Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV can't wait until Sunday

uncs

What makes you think people are going to take to the streets in Iraq? Unlike Egypt, Yemen, Bahrain and Tunisia, Iraq has a semblance of a democracy. There is considerable popular support for Maliki and the GOI, even if it is not majority support. The people of Iraq already have a constitutional process available to change their gov't if they are unhappy. None of those other countries do. If people were protesting their gov't in Iraq in large measure, we would hear about it. The RV can, and will, in my opinion, wait longer. It could be much longer. You are letting your personal feelings about an RV overwhelm logic.

[/quote

Your kidding right? What makes me think people are going to take to the streets. Try have limited running water, and very little power! And they have money lots of it and the people know it. So let me ask you this. What males you think they are NOT going to take to the street?

• Upvote 3

I STILL LIKE MARCH 17TH AS I HAVE SAID ALL A LONG FOR THE RV = ST. PATRICKS DAY = WE WILL BE WEARING THE GREEN AND GETTING THE GREEN!

Well, your hypothesis is about as valid as anything else out there ... and part of it is provable ... there IS a St. Patrick's day ... oh, wait a minute ... do we have link to prove that? This could all be a great green St. Patrick's Day Scam/Hoax ...

hahahaha

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What makes you think people are going to take to the streets in Iraq? Unlike Egypt, Yemen, Bahrain and Tunisia, Iraq has a semblance of a democracy. There is considerable popular support for Maliki and the GOI, even if it is not majority support. The people of Iraq already have a constitutional process available to change their gov't if they are unhappy. None of those other countries do. If people were protesting their gov't in Iraq in large measure, we would hear about it. The RV can, and will, in my opinion, wait longer. It could be much longer. You are letting your personal feelings about an RV overwhelm logic.

I think you need to brush up on the news. Iraqis are protesting and a huge protest is planned for February 25th in Baghdad. Three people were shot last week during a protest. And these are not personal feelings - they are fact.

Iraqis demonstrate over lack of basic services

Email

Feb-6-11 10:35am

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Hundreds of Iraqis took part in scattered demonstrations on Sunday, calling for an improvement in basic services and the resignation of local government officials as unrest sweeps much of the Arab world.

In Baghdad, around 250 people gathered in the impoverished district of Bab al-Sham to protest against a lack of services. "It is a tragedy. Even during the Middle Ages, people were not living in this situation," said engineer Furat al-Janabi.

Some carried a coffin with the word "services" written across it, while others called for the resignation of all members of the local council in their area.

Almost eight years after the U.S.-led invasion, Iraq's infrastructure remains severely damaged. The country suffers a chronic water shortage, electricity supply is intermittent and sewage collects in the streets.

While public frustration is a challenge to the government as Iraq emerges from the sectarian war after the invasion, the country has already been freed from the autocratic rule that protesters in other countries such as Egypt are seeking to end.

In the oil city of Basra, 420 km (260 miles) south of Baghdad, around 100 protesters demanded the resignation of the governor and members of the city council, saying they were corrupt.

The demonstrators carried yellow cards symbolizing the warning card a referee carries in a soccer match.

"I and my children depend totally on food rations, without it we will die. I find work for one day, and then nothing for 10 days after that," said 43-year-old Nuri Ghadhban, a day laborer in the construction industry and father of six.

"I have been looking for kerosene for a month and I cannot find it. We have had enough. What do they (officials) want? For us to burn ourselves until they think about us?"

Protests in Tunisia which forced out President Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali last month began after a young unemployed man set himself on fire in protest at his treatment by the authorities. Since then, there has been a series of self-immolations around the Arab world.

Other demonstrations were staged in the western Iraqi city of Ramadi and in a town near the southern city of Diwaniya. A smaller protest took place in the northern city of Mosul.

The protests were peaceful and came after Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, reappointed to a second term in December, announced that he planned to take only half his $30,000 monthly salary and would also push for a two-term limit on his office.

Iraqi police opened fire last Thursday to disperse hundreds of residents protesting about shortages of power, water and other services near the city of Diwaniya, wounding three.

