Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PREGNANT AT 61

Qman

PREGNANT AT 61

A woman went to the doctor's office where she was seen by one of the younger doctors. After about four minutes in the examination room, she burst out screaming as she ran down the hall.

An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was, and she told him her story.

After listening, he had her sit down and relax in another room. The older doctor marched down the hallway back to where the young doctor was writing on his clipboard.

"What's the matter with you?" the older doctor demanded. "Mrs. Smith is 61 years old, has four grown children and seven grandchildren, and you told her she was pregnant?"

The younger doctor continued writing and without looking up said,"Does she still have the hiccups?"

• Upvote 9

THIS IS TRUE!!!! My husband had the hiccups for several days, nothing we tried got rid of them. Everyone told us different things to try. I finally took him to the Docter... While we were checking in a guy behind the counter knew us and handed my husband a lolipop. He said, "Coach stick this in you mouth until you get in to see the Docter". We sat down and began to wait our turn and he never hiccuped again. We got up and told the guy at the counter [Thanks] and left quickly.

THIS IS TRUE!!!! My husband had the hiccups for several days, nothing we tried got rid of them. Everyone told us different things to try. I finally took him to the Docter... While we were checking in a guy behind the counter knew us and handed my husband a lolipop. He said, "Coach stick this in you mouth until you get in to see the Docter". We sat down and began to wait our turn and he never hiccuped again. We got up and told the guy at the counter [Thanks] and left quickly.

:lol: SO YER HUBBY IS A SUCKER??? :lol::lol: -Vern