Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Beauty in Iraq

emmet

Very Nice find indeed!!! :P

Its really good to see the other side of Iraq! The news is forever blasting the bad stuff and puts the good stuff at the bottom of page 23! etc. ;)

Just like if you live in any major city in the US, and watch the news at 5:00, your ready to move someplace else! except when you watch the news in ANY major city and see they are all alike!

You know? How many remember this song?: "See the bubble headed bleach blond, comes on at Five! She can tell you about the plain crash with a gleam in her eye!" (Not making ANY Comment about Blonds OK? it in the song, Really. I like blonds too!) :lol:

How True!

Thanks so much for your find and showing us some of the lighter, good stuff in Iraq! :)

And I am still planing to go there after the RV!, Now more then ever!!! :D:rolleyes:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

While I do believe that we are close and that Iraq is rebuilding, this video is a farce. I have multiple deployments in Iraq and pride myself in knowing it very well. So here is the buzz kill. A lot of the pics you see in this video are of other countries, I know this because I remember them from the commercials on Arab TV. Iraq is beautiul but isn't anthing like it is being portrayed in the video. Please don't think that this video is a sense of closeness and know that what the media shows about Iraq, whether good or bad is about 5% true. We are close but not nearly this close. Thank you for reading.

First let me say "Thanks Emmit". I watched this a little over three months ago and was very impressed with the cities, the smiles on the peoples faces and how proud the people are. Granted most of the video was of the better areas (hence the name) it was impressive as the first time I watched it. I've been so intrigued with the history of Iraq for years and hope to visit someday once it's safe.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

While I do believe that we are close and that Iraq is rebuilding, this video is a farce. I have multiple deployments in Iraq and pride myself in knowing it very well. So here is the buzz kill. A lot of the pics you see in this video are of other countries, I know this because I remember them from the commercials on Arab TV. Iraq is beautiul but isn't anthing like it is being portrayed in the video. Please don't think that this video is a sense of closeness and know that what the media shows about Iraq, whether good or bad is about 5% true. We are close but not nearly this close. Thank you for reading.

That is a buzz kill, but I easily believe what you are saying.