Similar protests, directed at power shortages, were held last June in Basra, where police opened fire. Two protesters died.

(Reporting by Aseel Kami and Hadeer Abbas in Baghdad, Aref Mohammed in Basra, Fadhil al-Badrani in Falluja, and Jamal al-Badrani in Mosul; Editing by Serena Chaudhry/David Stamp

• Upvote 5

I would just at this point to just get some solid intel,I know this is going to go some day but when,all i can say is is that all of the intel so far stinks!!! all of it,guys it cant be that hard to see a need for iraq to rv and thay just sit on there hands,its close or we are all being screwd,and hard,the facts are the facts were is the rv,it always seems just around the corner.any one els out there sees a pattern to,hope this happens soon cant take much more of this crapp of not knowing any good solid friggin info,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Compared to some I,m a newbie in the dinar speculation investment,but saying that I,ve not just popped out of the womb neither.From my short time gathering information it is obvious

no one knows sweet FA if the RV will or won't happen nor the date or rate,that's apart from the GOI and perhaps those at the helm of financial institutions and even then I have my doubts.The

only information investors can reasonably attain are factual small parts of a larger puzzle and these are related to actual events that are occurring in Iraq.You can then draw your own conclusions

if this information puts a negative or positive slant on the possibility of a RV.I think all the so called gurus have had their 15mins of fame.

I thought we were close for the past 51/2 years.. We are closer then ever before. Things are falling into place. The people of Iraq realize how close the RV is, if they overthrow the Gov. now, they will go back to the beginning.. As long as no one invades Iraq, I believe the job will get done. I think it will be before Mar 29, before the summit. Iraq wants to be the big dog on the block.....Hold on keep the faith, we all can't be wrong.....

Sure we are closer. You and I are sitting happy with our bellies fed and happy. Most Iragis are neither happy nor fed. If the Goi are just going to keep on dragging their feet,, there may not be a Goi soon. When they have no jobs, hungry, tired, and sick the unthinkable can happen. The GREEN ZONE is a ticking time bomb. The GOI must give what people need. Since they are not doing their jobs anyway they must be replaced..the power of the people will prevail.

just my opinion.

Sure we are closer. You and I are sitting happy with our bellies fed and happy. Most Iragis are neither happy nor fed. If the Goi are just going to keep on dragging their feet,, there may not be a Goi soon. When they have no jobs, hungry, tired, and sick the unthinkable can happen. The GREEN ZONE is a ticking time bomb. The GOI must give what people need. Since they are not doing their jobs anyway they must be replaced..the power of the people will prevail.

just my opinion.

You're right of course.... Logic would dictate things should fold the way you described.. But many if not most times esp. in some areas of the world events do not follow a logical straight line.. ... Too many factors standing in the way and blocking the sensible flow of things...Sadly enough....We'll have to wait and see, as usual.

Edited by umbertino

If Maliki said Americans would be happy on Tuesday, and it ends up it is a holiday, I guess he got us, didn't he. Do you think it was really a goal of his to make Americans happy?

As it has been said many times, don't watch what they say.....watch what they do.

I would suggest that we take our wants out of this RV equation and look for the needs of the Iraqi people. Do you have food in the kitchen? Hell, a lot of them don't even have a kitchen. Can you take your child to a doctor? What if you had three kids that were hungry, sick, and you lived in dirt and waste? And you have been doing this for years......not a few months.

Now, think about the difference between something that you want and something that you need......

God bless America and God bless the Iraqi people.

I couldn't agree with you more! But Don't forget the people right here in this country that are in the same position as the Iraqi! A lot of them are prying for this RV! In the last 2 years I have lost a ton of money, lost a marriage of 27 years and 1 house that was my parents. But I just found out last Friday that I was cleared for a Loan Modification and I will now be able to at least keep this house! My good friend worked hard in a concrete business he built from scratch! 3 years ago he lost it all! Because the Big companies could afford to lose money during this (Depression!) and took jobs away from privet contractors and they went under! He was making 1.5 mill a year! Now he is living in a small 1 bedroom Apt! On SSI of 1200.00 a month! Lost 2 Big houses his girl friend called off there marriage and left and now his grown kids are helping to support him! The last thing he did was sell the last pieces of his equipment and bought Dinar! His and My grown kids have been bringing food over and stuff like that, Do you have any idea what that make me and him feel like? We have worked hard all are lives and then because some liberals cant control spending and rise taxes so hi that all the companies that would hire people have gone to China!

