Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7 Million in 25,000 uncirculated.

Fummins

Anyone in Northern California (Sacramento area) looking to purchase? I have 4 mil and my partner has 3 mil in uncirculated 25,000 Dinar notes and prefer face to face transaction. If not they are going to DinarTrade. Thanks.

Are you currently selling at the price Dtrade is offering? 900 per million? I'm in southern california and I was wondering how we could arrange a meeting?

• Downvote 1

Anyone in Northern California (Sacramento area) looking to purchase? I have 4 mil and my partner has 3 mil in uncirculated 25,000 Dinar notes and prefer face to face transaction. If not they are going to DinarTrade. Thanks.

Wow, you will be a fool to sell them and you will regret it. Mark my words!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now go to sleep.

• Downvote 1

Are you currently selling at the price Dtrade is offering? 900 per million? I'm in southern california and I was wondering how we could arrange a meeting?

We are looking to get more than DT price, probably $950 per mil. Thanks

Wow, you will be a fool to sell them and you will regret it. Mark my words!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now go to sleep.

Yea right, heard that for years, LOL
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why, when people post that they are moving on from this investment, do others always take it upon themselves to try to talk them out of it? Or, why do people always put individuals down when they decide to divest of the IQD? It has nothing to do with 'us'!

If you want fummins IQD at an agreed upon price, then contact him and buy it. If not, let him be ...

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Why, when people post that they are moving on from this investment, do others always take it upon themselves to try to talk them out of it? Or, why do people always put individuals down when they decide to divest of the IQD? It has nothing to do with 'us'!

If you want fummins IQD at an agreed upon price, then contact him and buy it. If not, let him be ...

TS

you're right if he cant wait a little longer thats his problem. Godd luck on your future adventures, now go back to sleep.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

whoever posted that they were selling dinars is full of sh!7 ! they had enough money to invest $3-4,000 , but now they want to sell ,for what, to get a few thousand back , whether it RV's or not....

doesnt make since... unless they stole them. I think its just to get a rise out of everyone ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

whoever posted that they were selling dinars is full of sh!7 ! they had enough money to invest $3-4,000 , but now they want to sell ,for what, to get a few thousand back , whether it RV's or not....

doesnt make since... unless they stole them. I think its just to get a rise out of everyone ;)

Why are you so threatened by someone else making a decision for themselves? Doesn't make sense.

TS

TS

Thank you very much On_Reserve for that statement. I often wonder

the same thing. I understand when someone wants to sell, that is their

right. For many it simply has become too much to deal with after years of

hype and lies and half truths, it gets old. Some can wait it out, others choose not to.

It is simply a personal decision for some. He has stated clearly why he is selling, he

needs to offer NO additional explanation.

Fummins, all my best to you and please take good care my friend. :D

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 3

how could we arrange a meeting? I am willing to purchase 5 million dinars. If you could sell it for $920, I'll buy them all.

Do you know anyone down here in southern california? family or friend? Maybe you could ship the dinars to them, and I can meet them face to face?

Sounds like a tough scenario, I am in Nor Cal and slammed at work. No way can I make it there, wish I could I need a vacation.

Ya know if we were face to face and you said that to me I would knock you on your silly adolescent ass.
  • Upvote 6

says the guy who blindly believes in an investment. It's his choice to sell his dinar.

You must be one of those people who thinks it's "rude" or "immature" when someone doesn't agree with you and give negatives.

hype and lies and half truths, it gets old. Some can wait it out, others choose not to.

It is simply a personal decision for some. He has stated clearly why he is selling, he

Jim

---

Jim,

I'll throw one more thing in here.

The thing is ... we've ALL got quit in us (please hold the arrows).

What I mean is ... If this didn't RV in the next 5-10 years, I would be gone. If it doesn't RV by the end of this year (depending on how the tea leaves look), I may divest by then (probably not, but maybe). Who cares. And who cares what another does with his/her financial decisions. And 'we' have NO idea what another's financial situation is like.

When people attack people on this board for their beliefs or their actions, it says more about the attacker than it does about the person being attacked. As far as I can tell, about 50% of the people on this board may be crazy ... but what's that got to do with me? Nothing.

Presently, I like my investment (speculation). That may change like it did today for fummins.

All the best,

TS

Jim

---

Thanks Jim, appreciate the logic in your post, have a good day Sir.

TS

DItto, I am with you on that, if it rv's he has to live with it, if it doesn't he is smarter than us... lol

Sounds like a tough scenario, I am in Nor Cal and slammed at work. No way can I make it there, wish I could I need a vacation.

Ya know if we were face to face and you said that to me I would knock you on your silly adolescent ass.

if i could give more pluses on that I would give you one... lol

• Upvote 1

says the guy who blindly believes in an investment. It's his choice to sell his dinar.

You must be one of those people who thinks it's "rude" or "immature" when someone doesn't agree with you and give negatives.

nope not at all actually i rarely ever give out (-'s) because i can care less. So no sir or maam you are wrong If people dont agree I could really care less type of guy the way i see it not everyone will like you in this world and well i won't loose an ounce of sleep over it neither. Have a good day. Now please for the Love of GOD go back to sleep now you seem tired.

Edited by easyrider