Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I agree with Okie

MrRich

Hmm lets see here if you were one cent off you might look stupid, LOL

I would say Okie your to little to late on that. You sure make me laugh though always wonder whats next with you keep them coming. :lol: Hey what do you get when you mix Okie, Possum and the Terryk group together. pause pause absolutely no RV thats for sure

Edited by siberian_shaddow
  • Upvote 1

The part in bold print is the only part I agree with! :lol:

This post is different than 2 other posts of OKIES

This one states.

a rate of 3.22

and the bit about the float for 90 days....

Here are the ones I found

2-15-11 Skype chat - Blaino/Okie rumors

Highlights/Thoughts

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ RUMORS

1. Okie says this week appears to hold great things according to what he received last night

2. Blaino says a major US bank was told in a memo on Monday morning that they should take steps to prepare for significant cash transactions in the next 48 hours

3. Okie says that Shabibi released the rate last Thursday night

4. He also says Parliament is in session (holiday or not)

***************************************************************************************

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] just on here for a short time--this week appears to hold great things according to what i received last night

[blaino] OK, if you all read your script... then you know that the most recent "REAL" intel from "Known good sources" is that a major US Bank (No, not The US Bank chain) was told in a memo on Monday morning that they should take steps to prepare for "significant cash transactions" in the next 48 hours... so that would infer thru Wednesday morning.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] shabbi stated rate last thursday night---

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] sources states (not me) this is the week

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] holiday or not---parliment is in session

link... http://waitingforthervmoment.blogspot.com/2011_02_15_archive.html

Just seems odd part of it was excluded from other site....

This post made my day! LOL :) I always love a good okie joke. I picture him wearing fine polyester suits in argyle print, a bad hair piece and a thin bristle mustache with an old van full of vacuums that he peddles for a living....Just seems like that kinda guy.

• Upvote 1

This post made my day! LOL :) I always love a good okie joke. I picture him wearing fine polyester suits in argyle print, a bad hair piece and a thin bristle mustache with an old van full of vacuums that he peddles for a living....Just seems like that kinda guy.

And with that he must have a booth at the local flea market. lol I want to know during that chat why no one asked him about the post 2 days ago that said Tuesday cash in for sure? In that post he said "i am 100% sure and i don't ever say that". Well okie, i am 100% sure that you are full of chit.. One things for sure, with all the rates he has posted he will be close with one of them... haha.. When this RV happens i will send Okie a nice gift for each of the promised RV day's that never happened. It will be a long 6 months of Mondays for him. Now i need to start thinking of some good gag gifts to mail to him....

i was in chat the other day and one of my sources called. she (the wife) said for me to stop by the store and pickup milk on my way home from work.

And the second call was from your wife again reminding you to pickup milk. And the third call was from your wife making sure you picked up the milk.........

What is really pathetic are the sheeple that hang on every word these gurus say. Geeeez, what a way to live.

If it wasn't for making fun of or bashing other people, I don't think half the people on this site would have anything to do.

Well it's the middle of winter and many of us are snowed in, kinda like a snow day in school. We kiddos have to find something to do :lol:

Bashing might not be so nice but making fun is the same as having fun in my world. :P

Hmm lets see here if you were one cent off you might look stupid, LOL

I would say Okie your to little to late on that. You sure make me laugh though always wonder whats next with you keep them coming. laugh.gifHey what do you get when you mix Okie, Possum and the Terryk group together. pause pause absolutely no RV thats for sure

Hmmmmm....LOL Would that be.....TerryOkie ......(get it, as in kerioakee ) unsure.gif

I have to agree you are stupid for posting something negative, making fun of people who are trying to bring you intel is NOT very smart!!! If you don't have good intel then stop making fun of others................Thanks in advance!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I have to agree you are stupid for posting something negative, making fun of people who are trying to bring you intel is NOT very smart!!! If you don't have good intel then stop making fun of others................Thanks in advance!!!

All I said was that I agree with okie that he has made himself look stupid by wrongly predicting an RV every week for the last three months. Sorry dude, but you're not gonna find an okie fan club here like you guys probably have at PD. Some of us don't need intel. We've done our research and we've taken our position and we're just waiting for the market to come to us.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1