Look I'm Sorry, but after 6 years of being involved with the Dinar and 5 years of trying to get work doing anything and watching everything I worked for, for the last 40 years just go down the drain I am kind of loosing it! And I don't want any pity or anything like that. I'm just letting you know that there are a lot of good people right here in the good old USA that need that RV! I am religious and the only resin I'm still here at all is because of my kids and my prayers and faith in God. And every time I ask to lead me to something to get me out of this problem it just comes to me to sit tight and wait its coming! This is like the first time I have really said anything about my situation and the situation of a lot of my close friends and friends of the church. My friends, I, and my family have already got a lot of this money earmarked to help people that are in desperate need of just the basics in life. With this money and my group in AZ has over 100 Million in Dinar, we are going to start a new company and put a lot of people to work! we have a big list of people and animals that are going to get donations, like the no kill shelter, I've look into costs of a truckload of dog and cat food and what ever else and we are arranging to get tons of food for the people that are starving right here! Etc.

Well, Pleas understand that I am NOT Bashing you at all, I read that and it just Hit me! Yeah know? I’m sorry if I put you down, that was not my intention ether I just want people to know, just look around in your own town and really look! Americans are very proud! And rightfully so, if you ask your neighbor if everything is OK? You know 9 times out of 10 there going to say "Oh, Where doing just fine, had to cut back a little, until hubby finds another job!" Mean while they might have 1 can of food left in the house and there about to loose there house! But you won’t know that till you see them move out! Think about it! some places are not felling this so much and other are and I can only speak for Phoenix, who's City was in Bankruptcy a year or more before this "Recession" If your seeing people loosing there homes in your area or neighborhood, you might want to go to your friends house and while your visiting, try to get a look in there pantry, or refrigerator and see what you find! I cant help everyone, no one person could! but if each of you that has several million in Dinar, you need to take and get your self and your family all set up and want for nothing and invest enough so you never have to work again, if that's what you want, but, then take at least 10% (It's a TAX Write Off) and for a job you could go around, talk to you friends and your church (Of Course don't forget to give to your church!) but get some names of people in your home town that are having a rough time right now. Not a hand out! , Just a hand up! Pay off there bills, fix there car so he can find a job and get to work, go food shopping, Just DO IT! Money can not buy you happiness! Bull!!! You will NEVER know a felling in you hart and your sole as when you save someone from there last hope! My group of friends used to take pickup trucks full of presents to the Children’s hospital every Christmas! And filling almost to over flowing with these gifts in there recreation room! The parents don't have the money to buy them kids presents, when you see a mother holding her ill child and crying with happiness while there kids are so excited with all the toys, books, Walkmans and things for kids of all ages cause sickness does Not discriminate! It will Change you! It will change you forever more!

If you don't have all that much Dinar? Well, God or I would not ask you to give it all away! But if and when you have all that you need, use the rest very wisely, I think when this RV happens? And I still believe it will. I think the biggest legacy we are going to leave on the coming judgment day is going to weigh very much on what we do to help or brothers and sisters that need a little help, or maybe a lot of help, but you know they always where working and until this happened they were OK like you maybe are now? And the biggest thing you can do is help them out!

