Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1: short chat from 2/15/11 morning

Upgradable

Welcome to DinarVets chat. Please read the rules on the left. Failure to do so may get you banned.... and we don't want that.

Topic: We're still between Iraq and a hard place...

[sonny1] hey guys

[Dinarkicker] sonny1 morning

[pleasantvalleySunday] sonny1 sonny1 GM

[Scooby Doo] GET Team has run out of material so they're using old news stories for their intel

[sonny1] hold on

[sonny1] i want to explain a few things

[sonny1] how is everyone this morn

[kcw] sonny1 good morning great! thanks and you?

[sonny1] i am good thx

[lost one] sonny1 gm

[sonny1] i came on yesterday and stated that i truely thought that it would happen in the next 10 days

[sonny1] i do

[sonny1] ounce the budget is done and they seat the last official member of parl shabbs will have to adjust the exchange rate accordingly to the budget

[sonny1] another article i read yesterday stated that shabbs was going to adjust the exchange rate to the fiscal policy not the monatary

[sonny1] fiscal means budget

[sonny1] what is probably going is that the monatary policy isnt going to be done in time to rv quickly, so shabbs has to get something done, and adjusting it to the budget (fiscal year) gets it done quicker

[Dinarkicker] will that keep it in the range you think or lower?

[sonny1] those 120 companies are going back into iraq, they are begging the wto to let them back in (not at 1170)

[sonny1] Dinarkicker the rate is pure guess but mione is .30-1.00

[sonny1] think about it, every shabbs article has inflation in it, if they come out to high inflation will kill them

[Dinarkicker] ok thank you wasn't sure if it may have change with the way heir doing it

[sonny1] the news has been great the last week or so, and if shabbs does what he says he is going to do, this should be over in the next 10 days

[sonny1] this isnt a stupid get,get2, The Riddler, bankers cousin, george bush's barber rumor, this is all from the news

[lost one] sonny1 Nothing but red (mod debate)

[Dinarkicker] lost one he poofed no debate just curious

• Upvote 16

maybe if you pour some redbull on it, it will be exciting enough for you!

Thanks Sonny1, some people just don't know what to say... I agree with you 100%. I personally thought it wouldn't be any higher than $1 due to the stabillity factor. I appreciate your contributions... B):twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

i soley agree with what sonny1 pointed out good bit of info. thanks for the post. i do believe they will come out at a dollar and thats fine with me.

I've been visualizing $0.68 for a month now. My life is 'bought back' at that rate. Hit it!!

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 1

I agree I mean some of us get very high on the fact that it will come in 3+ for a R/I or a R/V of sort. I am in this ctegory I still think it wil come in at a $1.00 an move up through the years to over 3+ when and only when Iraq i stable and the oil is flowing and the democracy improves quite a bit. You have to think Iraq has one shot at doing this right, they can't FAIL beause everyone suspects they will. So to keep things simple I believe 1:1 ratio and that is imho.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

Really getting tired of hearing, $3.00, $2.86, .86 and now .30 to $1.00. Does anyone really have any idea as to what is going on and back it up with facts? After 7 years, really getting tired of all the guess work.

After frequenting this site for o-so-many months, do you really need to ask this question? No, no one REALLY has any idea. But, my opinion, is that the $3+'ers are medicating with a lot of medical marijuana ...

$1-1 would be awesome; $0.50 would be incredible ...

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 2

Good chat Sonny1.....your take on the latest news makes sense to me! :tiphat:

Here lately in the different articles, it's clear to me that there seems to be an urgency to fill the security & ratify the budget!

They are constantly delaying the budget.....I think it's because of the need to fill the security prior to the ratification of the budget. None the less, it really seems like they want to resolve all issues soon, as stated....this week. Hopefully there are no more delays!

Thanks for the chat Sonny1

Dan

Edited by Danneedsrvnow
  • Upvote 1

Really getting tired of hearing, $3.00, $2.86, .86 and now .30 to $1.00. Does anyone really have any idea as to what is going on and back it up with facts? After 7 years, really getting tired of all the guess work.

Hi Bull Dog :)

Thank you for your thoughts. Getting frustrated comes from believing

all the years worth of guesswork and rumors :lol:

There is a reason for the guesswork, because it cannot be known

what any rate will be until it is actually released. What counts is that it

will actually increase at some point. Sonny1 is absolutely correct with his comment

regarding inflationary factors if they come out too HIGH, they would get slaughtered.

Sadly, no one seems to care if Iraq falls apart again, as long as they get what they want

out of their dinars. That comment is not directed at you Bull Dog, it is simply my observation.

So yes, it is all guesswork, but I am glad Sonny1 keeps things realistic and he would be

the first to admit, no one knows nor can they until a rate is released. Anything else is speculation

and that is what all this is...pure speculation with a likely increase in value when Iraq is actually

ready and prepared.

Thanks for the post and thank you Sonny1 for your thoughts. Your efforts are appreciated. :D

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 2