Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UnBelievable...

Qman

Wingsofhope, Catl6147, BanG,

Before Obama is bashed into the ground, you should understand what the Federal Reserve is.

Who Owns The Federal Reserve?

The Fed is privately owned. Its shareholders are private banks.

We the people and OUR government have nothing to do with the Federal Reserve's management or ownership. These are not presidential appointments. And if they were, Ms. Coleman was appointed under Bush.

Ms. Coleman, the Federal Reserve's Inspector General, was dodging questions, and not very well.

Release Date: May 4, 2007

For immediate release

The Federal Reserve Board on Friday announced the appointment of Elizabeth A. Coleman as Inspector General for the Board, effective May 6.

What do you think you're doing???? How dare you post FACTS!!!!! You should be ashamed.... B)

• Upvote 1

All of it carefully planned and executed. The idiots we see are simply figureheads and eventually scapegoats for when the lid gets blown off this powder keg. And it will.... it's coming... and very soon.

BOY, I HOPE SO! I am not sure that I hold your optimism concerning the Fed. Ron Paul could not even get our congressmen to "get a look under the hood of the FED - just to see what they are really up to", which is what the video is highlighting - the stonewalling of one branch of our government.

So, if our Constitutional Republic is subverted by the FED (and it is) we need to move to abolish it, and return to Constitutional Money.

However, with these invasions of Liberty with no corresponding OUTCRY - WHO WILL MARCH ON WASHINGTON??? Where do we fan the flames of LIBERTY?? People have become IGNORANT of LIBERTY, but not of WELFARE.

OUR GOVERNMENT HAS TOO MUCH POWER, and Jefferson understood this. The Government MUST BE DOWNSIZED to 1/10th of what it is.

WE ALL KNOW THAT POWER CORRUPTS, AND ABSOLUTE POWER HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE!!!

I have no optimism re the Fed at all. Not sure where you got that from. Things are derailing at an ever increasing speed. Several states are now seriously considering their own state currency, with others to follow. The banks are in deep deep trouble. There are no new jobs to support a turn around. They all got shipped out to foreign countries and cheaper labor. The wealthy - yes, those who still own businesses and employ people - will soon be even more heavily taxed. Many are taking their wealth and their businesses to other countries more favorable to business development - lower taxes and less regulation. Wealth is fleeing the US in droves, thanks to the laws and taxes created to 'spread the wealth'. Once those with money are gone, and/or have sheltered their wealth, what's left?

The millions who marched to elect our present Administration can soon march to demand free funds for free food and housing. I guess with enough empty homes from forclosurefraud, there'll be plenty of housing for those who scream loud enough. Remember those who were expecting their homes and cars to be paid for? yeah, those....

Be prepared

http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/2009-04-05-scrip_N.htm

http://www.helium.com/items/2084445-virginia-considers-replacing-us-dollar-with-its-own-currency

Edited by BlueOrchid919