Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie makes me sick!

dinarfreak

How many people would like to choke all the air out of OKIE because he is a LIAR and for just lack of anything better to do. Id rather watch grass grow in Ardmore Oklahoma than ever see another post from OKIE.

Then QUIT reading his posts, and quit pouting the boards with your WHINING![/size

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

How many people would like to choke all the air out of OKIE because he is a LIAR and for just lack of anything better to do. Id rather watch grass grow in Ardmore Oklahoma than ever see another post from OKIE.

deep breathes, calm down and dont read the garbage. resist the urge :lol:

remember after the rv people like him will have little to say and no audience to speak to.

Then QUIT reading his posts, and quit pouting the boards with your WHINING![/size

please be polite when posting. Thank you

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] after 2 A.M. Tonight if nothing else comes in then i will have no more intel. I have been assured all necessary steps (which were mainly political) are all taken care of and theres nothing--i repeat nothing--standing in the way of the r/v. It may occur suddenly--thats all i have been told direct from bagdad and to expect it at any moment--i can not give exact time and i don't think anyone else can--- thats the best i can do presently--i am only a messenger but the message is still good--i like you are waiting also--it will happen

ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ACTUALLY IGNORING THE RULE OF THUMB THIS TIME AND "SHOOTING" THE MESSENGER !!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] after 2 A.M. Tonight if nothing else comes in then i will have no more intel. I have been assured all necessary steps (which were mainly political) are all taken care of and theres nothing--i repeat nothing--standing in the way of the r/v. It may occur suddenly--thats all i have been told direct from bagdad and to expect it at any moment--i can not give exact time and i don't think anyone else can--- thats the best i can do presently--i am only a messenger but the message is still good--i like you are waiting also--it will happen [/quot]

ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ACTUALLY IGNORING THE RULE OF THUMB THIS TIME AND "SHOOTING" THE MESSENGER !!!

while I probably shouldn't .... I like the idea ... and after 2 AM ... "tonight" I promise myself to never ever ever read another okie dokie post :lmao:

• Upvote 4

Why is it that you continue to read what you do not believe?

If it bothers you, do not read it.

Remember, he is only posting in the rumors forum and all he says is not to be believed. If you take offense to what he says. Do not read it.

In the rumors section, you must only take in what you want to read or believe. It is only rumors and not based upon fact.

From what I gather Okie_oil_man is only relaying what he believes to be his "predictions",

The definition of a prediction is defined as: A prediction or forecast is a statement about the way things will happen in the future, often but not always based on experience or knowledge. While there is much overlap between prediction and forecast, a prediction may be a statement that some outcome is expected, while a forecast may cover a range of possible outcomes.

This is referenced to Wikipedia.

So do not take to heart what Okie says. He is only predicting his ideas of what is to happen and this is not written in stone.

Take a deep breath. If you do not choose to believe what he is writing, do not read it. If you have a curiosity of what he has to say.. do not take it to heart.

I feel as many other predictions that this is coming to a head (like a boil on the butt of the world) and we will see our prosperous investments come to a head soon.

Please be patient my friend and we will all be happy.

Gpoki

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I don't really have an opinion as to whether or not Okie is a liar, and I try to give him the benefit of the doubt.

But with these last rounds of 'announcements' it seems he is pretty unconcerned with the people he hurts with his reckless disregard for the truth. That's nasty **** in itself.

Maynard

I don't really have an opinion as to whether or not Okie is a liar, and I try to give him the benefit of the doubt.

But with these last rounds of 'announcements' it seems he is pretty unconcerned with the people he hurts with his reckless disregard for the truth. That's nasty **** in itself.

Maynard

That's the whole problem with him Maynard. I'm willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt. However, he crosses way over that decency line. And yes, reckless in nature sums it up! :angry:

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] after 2 A.M. Tonight if nothing else comes in then i will have no more intel. I have been assured all necessary steps (which were mainly political) are all taken care of and theres nothing--i repeat nothing--standing in the way of the r/v.

Read more:

Soooo at the risk of ........well I am not sure what..... swimming against this stream perhaps... :D . It is possible that Okie is absolutely correct... and there is a chance we may never know this.... He is not saying it will RV tomorrow or any other time in particular. What I am reading (absent any further asumptions) is that he is saying ....:.......... the mechanism, whatever that is, that comprises whatever process is needed in Iraq,, is as that process, in and of itself, ... done in preparing to shoot. And as far as the mechanics of actually pulling that RV trigger, there is nothing left to prepare in terms of the trigger finger... and its ability to pull...

I don't see anything that says the finger can pull the trigger.... and I am not reading that all the geopolitics of the whatever have cleared the path so whoever can shoot..... Just that there is finger on the trigger, and it is prepared to pull with the go ahead.

Who knows what else my be in the way between the trigger and the target....... And unfortunately it appears this may be one that can neither be confirmed or denied, unless in hindsight, some documentary person is able to accurately reconstruct the entire path.....

And yes I know that Okie has a history, and it at times its emotionally frustrating to ride the rollar coaster.... but I for one would have to advocate in this particular case, one would only want to smite another for crimes actually committed versus those alledged in the past.... :)

Okay, smite me now if you must.... I'm just one of those old fashioned puriest smite people :D:o:D

• Upvote 1

The nice thing about this country is that people like Okie can say what they want and the other nice thing is that others can either accept it, bash it or ignore it. PLUS, this is the rumor section and Okie never disappoints, he's always got one. That fact that someone keeps posting rumors that never materialize should tell us something--stop reading them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1