Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another weekend another rumor dispelled

dinardummy

I get really tired of this...really....I have been in this investment for about two years(I know some of you have been longer) and I trust not one person's "information". I do believe that there is a "chance" that this investment will pay out. Let's put it this way, I am willing to risk the $3,500 that I have invested to see if it does. The way I look at it, the money would have been spend on trips to Walmart, Movies with the family, etc. I would like to serve notice on you guys with all the "info" that the majority of us consider you entertainment...and thats about it. I hope you get Carpal Tunnel syndrome spinning all of your lies. Please do not stop...we enjoy racing to the computer each night to see what bull you have to say. Speak up everyone...am I alone here???

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

I agree with you that it is hard or impossible to tell what is the truth here. I can't say I like that people saying that they are christians are lying. Just to let you know what I think is the truth. It is that that is not untrue or a deception!

I have a question for you. Why are they decieving us?

• Upvote 1

I get really tired of this...really....I have been in this investment for about two years(I know some of you have been longer) and I trust not one person's "information". I do believe that there is a "chance" that this investment will pay out. Let's put it this way, I am willing to risk the $3,500 that I have invested to see if it does. The way I look at it, the money would have been spend on trips to Walmart, Movies with the family, etc. I would like to serve notice on you guys with all the "info" that the majority of us consider you entertainment...and thats about it. I hope you get Carpal Tunnel syndrome spinning all of your lies. Please do not stop...we enjoy racing to the computer each night to see what bull you have to say. Speak up everyone...am I alone here???

I agree, I invested 10,000, you gotta love these clowns.

In all rumors there is a bit of truth, that is why they seam believeable.

I've said it before and I'm say n it again, the IMF and UN have a time frame for when the RV's are announced, I feel from all that I have read in news or rumors is all good. The odds are in all of our favor for an RV this year by the third week of March or around the 17th of march, 17th of January a date that China RVed - January 3rd when a few others RVed, so I say look to the 3rd and 17th this month or March for the RV to happen. If it does not happen by then, it wont happen untill 2012. ;) Just feellings thats all :)

Edited by dinardarius
  • Upvote 1

I would venture to say they do it because they can, or maybe they genuinely believe their "intel". What I find interesting is one day (hopefully not too far from now) they will be correct and it will RV. Then, I predict, they will be in a flurry to claim who told us so.

I want to be nice to you and not say something mean. But are you being deceived or are you trying to deceive me? I'm afraid I can think of some devious reasons to why they are doing this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Honestly, I dont care, ultimately, who ends up being right. When the RV occurs, I will thank each and every one of you for riding this ride with me and for the constant realism and humor. I am a better and more educated person for this whole venture. Thanks to you all for it. God Bless and Go RV!!!!

You have to find something positive everywhere or travel thru life jaded and cynical...something I refuse to do...

• Upvote 1

Considering the amount I put into my dinar investment, I am not sure the amount of entertainment I get is a good return ... but hey, it is a return ... of sorts.

Keep laughing ... it helps.

smee2

I can't say I don't want to get onto a white *****.

But I think you are going to scratch me.

Are you here to encourage bad behavior? Now please play nice with me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Now Dee1 play nice. I have been in this investment since 2004 so I am hardly being deceived, I hope. As for deceiving you, not my interest. Look how few posts I have. Why would I just pick you to deceive? Why wouldn't I be deceiving multiple people? However, if you the "conspiracy" type, then no matter what I say you will make it into something. I'm just here passing the time while waiting for an RV. Much love.

Now Dee1 play nice. I have been in this investment since 2004 so I am hardly being deceived, I hope. As for deceiving you, not my interest. Look how few posts I have. Why would I just pick you to deceive? Why wouldn't I be deceiving multiple people? However, if you the "conspiracy" type, then no matter what I say you will make it into something. I'm just here passing the time while waiting for an RV. Much love.

Hi primalnick it is nice to get to play with you and our new friends. I am glad to hear that you are not easily deceived. I think that is why I am here. I don't think you can deceive all of the people all of the time. But if someone is trying to deceive me it does not make me happy or trusting.

Note if you tried to deceive me hear you are trying to deceive multiple people. When I discover a deception, I think there is something wrong ( maybe a conspiracy ) and if I find something wrong I have to ask myself what am I going to do about it.

If someone is "passing" on me I might get pissed.

Not defending anyone here by any means but you do not know where they are getting their information from and it is HIGHLY possible their contacts have received bad information. I say do not shoot the messenger they are trying to help and I'm sure they own Dinars too so when things go to hell I'm sure they are let down double fold. One they gave their best summary of when the RV will happen and two they obviously look bad when it is wrong thus I'm sure pissing them off too. JMO. cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Dee1 your funny! I guess I should have said deceiving multiple people on multiple discussions. I read what I can and try to take what I feel is important, even from the mass predictors, pumpers, newbies, gurus, etc. Other than that I try to remain calm and grounded, I try to relax a little, and I wait as patiently as I can. Since I have time tonight I even thought I would try to respond to some of the postings, such as yours. So I say thank you for your post and insight and good evening.

PS - Try not to get pissed, it's bad for the blood pressure. Don't want to stroke out and miss the RV on a Monday or Friday!!!

Dee1 your funny! I guess I should have said deceiving multiple people on multiple discussions. I read what I can and try to take what I feel is important, even from the mass predictors, pumpers, newbies, gurus, etc. Other than that I try to remain calm and grounded, I try to relax a little, and I wait as patiently as I can. Since I have time tonight I even thought I would try to respond to some of the postings, such as yours. So I say thank you for your post and insight and good evening.

PS - Try not to get pissed, it's bad for the blood pressure. Don't want to stroke out and miss the RV on a Monday or Friday!!!

Sorry if I play too hard for you primalnick. I do appreciate everyones best efforts and it is okay with me if you honestly make a mistake. But I can tell there is something more to it. I just can't tell what or why yet. But just maybe there is some good people here to help ferret it out.

So I ask again why are we being deceived or out right lied to?

I believe in shooting traders! I say put them to death! I guess I am funny.

:unsure: wht would this site be w/out rumors. we already hv all the news and other postings here,,but its the rumors that make us come to this site over and again...

I know we all hv been very frustrated at the rate things r going.....but rumors to me are the oasis to an otherwise very dry information, as as RV is concerns.

My 2 dinar....

It is good to hear you take on all this rumors. I agree someone doing their best and given me what thay know or heard is good. But to lie and deceive should be discouraged. Maybe they should be mark or just shot. I thank you all for your patience.