Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stevel lastest posts 02-14-11

BBalls

Moneyfornothing asks: Our dinars will be fine, its like our dollar or the old US 1000 dollar bills, all are still good and money is money.

Steve is talking about introducing the new lower dinar bills that Iraq will need to function each day to buy food, water, etc. etc.

All is good

Steve: According to the announcement the window was narrowed to 45 (outside Iraq) days instead of 90 days.

Blessings,

Steve

WHATS THIS ABOUT???

There may be a time table to cash in.

That was uncalled for. You obviously have no class!! Steve is one of those guys who name could be under the definition of integrity. One thing I have always wondered about this site? Where is all the lintel from Adams contacts. I was a VIP but realized I was not getting anything for my investment there. Good luck to everyone here. I sure hope know one is sending there dinars to Belize.

Wow....You got SO upset with a joke I made about someone I've never met before....I can only conclude one thing....KC must be sleeping with Steve's wife with a goat in the corner! It has to be!

Lord man grow up a little.... :D

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

SteveI is Steve Irwin (like the Croc Hunter). He and a guy named Dan Atkinson (aka check) used to post here until they pulled a juvenile stunt with an unauthorized conference call. Then they left and started another site where they do conference calls every week giving out crappy intel that never pans out. I hope SteveI is right this time, but do you really believe that they're going to announce the rate in public prior to the rate change on forex? And why is he hiding behind his wife's skirt? And how does he manage to run his businesses in Iraq when he's on the PD website all day long?

I'll be waiting to see if Iraq is accepted into the WTO in March. If they are then maybe I'll consider the rest of this worth listening to.

Somebody has cast Steve's pearls before swine and it makes me sick, literally sick, to my stomach.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

My well intentioned advice is to discount all the PD and GET egomaniacs trying to one-up each other to be the "first" one to tell you and stick to our under-the-radar, frank, honest, and forthright sonny 1 - you will see in the end it was the prudent position. It's a shame his chats are sometimes gone by w/o posting....i.e. today he said it looks good for within a 10 day period - and what DO we hear today - PD, Okie, etc. I'll take sonny 1 over the others any day of the week. JMHO.

Sorry but reading this annoys me. You have every right to believe what you want but sonny has been wrong since I can remember, way back at dinar rumor site. All these people have hidden agendas and this Steve guy is the same thing. He was here on dinarvets to gain popularity and then pulls a stunt and starts his own site to have his followers. Bash away.

the rv has happened when your inbox has an announcement from one of the various groups,dealers etc notifying you accordingly. I mean really folks no one needs it more right now than I do. my wife at well lets say in her mid 40's looks much younger, was carted off mon. to the doc way high bp heart rate and several other things out of the blue. tons of tests, our ins as with most only covers so much. I bought what I could afford in dinar at the time. I thought about selling tues. but you know 3 grand worth of dinar really doesn't buy much e/r and hospital time. so I'm holding. but for godsakes folks lets not get all hyped up again like so many dates come and gone. the words spoken here and all the other sites maybe of the best or the most nefarious of intentions. they are after all just words. think of the folks you know or read about who lost a child,dad,mom,etc to the war, the street beggars in bagdad trying to live through the night. I was pretty low last monday. today was rough too. my boy's want answers I don't have. BUT I WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO THE GREEDY IF NOT PETTY B>S that goes on with rates and dates and imho no one should. spend more time with your spouse and kids or your pet. extra time study the markets, precious metals,resources markets, and all that you have dreamed about since you did invest in the dinar. become as informed as possible so when "you've got mail" happens you know who what when and how..and where. my 4 year old just woke up crying see ya and GOD BLESS Eric

• Upvote 1

The whole bleachers and announcement to citizens is hard to believe, but there are heavy investors not part of any of these sites looking at this week very carefully and with a rate right on target with the one mentioned. Could be coincidence, but interesting to say the least.

[b]

Steve: Yes, the "new money" is similar as to the existing money but less the three zeros. A 25,000 note is now a 25 note. And no, this is not a lop.

End Quote

Hmmm.....Clarity at its Best.........

"A 25,000 note is now a 25 note. And no, this is not a lop.".......Really? Then what is it for pete's sake? I mean, assuming it's all true what he states.......

This is how I see it. (COST ARE JUST FOR AN EXAMPLE - I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE RATE WILL BE)

If a loaf of bread cost 25000 IQD and equals $21.10 USD, after the rv a loaf of bread now cost 25 IQD (this is the 25,000 note is now a 25 note) which would equal the same $21.10 USD. Now if you are holding a 25000 IQD note it would be worth the new cost which in this EXAMPLE - NOT REAL COST is 84 cents per dinar so therefore 25000 IQD X .84 USD = $21,000 USD.

So the "lop" if you even call it that, would be for the value of the products purchased not for the dinar note held in your possession.

This is what makes sense to me.

• Upvote 1

Wow....You got SO upset with a joke I made about someone I've never met before....I can only conclude one thing....KC must be sleeping with Steve's wife with a goat in the corner! It has to be!

Lord man grow up a little.... :D

lol.....I thought that was funny myself!

Plus he is actually defending Steve1 & classifying him as someone with integrity!!!????

I would classify him as a habitual liar...just like Okie, Terryk, Possum, Med, & all the PD clan.

I do in fact know that the rate was announced to the world.

It wasn't announced in my world (the real world)!!

Where do they come up with this stuff????

Edited by Danneedsrvnow
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

That was uncalled for. You obviously have no class!! Steve is one of those guys who name could be under the definition of integrity. One thing I have always wondered about this site? Where is all the lintel from Adams contacts. I was a VIP but realized I was not getting anything for my investment there. Good luck to everyone here. I sure hope know one is sending there dinars to Belize.

I hope we don't have a problem with you being here but I am giving you the benefit of doubt though ... IMO ... Steve is a backstabber and couldn't follow simple rules with having patience. He came on this site doing as he felt pleased and stole members blindly from here. Some who have since then opened their eyes and came back.

With that .... This thread is read-only so as to not to encourage bashing and sarcasim. Thanks for understanding.

• Upvote 1