Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighthk11 Chat 2-13-2011 Afternoon post

BruceV

70. If it happens, we could cash in on Monday

If only I had just $1 for every time I have read the above on this forum let alone many more forums I would not have to worry about the IQD RVing at all.

Looked like a good post until number 70 hit the good old

Its cash in on Monday

If it’s cash in on Monday there would not be so much hush hush around the globe, when its cash in time you will not need to log in to any forum at all.

It will be worldwide news of this I am absolutely certain

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If only I had just $1 for every time I have read the above on this forum let alone many more forums I would not have to worry about the IQD RVing at all.

Looked like a good post until number 70 hit the good old

Its cash in on Monday

If it’s cash in on Monday there would not be so much hush hush around the globe, when its cash in time you will not need to log in to any forum at all.

It will be worldwide news of this I am absolutely certain

Actually you'll probably hear very little about it. You are involved in the investment so you assume that a lot of people are paying attention to it. My guess is they'll keep it pretty quite with only a few mentions of it on the major news channels. The news is more worried about Lady GaGas outfit of the day and Lohan stealing a necklace. Don't think they'll be much fanfare at all. JMO

• Upvote 8

Actually you'll probably hear very little about it. You are involved in the investment so you assume that a lot of people are paying attention to it. My guess is they'll keep it pretty quite with only a few mentions of it on the major news channels. The news is more worried about Lady GaGas outfit of the day and Lohan stealing a necklace. Don't think they'll be much fanfare at all. JMO

I agree with you 100%. Good comment.

• Upvote 2

good post man so what if its monday again your intel is as good as any i have read and makes the most sense but its iraq and i know there are no sure things if it was not for people like you most of us would sit here in the dark wondering and suffering through some sh*theads negative comments thanks for your time and effort

• Upvote 1

NICE POST...BUT IM NOW CROSSED-EYED FROM ALL THAT READING! LOL :wacko: .... Just read in the news section where Prime Minister Iyad Allawi told the goi he will satisfy the protestors within the next few days......possible rv??? :rolleyes:B) whos knows...time will tell.......READ THE ARTICLE VERY INTERESTING....AND ITS SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE POST...BUT IM NOW CROSSED-EYED FROM ALL THAT READING! LOL :wacko: .... Just read in the news section where Prime Minister Iyad Allawi told the goi he will satisfy the protestors within the next few days......possible rv??? :rolleyes:B) whos knows...time will tell.......READ THE ARTICLE VERY INTERESTING....AND ITS SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds intriguing all though this guy (al-Maliki) rarely does the bold thing....could be just the food rations and forgiving the electric bills

• Downvote 1