Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Removing "000's", does this mean a worthless rv?

talladegaman

Can someone please answer the question about what it would mean if they decided to remove the "000's " from our dinar bills. Does this mean if you have a 25,000 dinar it would now only be worth 25 dinars upon trade-in? If so, we all would be hurting even if it revauled in between $3-$5. Does this mean if you had a million dinar now all you have is 1,000? Please tell me this isn't true because most sites are rumoring that they have shown the new money in iraq and it is missing the "000's". Also what does it mean when they refer to a "lop"? yes, i'm new at this but just tryin understand all the ideas and post that are out there. Regardless, happy rv, when it happens!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Can someone please answer the question about what it would mean if they decided to remove the "000's " from our dinar bills. Does this mean if you have a 25,000 dinar it would now only be worth 25 dinars upon trade-in? If so, we all would be hurting even if it revauled in between $3-$5. Does this mean if you had a million dinar now all you have is 1,000? Please tell me this isn't true because most sites are rumoring that they have shown the new money in iraq and it is missing the "000's". Also what does it mean when they refer to a "lop"? yes, i'm new at this but just tryin understand all the ideas and post that are out there. Regardless, happy rv, when it happens!!!

Depends on what they mean by removing the zeros.....normally that means a LOP and the situation you described would be accurate except you wouldnt be hurting if they revalued 2-3 dollars cause that would double or triple your original investment which is still a profit so you wouldnt be hurting......and FYI no one has seen the new money.....when the CBI announces they are releasing a new set of bills then its true....other then that NO ONE will see them until they are released and anyone telling you they have is full of crap.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It basically means you break even minus the fee's you paid to the place you bought and sell back. Thats why most "Smart" wealthy people think this is a scam. They think hard working military families who have bought this will only lose money. If a LOP happens the only people who will make money are the traders.

This is not a scam because you CAN trade it back. The only way a lop can happen is if they print a new currency.

It basically means you break even minus the fee's you paid to the place you bought and sell back. Thats why most "Smart" wealthy people think this is a scam. They think hard working military families who have bought this will only lose money. If a LOP happens the only people who will make money are the traders.

This is not a scam because you CAN trade it back. The only way a lop can happen is if they print a new currency.

I had often wondered how an event like this may play out. I began my own web search for information on this. IF they did do a LOP it would only hurt the Iraqi's and of course us as well. I do not see this happening as to reprint new currency and redistribute it would cost a fortune. Thus also setting Iraq back with respect to the UN, IMF and delaying their desire to enter the WTO. JMO.

• Upvote 1

I had often wondered how an event like this may play out. I began my own web search for information on this. IF they did do a LOP it would only hurt the Iraqi's and of course us as well. I do not see this happening as to reprint new currency and redistribute it would cost a fortune. Thus also setting Iraq back with respect to the UN, IMF and delaying their desire to enter the WTO. JMO.

Just so you know there about to issue the new currency...lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Where did you get that info from. That's just your speculation. Show me hard proof, if you can't then just be quiet

I'm sorry you feel this way. I must have touched a nerve. When your here for a little while you will know that Iraq will be releasing new lower currency in just a matter of time. Sorry to bust your bubble. With no disrespect, if you want "proof" do your own homework.

I'm sorry you feel this way. I must have touched a nerve. When your here for a little while you will know that Iraq will be releasing new lower currency in just a matter of time. Sorry to bust your bubble. With no disrespect, if you want "proof" do your own homework.

Yea, I know they would release lower currency and try to collect all the higher currency, but in no they they will LOP

No one, no matter how emphatic they sound, knows what Iraq will do. A lop can raise the price of the currency but it doesn't raise anyone's net worth of any significance so it doesn't make sense that is the course they will take. Go to the lop forum and spend some time reading instead of asking this question of people who have already spent hours educating themselves. thx

Where did you get that info from. That's just your speculation. Show me hard proof, if you can't then just be quiet

111 posts in just 16 days. You obviously need to post a lot less and read a lot more.

• Upvote 1

On the radio show that Adam was on earlier today, he spoke of the many security features of the dinar. The current currency is fairly new, very sophisticated, and most likely a bit expensive to produce. These factors along with absolutely no hard evidence that there are lower denoms in existance lead me to believe, no lop. Please friends, that is merely my opinion and based on no facts or intel, so please be kind.

Just to add onto that thought... I can't recall where I read it but I recall reading something that said it cost them about .06 per dinar to produce. Which seems about right considering the specialized paper, all of the color and the security features. Obviously its trading a lot lower right now, but I suspect it will rise well above that cost at some point.