Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Has RV'd

BanG

Steve I Update from PD

Highlights/Thoughts

1. Steve has always said that: 1) the budget is done and put into law; 2) the GOI is seated

2. He bases his opinion on his involvement in Iraq and trusted friends that have shared information that aligns with facts

3. DesertDog contacted him this weekend and shared that the staff working at a bank across the street from the CBI met with high ranking bank officials from Russia and Brazil on Friday

4. They were in town for a special presentation (ceremony)

5. The bleachers and podium were in fact real and used this weekend

6. DesertDog’s contacts called and told them the ceremony did take place, Shabibi was there, he announced the rate to the leaders at the event, and he announced the timelines

7. Steve knows for a fact the rate was announced

8. Last night his contacts said that Iraq TV stations were telling everyone that Iraq will be joining the WTO in March, and there were many positive things ahead

9. DesertDog’s contacts assured them that the end is near and said that there was a long meeting into the night between the MOF and a representative of the US Treasury

10. The “new money” at the ceremony was introduced and it looked similar to the larger bills but without the zeros

[Robinredhed] The information came from a source that was at the ceremony. Not only were all major bankers from around the world, but he recognized a representative from Exxon Mobile, and other major players. The rate that was announced at the ceremony was between 3.10 and 3.20. I am speaking facts from what was translated to us from Iraq just after the speeches. Many other groups have predicted high, but according to all economic studies, I just could not see it. This rate is 100% believable to me.

Blessings,

Steve

[Robinredhed] SORRY, SHOULD HAVE SPLIT THAT UP —–No, I will answer any and all questions as honestly as I can. I have nothing to hide, nor does my wife and I have any hidden agendas or post event plans, except to serve God and be loyal. Here is my and several opinions on the timeline. It is fact that the rate has been announced and the “new money” has been presented. I truly believe that based on the facts it will be pretty immediate.

Blessings,

Steve

[Robinredhed] Yes, the “new money” is similar as to the existing money but less the three zeros. A 25,000 note is now a 25 note. And no, this is not a lop. If anyone even bring up this subject I will delete this post in seconds.

Blessings,

Steve

[Robinredhed] Our dinars will be fine, its like our dollar or the old US 1000 dollar bills, all are still good and money is money. Steve is talking about introducing the new lower dinar bills that Iraq will need to function each day to buy food, water, etc. etc. All is good ——STEVE ANSWERED—-According to the announcement the window was narrowed to 45 (outside Iraq) days instead of 90 days.

Blessings,

Steve

FEBRUARY 14, 2011 08:14 PM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION) ·COMMENTS OFF [Dinarbandit] Thank you so much for the kind Valentines Day Reply. My wife and I have spent a wonderful weekend walking and enjoying family and friends. I will share what I know from contacts and conversations over the past few days. I will apologize in advance to all members and leaders if what I share is not the same as yours, but that is what does make up a team is that we can all share without bashing each other, furthermore, this is not about Steve & Ray, or Dan & Tony, but rather don't promote other sites information sharing. I have always been conservative and said that one the budget is done and put into law and the GOI is seated you would see some exciting results. I have based my opinion on not only my involvement in Iraq but trusted friends that has shared information that aligns with facts that I know or understand. DesertDog (Ray) contacted me this weekend and shared more information that the staff working at a bank across the street from the CBI had met high ranking bank officials from Russia and Brazil Friday and t

(Ray) contacted me this weekend and shared more information that the staff working at a bank across the street from the CBI had met high ranking bank officials from Russia and Brazil Friday and that they were in town (Baghdad) for a special presentation (Ceremony). Well the bleachers and podium was in fact real and used this weekend. I just refused to share so I would not get bashed. Rays contacts called us this weekend and has updated us that in fact the ceremony did take place, Shabibbi was in fact there, he did in fact announce a rate to the leaders at this event and time lines. I do in fact know that the rate was announced to the world. Today (last night) our contacts said that the Iraq TV stations was telling everyone that Iraq will be joining the WTO in March, and there were many positive things ahead. Rays contacts assured us that the end is near regarding the value of the currency. We were also told that a long meeting into the night between the Minister of Finance and a representative o

[Dinarbandit] Rays contacts assured us that the end is near regarding the value of the currency. We were also told that a long meeting into the night between the Minister of Finance and a representative of the US treasury had a very long meeting. I also feel that this is important. They other day everyone seemed to dispute the existence of the “new money” but rather all unit and say that the “new money” is there is huge. At the ceremony the “new money” was introduced and it looked similar to the existing larger bills but without the three zeros. I am very hesitant to share much more as I will be bashed to death. My wife and I have no reason to lie or lead you to some false facts, but rather tell you what we hear and you as adults can determine facts from fiction. I will do my best to update you all as events change. I will be online for a bit and will try and answer any questions you may have. I refuse to start a new post with an update but rather answer your questions here. Happy Valentines to you all.