And! I want you to think of it this way, "Pay it forward" If you heard of that? Unless you live under a rock? One thing I know if you can believe the word of god Yes? You can only reap what you sough, if you plant these seeds and help some people and your church. You know how little a waitress makes? It’s not even close to minimum wage! Because if they do good service, they get tips! The tips, they have to shear with the buss boys, dishwashers and sometime even the cooks! At least that's the way it is here and other places because I ask my waitress! Now! Just imagine how you are going to feel, if you go out to dinner with your family and/or friends and the waitress does a real good job, refills your drinks without being asked, if something is wrong with the food she takes it right back and gets you another one, you know what I mean, now you get the check, and say its 150.00 or what ever, and really watch her or him, like ask her if she has any children? I mean most waitresses are divorced and living in a little apartment because there Dead Beet dad would do the right thing! And trying her best to take care of her little boy or girl or maybe more, don't matter, just give 500.00 for a tip! Cash! Tell her to pay it forward! So some day when she get on her feet and has a good job, she will remember and give to someone else. Now if we all do that once and awhile, like when you get a dividend check or something, you know how many people will be helped? And remember all the seeds you planted? I won’t be surprised if you some how make big money on something you didn't even expect, like a stock or some other investment and when you start to reap what you have planted you will find you have more money then what you started with! And then do it again! Until no child in the USA has to go to bed hungry or has no shoes to ware. You’re going to get it all back, so remember what I said about the old phrase that money can't buy you happiness? Well, you will know Real Happiness from the bottom of your hart to the depths of your sole, and that's how this money can buy some of you Real happiness, by what you do with it.

Well, that's it! I'm off my soap box now, and now it’s your turn, if you want to bash me go ahead, I have broad shoulders and I can take it. :D

So take care of your selves, be good but have all the fun you can stand! :P Go Go Go .. RV....

God Bless Merlin

I have to agree with the previous message posted. But who am I. Just recently purchased dinars. May it be another week or perhaps months, I am willing to wait. Like a crap shoot=if it hits it would be great for all invested. If it never materializes, like certain stocks that were purchased in the ,you mightcome-up emtpy handed. I am only speaking for myself, I can waste hundreds of dollars on the lottery system in this country, weither I win or lose, I continue to purchase them, Do I cry when I do not have a winner, xxxxxxxxno, so If you feel the need to xxxxxx about the present situation, than maybe you need to seek other means of generating $$$$$$$.

On a brighter note, when the RV.s hit, I am out of here. centeral american here I come.

smitty!

• Upvote 1

I agree.. Im SO sick of all the BS. Maliki said that the Americans would be happy on Tuesday.. Well.. its Tuesday and I dont see anything for us to be happy about. Also, the CBI is closed for ANOTHER HOLIDAY?!?!?

AND Parliament is off until Tomorrow?!?! I was REALLY hoping I would see the headline:

Maliki approves the remaining security positions and final reading of budget.

But.. NOPE! UGH!!!!!

I gotta laugh when I see impatient posts like these - no offense, you've probably been in this for years...more the reason to LET GO and move on. Then you'll be pleasantly surprised. I have no problem waiting maybe a another month, another year, or three years. As long as it takes. For when it happens, nothing else needs to happen financially in my life. No more money problems. That's worth waiting for. This is NOT a day-to-day wait. It's a loving, fun community until it happens. Enjoy! I do.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

In my last post I said the same thing and got minuses. I said that there won't be an RV unless the unrest quites down we are already seeing unrest in Iraq. I am following the news on foriegn websites and they are reporting unrest in Iraq as well. So for all of those people that didn't like my last post that was true! wake up and smell the coffee. Be well and stay real.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I believe in my opinion it will take the people of Irag to stand up against there goverment in order to get those people to do anything on a timely bases they just seem to be dragging there feet all the way. And it will also probably take more innocent lives of the people and more sacrafices to get what they deserve. Its sad but i dont think there is any other way around it now. We just keep seeing delays and excusses over and over from there goverment.

Edited by siberian_shaddow
  • Upvote 2

Should have stopped wasting money when we first arrived to get rid of you know who.

Told the innocent to move over to the left hand corner of the ring & then nuke the rest of the country, job done, game over :P

Edited by zantac
  • Upvote 2

Merlin, my prayers are with you and your friend. but I have to say, let me make 1.5M per year for 2 years and I'm set for life. Chin up dude, it will happen.

