Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

off topic room

itson

Where??? Please be very specific for newbies? I looked in VIP and didn't see it.

Where??? Please be very specific for newbies? I looked in VIP and didn't see it.

In the forum topics page .. Scroll down to the next to the last topic room and you will see the Off Topic Posts. Click on that room… look for Adams post… :D hope this will help...

http://dinarvets.com...-2-16-11am-cst/

This is what is there ... it is saying that Mr. Montana will be speaking on that date ... was there anything else we are supposed to be seeing?

Did you think it was posted on that date? did you read the post?

?

smee2

ROFL......smee2 you are a smarta#@! I almost choked on my drink as I read through the posts and saw yours. laugh.gif

Countdown to Adams Big Show... 2/16/11.. if you cant make it .. you can listen or download it FREE from iTune. :D go RV..SOON :rolleyes:

Can I make a suggestion, only because it was very frustrating reading your post. Next time, even if it is a post on DV, copy and past the link to the specific post your referring to, it would make everyone's life so much easier here. Thank you! <_<

• Upvote 1

Can I make a suggestion, only because it was very frustrating reading your post. Next time, even if it is a post on DV, copy and past the link to the specific post your referring to, it would make everyone's life so much easier here. Thank you! <_<

i am sorry for your frustration,, i have to follow strict guidelines or my post will magically disappear :o . I am trying to guide people to the Off Topic Forum without trouble. as for the download of the show i will try to get that link on before 4pm est. thank you so much for your post and i hope you can make the show... have a Beautiful Day... PS GO BIG RV.... yippppeee :bow: :bow: