Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV DATE PICK ONE

I figure the Rv date is any one of these dates!!! cool.gif

Publishing DateEffective Date12 Jan 2011, if applicable14 Jan 201128 Jan 201101 Feb 201111 Feb 2011, if applicable15 Feb 201125 Feb 201101 Mar 201011 Mar 2011, if applicable15 Mar 201130 Mar 201101 Apr 201113 Apr 2011, if applicable15 Apr 201128 Apr 201101 May 201111 May 2011, if applicable13 May 201127 May 201101 Jun 201113 Jun 2011, if applicable15 Jun 201128 Jun 201130 Jun 201113 Jul 2011, if applicable15 Jul 201128 Jul 201101 Aug 201111 Aug 2011, if applicable15 Aug 201129 Aug 201101 Sep 201113 Sep 2011, if applicable15 Sep 201129 Sep 201101 Oct 201112 Oct 2011, if applicable14 Oct 201128 Oct 201101 Nov 201111 Nov 2011, if applicable15 Nov 201129 Nov 201101 Dec 201113 Dec 2011, if applicable15 Dec 201129 Dec 201131 Dec 2011

• Upvote 3

June 2011... ;) this is my best guess, but wouldn't be surprised to see it get pushed out another few years. The people in the region just can't work together. They have to overcome thousands of years of suspicion and religious indoctrination and they have to do this in spite of governments in charge that really don't want them to get educated. The shahs, emirs and dictators don't want thier own people to know what they are missing or what they could have because then those people currently in power would lose what they have.

Look how long it has taken Egyptians to see the light......and even after they've kicked out thier dictator, they don't know what to do ? No one knows who will take power over there....the people say they want democracy, but they don't even know what democracy is?

The people in Iraq have cried the same thing ever since we got Saadem out....a lot of them want to blame the US fpor the current situation in Iraq. We got rid of a monster who killed 100's of 1000's because of religious differences and in order to keep his own power.....never really did anything good for all Iraqis and yet, some how the US is the bad guy....the West is the corrupting force....it's all BS.

June 2011... ;) this is my best guess, but wouldn't be surprised to see it get pushed out another few years. The people in the region just can't work together. They have to overcome thousands of years of suspicion and religious indoctrination and they have to do this in spite of governments in charge that really don't want them to get educated. The shahs, emirs and dictators don't want thier own people to know what they are missing or what they could have because then those people currently in power would lose what they have.

Look how long it has taken Egyptians to see the light......and even after they've kicked out thier dictator, they don't know what to do ? No one knows who will take power over there....the people say they want democracy, but they don't even know what democracy is?

The people in Iraq have cried the same thing ever since we got Saadem out....a lot of them want to blame the US fpor the current situation in Iraq. We got rid of a monster who killed 100's of 1000's because of religious differences and in order to keep his own power.....never really did anything good for all Iraqis and yet, some how the US is the bad guy....the West is the corrupting force....it's all BS.

RV is what they need to become a more stable and viable country, they are in a unique position to make giant strides as a country.

It is on the horizon... :excl:

I can smell the RV... :blush:

I can hear the RV taking place :huh:

I can sense the RV rumbling :ph34r:

I am wrong it is my neighbors RV.... exhaust, Fumes from the grey water and the motor is about shot... peeewww... :wave:

This Week.... come on RV :wacko:

There is a lot of speculation and rumor... something has got to give... push the button already!

• Upvote 1

I believe after the following check list is completed:

--Fully Seated Government

--Budget passed & ratified

--HCL complete

--All sanctions lifted

After the completion of the above, I think it could happen anytime from now to roughly June of 2011.

It's a catch-22 in regards of the whole process... Meaning, you can't rush it because it would be a big deal and could hurt the country in the end. And you can't delay it because it'll stunt the growth of the economy.

February is a good month..... It would be nice to see them make some substantial advancements prior the Summit.

Looks like Iraq is making an attempt to join the WTO. They don't necessarily need a RV for that, but I question if they need a recognized & tradeable currency...

GCC Meetings are this month...

April I believe Iraq gets their Audit report back.

May is a meeting to discuss the process of removing the DFI funds.

Therefore, I figure I'll keep a close eye on the RV/investment up until 2011 of June. If June comes & goes, I'll likely just set it aside and forget about it & wait for a text msg :)

• Upvote 2

I believe after the following check list is completed:

--Fully Seated Government

--Budget passed & ratified

--HCL complete

--All sanctions lifted

After the completion of the above, I think it could happen anytime from now to roughly June of 2011.

It's a catch-22 in regards of the whole process... Meaning, you can't rush it because it would be a big deal and could hurt the country in the end. And you can't delay it because it'll stunt the growth of the economy.

February is a good month..... It would be nice to see them make some substantial advancements prior the Summit.

Looks like Iraq is making an attempt to join the WTO. They don't necessarily need a RV for that, but I question if they need a recognized & tradeable currency...

GCC Meetings are this month...

April I believe Iraq gets their Audit report back.

May is a meeting to discuss the process of removing the DFI funds.

Therefore, I figure I'll keep a close eye on the RV/investment up until 2011 of June. If June comes & goes, I'll likely just set it aside and forget about it & wait for a text msg :)

I absolutely agree!!! There is some work to be done. They need to cross the T's and dot the I's....

:angry: They need to R V sometime today they are running out of time cause IMF is going to make them R v before the GCC meeting tomorrow.(from what I understand)I could be wrong. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Where did that come from: (cause IMF is going to make them R v before the GCC meeting tomorrow.) I have heard that line of BS for over a year on several different occasions and has yet to have any truth to it.. sorry, nothing negative towards you at all, I have been in this a long time and have seen a lot of BS and even more truths and THAT hasn't ever proven to have any truth to it.

My Guess is.............UMmm Monday... lol

Edited by beaver