Thank you so much Marquess, I know it will happen, and it was a big let down for everyone when our Christmas present

did not happen :( but we are hang en in there! Sorry I got a bit long winded on that post but I been in this so long and its frustrating to know people and meet new friends that are in a bad way and we can't do anything about it, So I just had to let it all out! and I guess I did. :blink: I know myself and others are going through this for a reason and I except that blindly through my faith. I thank god everyday I wake up for another glorious day on earth and every night for all the things I do have and have been allowed to keep. Like my home, I prayed and just said if you need me to move and go someplace else then I'll start packing! (Its going to take awhile cause I have lived in this house since 1986) But I made one last try with the mortgage company and said if you can just lower the interest and add it to the end? or do a lone modification anything so I can afford to make the payments? And I prayed and prayed and if it was not to be, I would not be mad or spiteful as I know something else would happen. But last Friday the 11Th, I got a call at 07:30, It was my Mortgage company! and the young lady that had been helping me this last year, since March of 2010, and she said I got some news for you! and I was holding my breath! And then she told me I had been approved for a lone Modification! My payments went for $930.00 to $429.00!!!! I mean its for another 30 years! But who cares I can afford that and have money left for gas and stuff! :D I don't think I answered her for what seemed like 10 minutes! and she finally ask if I was OK? and I said yeah I'm fine.. I just didn't know what to say, except Thank You!!! :rolleyes: Then she said she was sending the papers out I have to sign and it was all locked in. Well, After the call I prayed for like 20 minutes just Thanking Jesus for thinking about me and helping to make it till things get better. So I know the RV will happen, unless things go horribly wrong and if that happens I don't think the Earth will be here to much longer anyway! As the coming battle is supposed or though to start in the Middle East! so I'm hoping for a little longer piece. Because when the RV happens the US has enough in DC to pay off the trade deficit and anything else they owe! and we all will be putting a lot of money back into the system and hopefully it will stop the dollar from tanking and we can go up from there and I plan to do a lot of traveling and helping people I find along the way! :P

Any way, Before I wear out my key board, Thanks again! And my Prayers are with you and yours too..

Take care but have all the fun you can stand!

Go Go Go RV!!! :):D:D:lol: Merlin..

• Upvote 2

I am not trying to be pessimistic here just being REAL. This RV can not wait anymore. It's go time folks. If it does not happen soon like the next couple of days. I don't know if it's going to go down. Here are my thoughts

1. Iran is next door to Iraq. DUUHHHHH. How much longer do you think the Iraqi people are going to sit on their hands after seeing what's going on in Iran and Egypt?

2. If the people of Iraq stand up and over throw Maliki, do you REALLYthink that allawi is going to be promoted over night and form gov't in 48 hours and an RV when it has taken a year to form gov't. REALLY????

3. If all these rumors of bleachers and "big announcements" are true why aren't we seeing it on the news?

Just words of thought. I am just worried that if people take to the streets, we are done!!!!

Uncs

Agreed. Martial Law will turn this all into a do-over. The only logical reason for the dictocrat's inaction is that he knows the RV is coming soon to resolve the unrest.

I am not trying to be pessimistic here just being REAL. This RV can not wait anymore. It's go time folks. If it does not happen soon like the next couple of days. I don't know if it's going to go down. Here are my thoughts

1. Iran is next door to Iraq. DUUHHHHH. How much longer do you think the Iraqi people are going to sit on their hands after seeing what's going on in Iran and Egypt?

2. If the people of Iraq stand up and over throw Maliki, do you REALLYthink that allawi is going to be promoted over night and form gov't in 48 hours and an RV when it has taken a year to form gov't. REALLY????

3. If all these rumors of bleachers and "big announcements" are true why aren't we seeing it on the news?

Just words of thought. I am just worried that if people take to the streets, we are done!!!!

Uncs

:) When have i heard this before ....

I gotta laugh when I see impatient posts like these - no offense, you've probably been in this for years...more the reason to LET GO and move on. Then you'll be pleasantly surprised. I have no problem waiting maybe a another month, another year, or three years. As long as it takes. For when it happens, nothing else needs to happen financially in my life. No more money problems. That's worth waiting for. This is NOT a day-to-day wait. It's a loving, fun community until it happens. Enjoy! I do.

well said...;)