :)

I just don't like it when some people try to make themselves look good by pointing out another persons faults.......When you don'thave anything good to say why say anything at all.....Everyone knows OKIE!!!No need to start a post just to bring someone down ...even though you were agreeing with him, you started a post that was in no way positive, would you like others to do that to you??? I don't think so..Hope you see the picture from both sides not just your way of looking at it!!

Do you mean pointing out other people's faults, like you are doing now? Just drop it please since you have nothing positive to say either. Live by the words you have posted.

Thank you

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1