Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 2/14/2011

Doc31

I have a quick question that I figure someone that has knowledge about the CBI currency auction can answer.

I have been told that the currency auction is selling US dollars? Is that true?

Meaning, do they sell their US currency for Iraqi dinars?

Originally I believed they were selling dinars as a way to get US currency to do daily operations, at some point did this switch?

Thanks, I would appreciate anyone who can answer.

Keeping my chin up and my expectations reasonably low. Thanks

thats all we can do, after being on this ride for a while now I don't buy into the rumor B.S anymore and well some of the new you can't trust either. I've learned to just accept it as it is and when i get that email ill know its RVed from dinartrade. Bottom line is all the so called Gurus might have intel but how accurate is it one must ask? I thinl all of us will be rewarded but might not be for a while longer. I hope I am wrong.

Thanks Doc!! I loved the post especially bout their "math" lmao!!! But from all I've read that is Iraq, their math is different, their calenders/time frames must also be some special system just for them. Nothing is what it seems but it all meshes together is this odd way that ends up being their way.

Thanks again Doc, some humor in the morning is always great and your post are always informative.

Happy Valentines Day

Then, first it was Kuwait ($1500/person?) now it's Bahrain with $3000/family ... well, I don't know about you but apparently in that region you pay out to prevent riots ... sorry, just sayin'

Read more:

The US has been paying to keep people quiet for years. LOL

• Downvote 2

Doc, buddy! You main-lining espresso or something? You're like shot out of a canon. GREAT post.

Oil has the most political influence on monetary policy? Hail prince of the freakin' obvious. And you're right, Saleh could say "hello" and I wouldn't buy it.

You know, with these cash grants to the citizenry of Kuwait and now Bahrain, it almost seems that they are flaunting their currency rates and rubbing Iraqi noses in it. At makes the 15,000 IQD or 50,000 IQD downright comical, if you like that sort of humour.

Maynard

Edited by Maynard57

Hey Doc I see the CBI is having a holiday on the 17th for a religious holiday......that would open up another three day weekend for the CBI.......just a thought ........thanks for the post

Excellent catch! With our Presidents day the 21st it's actually a “shock absorber” kind of weekend … 17th holiday 18th holy day 19th weekend 20th start of their week but not ours 21st Europe and Asia are open for business but America is not 22nd the world … this is a Zantac setup weekend!

Keeping my chin up and my expectations reasonably low. Thanks

Nice job … I like the phraseology!

Doc, buddy! You main-lining espresso or something? You're like shot out of a canon. GREAT post.

Oil has the most political influence on monetary policy? Hail prince of the freakin' obvious. And you're right, Saleh could say "hello" and I wouldn't buy it.

You know, with these cash grants to the citizenry of Kuwait and now Bahrain, it almost seems that they are flaunting their currency rates and rubbing Iraqi noses in it. At makes the 15,000 IQD or 50,000 IQD downright comical, if you like that sort of humour.

Maynard

Main-lining espresso … I love it

Saleh/Salih … exactly

Hadn't considered it a nose rubbing … have to think about it a bit

Peace my friend

Doc31