Blessings,

Dinarbandit

2/14/11

FEBRUARY 14, 2011 08:13 PM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION) ·COMMENTS OFF

From one who wishes to be nameless:Most of what I post will probably go unnoticed but here it is anyway! Some of you may recall I posted back in June and July.I have a group of friends who hold a large number of dinars. They cashed in awhile back for a lower amount which then allowed them to invest in more dinar. This was confirmed a few times. This was part of the tier cash in that not many believed in! BUT, Okie and a few others said this was happening and they were right!Now – here is something that I can share with all of you! First – one request! Please do NOT use my name when reposting – you may copy and paste but PLEASE leave xxxxxx off as I have several high up sources

• I have a family friend who just called me from Iraq – he is in the military and we talk often. He just confirmed that something BIG is going on in Iraq even though it is almost 4 am there now.
  • Next, Mr DarC – is former military and current gov employee. He too has confirmed we are THERE!
  • OK, and now for the third and final piece. My friends who are part of a group of dinar holders – have confirmed this is OUR week!

(1/2 hour later) HI, don’t despair – just got another call from friends “over” there and they said something big is going on right now – yes I know it is 4:30am but this is just what I was told. Please do not use my name if re-posting. Thanks all and GN. I was told it was not a B-Day celebration.

I was so shocked when I read this I began searching the web to no avail so I did the next best thing. I called dinar trade to ask them this very question their response was they are un a where of an RV. The Rep I spoke to was named Isaic and he said ALI would be in the office very soon and he would tell him what I said thus ALI would begin making phone calls to Iraq to either confirm or deny this RUMOR. I'm not a PUMPER and I have NEVER made a post regarding the Dinar or it's RV or RI. DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER PLEASE!

omfg. steve was at this site and never had 1 contact........ now he has every contact in the book.......please..........sad

AGAIN THIS IS WHY I POSTED THIS IN THE RUMOR SECTION! I DO NOT KNOW ANY OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS CONVERSATION!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 10

I wonder, when this actually happens (or when it doesn't) - what we will muse about concerning all of this "intelligence", the "contacts", and what exactly people figure as "activity over there".

I guess it just goes to show you, we see and hear what we want to see and hear! Those that have been around for years hesitate (some to unbecoming levels of distaste) to even CONSIDER we are there - I expect because of past disappointments?? Others, newer and less experienced - like me, are excited about what is going on, and can't conceive that this could be a "head fake" - OR that IT COULD TAKE YEARS to accomplish. Worse yet, that it MIGHT not even happen. (that's a bad thought!)

I pray for the best, and prepare for the worst! GO RV!

• Upvote 2

WTH.... WHY DON'T YOU READ BEFORE YOU POST!!!

http://dinarvets.com...er-sites-21411/

This was posted already!!!! Read other bs before you post your own!!

Plus your title is bs !!!!!! Put a ? After dinar has RV'D!!!!!!

The get an ADMIN to delete the cottage cheese POST! I made no claims that it is LAW! I was not aware that something like this was previously posted. Further more the date was the 14th feb! WTF do you want?? People give it a break!

Edited by Dogmatic1
foul language
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I guess out of the 160 pages or so of posts here, banG may have just missed this one. Whaddaya think?

• Upvote 3

Crow, why don't you leave people alone, your badmouthing is not wanted by anyone. Read what you want, pass the rest and be nice, or is this something you were never taught.

• Upvote 7

The get an ADMIN to delete the POST! I made no claims that it is LAW! I was not aware that something like this was previously posted. Further more the date was the 14th feb! WTF do you want?? People give it a break!

Go easy man. I'ts all good.

Edited by Dogmatic1
foul language in quote

I guess out of the 160 pages or so of posts here, banG may have just missed this one. Whaddaya think?

Uh... It's like five down below where he posted..... It's titled steves...all I'm saying is read the other post on the first page!!

Plus title is misleading!!!!!!

Sry to be bi***ing here.........

Edited by Bumper64
  • Downvote 2