Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex Quotes from TradingCharts-----RV

pz5p19

As much as I'd like to say YAAAY!! I think you should look at the chart properly. It shows an increase of 9.60 but that doesn't mean there was an RV. Yes it did increase but that is a minor flux which happens quite often. Sorry to burst your bubble. And thank you for the post.

Stramick

• Upvote 3

I use this site to check on the Dinar. It is a java site and takes about 10 seconds to load. It seems to be free, and it's live.

I use the US/middleeast area, and the US/IQD will be on the list.

I have only seen a few minor daily fluctuations in the Dinar, as has been reported from other sites.

http://www.fxstreet.com/rates-charts/currency-rates/?id=usdollar7%3busdaed%3busdbhd%3busdils%3busdirr%3busdkwd%3busdlbp%3busdsar%3busdiqd%3busdyer%3busdpkr

The best things in life RV

:) yak

There really needs to be a forex class so people can understand how to read the chart.

Let me suggest Bill Paulos and his FOREX TIME MACHINE. Don't make FOREX any more complicated than this. He has a fantastic training program. (Expensive) He shows you technical trading with very few simple indicators. You get a trading edge by keeping it simple, consistant and without emotion. Very good entry level FOREX training.

You’re joking right? Man I miss the old days on Dinar Vets! You don’t even know how to read a simple chart. As the boys on ESPN Monday Countdown would say C'mon Man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw00GT3pokE&feature=related

^^^^^^^^^

I JUST CANNOT GET THE HANG OF EDITING AND SO YOU GOT A QUOTE WITH NO BLURB ... SORRY

Just wanted to comment to this poster that I do not follow football, and don't unserstand much about it, but I did enjoy watching this clip. And thank you for the break.

:)

smee2

... and then my comment did attach to the quote ... I am even more confused now and if this one doesn't attach it will look even worse. *sigh*