Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is a Pumper?

KC69

Whats a pusher? Or a pumper for that matter? Seriously.

Dont you make your own decisions?

How does what they share ... or even told you what to do (WHICH NO ONE DOES, generally they say "Dont buy more)... have control over you?

Are you an adult I assume?

If so, I assume you make your own decisions about things including how much D to buy.

What do the pushers /pumpers get from you buying more D anyway?

God, I'd love for the "pusher/pumper" stuff to rest once and for all.

"Poor me. I bought more D even though I didnt have the money and never should have because the pumper told me he had great intel and not to buy anymore. I wish I would have paid my bills instead".

Accredited to: DinarProsper

All I have to say is Amen!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

What do the pushers /pumpers get from you buying more D anyway?

Hundreds of dollars in profits per every million sold.

It would seem to be rather profitable to keep this RV thing "right around the corner" and "closer than ever". Multi-millionaires have been off of people like us already.

• Upvote 3

i agree, the pumpers push up the sales of dinar, and there are several out there that say over and over RV around the corner. but it is each individuals decision to purchase any dinar. if they spend money better spent on life essentials such as food, mortgage or car payment too bad for them. even though it is tempting to believe all the hype of the so called pumpers with intel or secret sources if you don't have the extra $ to spend then don't purchase any dinar or better yet quit reading the rumor sections. think of this as an addiction just like any other addiction. it is like gambling some people don't know when to stop. this was never a sure thing or a quick fix for financial problems, although i'm sure some will get in on the tail end and make some money quicker than some, most of us have been waiting for years now. it is speculation plain and simple. there are no guarantees.

bottom line is pumpers don't make or force anyone to purchase dinar. they are annoying but if you don't have self control to know when not to purchase, oh well your loss. i won't lose any sleep over it, i have what i could afford and that's enough for me.....

• Upvote 2

If it were not for the pumpers what fun would this all be for all of us that just half to buy more Dinars everytime a made up story of INTEL comes up saying that it's just around the corner, GO BUY MORE because we are not in control of our greed, YES our GREED it is so wonderful isn't IT? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:B)

I guess I was hoping this post would be more technical, about pumpers. I am still trying to figure out just who pays them and how much based on what criteria ... hours spent on the computer? number of posts per site? sales? how do they know where the sales come from? Just cannot figure out the mechanics of this whole thing.

smee2

• Upvote 1

I guess I was hoping this post would be more technical, about pumpers. I am still trying to figure out just who pays them and how much based on what criteria ... hours spent on the computer? number of posts per site? sales? how do they know where the sales come from? Just cannot figure out the mechanics of this whole thing.

smee2

I don't think their is much actual pumping going on at this time. Maybe in the beginning when they were first trying to sell the idea. Things are happening much faster these days so we might be getting actual intel. They take a grain of truth and embellish it until they have themselves convinced it's an imminent RV. :D

Then you have your gambit of social paths that turn things into a real play ground. Then their are plenty out there that just love making up intricate lies just for kicks.

Hundreds of dollars in profits per every million sold.

It would seem to be rather profitable to keep this RV thing "right around the corner" and "closer than ever". Multi-millionaires have been off of people like us already.

and how do these so called pumpers know you will buy from them????

and how do these so called pumpers know you will buy from them????

If they have their own website with a promotional code for a dinar dealer they will get commissions every time the code is used. You don't have to be a dealer to be a pumper. They can also make money by driving people to their site with conference calls which gets their advertising revenues up from the increased traffic. There are many angles to work to make money in the world of pumpers.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If they have their own website with a promotional code for a dinar dealer they will get commissions every time the code is used. You don't have to be a dealer to be a pumper. They can also make money by driving people to their site with conference calls which gets their advertising revenues up from the increased traffic. There are many angles to work to make money in the world of pumpers.

I'm an adult and I don't need anyone looking out for me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A pumper is some one who gets people pumed up over the dinar......excited that it will RV and all who buy will get rich. The more the dealers sell, the more commision a pumper gets. So, the more excitement a pumper can create, the more dinar gets sold by the dealers and so on.....a pumpers job is never done because as in any sales job, things play out, news gets stale, pumpers rumors don;t come true and the sales of the dinar slows down, So, the pumper has to constantly create more hype, more possibilities that the dinar is getting ready to RV.....the bigger the hype, the higher the predicted RV rate means the more buyers of dinar are created. As more people hear about the dinar from "investors" the dinar dealers keeps getting new customers. The key to the pumper, and to the dinar salesman is that they need the dinar to NOT RV.......they make thier money off the spread and delivery fees of thier sales.

And I believe these dinar dealers don't care one way or another whether the dinar RV's or not...if it does RV I'm sure they have some tucked away of there own to cash in.......if it never RV's, they continue to make alot of money from the sales of the dinar to everybody chasing the dream.

As in any speculation....it's buyer beware.......do your own homework, assess the risks and decide what you can gamble with all the time remembering rule number one of gambling......NEVER BET MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE BECAUSE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SURE THING.

The reason I don't like pumpers is not because they fool me into spending my hard earned money that I can ill afford on dinar....not at all. I do my own homework and I've determined that what I've invested is no more than I would wager on any other bet that I thought I had a better than average chance of winning......but I definitely know I can lose, but I've decided the risk is worth the possible reward. Everybody has to come to terms with this thing on thier own. THE REASON I DON'T LIKE PUMPERS IS BECAUSE THEY POLLUTE THE INFORMATION NETWORK WITH SO MUCH GARBAGE.....YES I MEAN LIES AND MISINFORMATION THAT I HAVE TO SPEND A LOT MORE TIME SIFTING THROUGH IT EVERYDAY THAN I SHOULD HAVE TO IN ORDER TO KEEP UP WITH WHAT MAY BE LEGITIMATE INTEL. i WORK FOR A LIVING.....AND DON'T HAVE ALL DAY TO SIT AROUND AND READ BS INFO TO STAY UP TO SPEED WITH THIS THING. THE PUMPERS HAVE TURNED DINAR RESEARCH INTO A DAILY JOKE AND HAVE ADDED HOURS UPON HOURS INTO MY QUEST FOR REAL INFO.

Look at it this way........how would you like to have to read all your spam everyday in order to get to your real e-mail? I don't know about your, but I get 100 items per day in my spam folder and it would take me a lot of time to sift through it in order to get my legitimate e-mails....and surely I would delete a few good messages by mistake in doing so. They may even be very important messages...who knows. So that's why i dislike the pumpers so much and wish that this site would just ban certain individuals once it is determined that thier info is all BS....and believe me, after 3 months of failed predictions and countless intel that gets proven false, it is not hard to identify the pumpers.....JMO B)

• Upvote 1