Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rv

DiamondDori

Hey!!! DiamondDori take a chill pill and be glad that you are showing to be new to this. Some of us have been on this bus since they first started selling Iraqi dinars (2003) and know that it will happens when they (the Iraqi's) get ready. No one knows what date or rate but we seem to be getting closer by the day. Stay calm and enjoy life instead of posting thisgs like this. Have a good day if possible.

Hey!!! DiamondDori take a chill pill and be glad that you are showing to be new to this. Some of us have been on this bus since they first started selling Iraqi dinars (2003) and know that it will happens when they (the Iraqi's) get ready. No one knows what date or rate but we seem to be getting closer by the day. Stay calm and enjoy life instead of posting thisgs like this. Have a good day if possible.

Your not kidding! I've been on this damn band wagon so long I'm growing MOLD. Someday my wife will open my office door and see my skeleton sitting at this computer. SIGH.blink.gif

No one knows, not even the people of Iraq.

You don't really think anyone here can give you an honest answer do you?

That can be dangerous if you are going to believe what people tell you about the dinar.

Don't trust anyone but yourself and use your best judgment. :)

[/quot

Exactly!! Very well said.... Period..Use your own sensible judgement.......

As an entrepreneur in the media industry, the most important business lesson I have learned is to know what I don't know. In this case, I don't know when the RV will occur. Based on what I've read here thus far, neither does anyone else on this forum. Your guess is as good as mine, or anyone else's. However, based on what I have read, I BELIEVE that an RV which is advantageous to the people of Iraq, and my personal finances (in that order of priority), will occur. GO RV!