Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Denver Airport Rumor

uncs

cool...... they updated there .pdf but there (cbi) website has no updated rate for today

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1834)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 13-FEB-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 17

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 147,756,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 147,756,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

don't believe it, im sorry not buying this BS. Not saying it didn't happen, but she must have been a noob and well didnt know what she was doing i doubt it pertains to any R/V like so many other stories have and well the rate remains the same. Sad, just very sad.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

So, I am on my way home from a 5 day meeting in Denver and stopped by the foreign currency exchange desk located on the main floor. I asked the lady at the desk what the current rate was for the IQD. I waited for a min because I did not see it on the display board and she had to look it up. She then told me that she had to call someone because she did not have it on her computer screen. She came back a couple of min later and told me that her boss told her they had not current rate for IQD but they would have a live and active rate at 5:00pm. She said. This is definitely different than any thing she has seen. Off to catch my plane.

LOVE IT!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for sharing the info!.... add one more piece to the puzzle of our own research...

Now of course I am going to hope that the 5pm time is not the time that the engineer is scheduled to come and change out the little red LED lights for the IQD line on the exchange board... lol :D:D:D

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 1

I called this exchange center several months ago. They did exchange the iraqi dinar and now they do not.

I live in Colorado and they told me that no one exchanges the Iraqi dinar in Colorado.

Airport Rumor is DEAD!

I went through DIA in November, and stopped by the little exchange desk. They offered a rate of 1 USD for 1380 IQD. I