Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I agree with Okie

MrRich

The part in bold print is the only part I agree with! :lol:

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] just on here for a short time--this week appears to hold great things according to what I received last night

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] Shabibi stated rate last Thursday night---

[lynnkitchat] OKIE_OIL_MAN can you share the rate with us?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] yes I could--but I shouldn't because of being off 1 penny would make me look stupid (more than I already do)

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I understand and was told 3.22

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] rates will hold steady a minimum of 90 days as per exchange rate mechanism of the IMF coming into effect of the mandates of only a 2½% variance being permitted on an international currency

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] phone

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] sources states (not me) this is the week

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] still on phone--different source

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] holiday or not---parliament is in session presently

[Dee1031] Why do we keep getting articles about the vote on the budget, I thought everything was all done. Very confused

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dee- budget done--will be amended to reflect increase of allotments because of increased oil revenue

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dee-we are all confused--don't feel like the lone ranger

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] BBL

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 15

Oh Mr. Rich ... I should have known!

Read the title of your post and was in total disbelief; just had to read it.

Of course ... you are right ... I think we can all agree on that one point he makes. And he thinks that makes him humble.

hahahahaHAHAHAHA

thanks for the chuckle :)

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What amazes me is how this guy ALWAYS seems to get MULTIPLE phone calls from "sources" while in a chat...is this an all day thing or do they just know when he is on a chat and that is the time to call??? blink.gif

i was in chat the other day and one of my sources called. she (the wife) said for me to stop by the store and pickup milk on my way home from work.

• Upvote 3

I think with Okie, one thing to remember is that even though he may post bogus information, most of us still read it to hopefully find some truth in what he presents. With that truth, it'll help settle the nerves of the impatient investors. He helps us dream our dreams.....

You can't ever win the lottery w/o buying a lottery ticket first.

So if your never holding onto a potential winning lottery ticket, why dream about winning it?

For us dinar investors, we took the step of putting money down in hopes of it hitting..

Speculation shows that a RV is possible... (But not guaranteed)

Ever since I have invested, I have gained a lot of education of how things work in the M.E.

I see how things work politically - I see how things have worked culturally - etc. etc.

In my overall opinion: Iraq will become a booming economy... With what happens with the IQD, I believe it can only go up.. Just a matter of whether it climbs slowly or takes a huge jump. With pushing to join the WTO, taking part in trade with foreign countries, and increasing the private sector, Iraq will only improve....

RV or not, we are seeing history pretty up close in the making...

• Upvote 4

I think with Okie, one thing to remember is that even though he may post bogus information, most of us still read it to hopefully find some truth in what he presents. With that truth, it'll help settle the nerves of the impatient investors. He helps us dream our dreams.....

You can't ever win the lottery w/o buying a lottery ticket first.

So if your never holding onto a potential winning lottery ticket, why dream about winning it?

For us dinar investors, we took the step of putting money down in hopes of it hitting..

Speculation shows that a RV is possible... (But not guaranteed)

Ever since I have invested, I have gained a lot of education of how things work in the M.E.

I see how things work politically - I see how things have worked culturally - etc. etc.

In my overall opinion: Iraq will become a booming economy... With what happens with the IQD, I believe it can only go up.. Just a matter of whether it climbs slowly or takes a huge jump. With pushing to join the WTO, taking part in trade with foreign countries, and increasing the private sector, Iraq will only improve....

RV or not, we are seeing history pretty up close in the making...

I have won real money on lottery tickets. They pay better than OKIE's predictions and I can place my hands on them!! :lol: