Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rv

DiamondDori

intel 70-30 rule:

of the 70 pct, 4-8 pct is good intel that must be deciphered.

of the 30 pct, 8-10 pct is valuable intel.

unfortunately its usually a 'what', not 'when'.

especially when gathering from a different culture in a volatile region

Ilike Marquis' idea of a pool - we could do it like a football board. Maybe a dollar per square... proceeds go to winner's fav charity

Whenever you get upset that another Monday passes with no RV, simply remember this: someone could pay $120 to buy a million dinar on Reserve and should it revalue within the alloted 30 days at 3.20, they would make $3,199,880 minus their Reserve balance of $1100. Is this scenario possible? Yes. Is it realistic? No, not based on the past history of return on investments in our society. However, when you actually do diligence on the country, history, and progress over the last few months, it definately becomes a reality where the reward is well worth the small risk. Remembering this scenario might help you get through those long Mondays of continuously checking Forex, CBI, etc and give you some patience and continued motivation. It doesn't work for me because I still get pissed when it doesn't happen, but then I'm married too and you don't know my wife!

everything is in place now ... yes the rate is said to be $5.00 to $5.22 due to the re budgeting on their oil ... he told me Intel would be first. That is all the info I have right now ... yes 5.00 - 5.22 ... no this is the first time he has said anything of the sort ... we were almost crying on the phone.

The IRS is expecting triple the amount paid in this year because of this RV.

My Cousin and his investors have direct ties to a member in the state department ... they were notified this evening.

Everything is in line for an RV at around 4:00 / 4:30 am est. ... The RV is going to happen according to this source tonight ... the rate was quoted as being $5.00 - 5.22 ... it is supposed to hit the intel and then sent to all banks tomorrow ... then we will be able to cash Tuesday.

I am so relieved ... Update on the Intel

everything is in place now ... yes the rate is said to be $5.00 to $5.22 due to the re budgeting on their oil ... he told me Intel would be first. That is all the info I have right now ... yes 5.00 - 5.22 ... no this is the first time he has said anything of the sort ... we were almost crying on the phone.

The IRS is expecting triple the amount paid in this year because of this RV.

My Cousin and his investors have direct ties to a member in the state department ... they were notified this evening.

Everything is in line for an RV at around 4:00 / 4:30 am est. ... The RV is going to happen according to this source tonight ... the rate was quoted as being $5.00 - 5.22 ... it is supposed to hit the intel and then sent to all banks tomorrow ... then we will be able to cash Tuesday.

I am so relieved ... Update on the Intel

I saw you said once "Rumor and Ignorant are the same thing"...what does it mean when you make poolmans chat/rumor a post of your own?

Call this # 1-800-OKIE........LOL

That is TOO FUNNY!!!!

Whenever you get upset that another Monday passes with no RV, simply remember this: someone could pay $120 to buy a million dinar on Reserve and should it revalue within the alloted 30 days at 3.20, they would make $3,199,880 minus their Reserve balance of $1100. Is this scenario possible? Yes. Is it realistic? No, not based on the past history of return on investments in our society. However, when you actually do diligence on the country, history, and progress over the last few months, it definately becomes a reality where the reward is well worth the small risk. Remembering this scenario might help you get through those long Mondays of continuously checking Forex, CBI, etc and give you some patience and continued motivation. It doesn't work for me because I still get pissed when it doesn't happen, but then I'm married too and you don't know my wife!

I'm sure your wife just whispered - honey, go put 20 MIL ON RESERVE - We don't need to eat this month... or next month... or next YEAR??

You'll thank me later!