Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please STOP with the Okie B.S.--Enough is enough

Hope Floats.Rates Dont

We all come here for great news pieces and a few laughs and hopes in the Rumors section but...

Please moderators, please stop any topics with the words Okie ______ in them. I know people read them and I have even taken a look at times for a chuckle. But now it seems almost every 3rd or 4th post in rumors is Okie related. We enjoy the laughs every once in awhile but at some point aren't we promoting him? If we eventually become another source for this perpatrator of lies, we are no better.

Please, I beg of you, stop the insanity and reserve this sights good reputation for intelligence...Please reply if you agree or disagree but please...no bashing me! I am just trying to keep the interest of us all in mind and that starts with perception. Thanks

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 27

Okie is a very bad joke.......I agree...enough is enough.

There is big difference between rumor and lie....if you "know" and we do, heck everybody knows he is a liar, then why post his stuff?

B)

Adam...help us out...add a post category called complete BS and lies....so we have a place for all the known pumpers. :D

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 13

Okie is a very bad joke.......I agree...enough is enough.

There is big difference between rumor and lie....if you "know" and we do, heck everybody knows he is a liar, then why post his stuff?

cool.gif

Adam...help us out...add a post category called complete BS and lies....so we have a place for all the known pumpers. biggrin.gif

Woohoo!!! Then we could go there to see what the push-overs listen too....and laugh at will, but it will not make us promoters...if anything, dispellers.

Oh yea, Go RV~~~

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

here's an idea instead of complaining and gripping learn how to control YOUR fingers DON'T CLICK ON THEIR INFO OR MESSAGES GROW UP

I am plenty grown...calm down, take a breath and stifle the bash....

I am not viewing the posts, but those who are are being mislead, and we are only pushing the drug by allowing them to access it here. Why do you open your comments with an obvious angry post? This doesnt help...I am 40, unfortunately. I wish I could un-grow up...laugh.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

We all come here for great news pieces and a few laughs and hopes in the Rumors section but...

Please moderators, please stop any topics with the words Okie ______ in them. I know people read them and I have even taken a look at times for a chuckle. But now it seems almost every 3rd or 4th post in rumors is Okie related. We enjoy the laughs every once in awhile but at some point aren't we promoting him? If we eventually become another source for this perpatrator of lies, we are no better.

Please, I beg of you, stop the insanity and reserve this sights good reputation for intelligence...Please reply if you agree or disagree but please...no bashing me! I am just trying to keep the interest of us all in mind and that starts with perception. Thanks

Ban Okie? Hmm.. just because it includes that name doesn't mean that one should ban it. Okie is also stands for a place.. "Oklahoma". I for one am from there and included it in my handle (just chose to drop the e).

It sounds like me that "Hope" is not the only thing that's floating here!

GPOki

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Please ALL,,,,, Just read and move on...... How hard is that really???? Way to much time spent on ( this post needs to be here and why post this crap ) whats not the POINT here!!!!!!!

I would hate to see this group when we are all RICH....... Geeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz

• Upvote 2

There is all kinds of crazy posted on this site. We are adults, we can pick and choose what we want to read. When I hear "stop posting this", it bothers me. I don't like it when someone decides that they know best. I can't stand okie, TK, and many others. I know your intentions are good. If you want to combat what you see as harmful to newbies, start your own thread and warn them. Just sayin

• Upvote 6

Ban Okie? Hmm.. just because it includes that name doesn't mean that one should ban it. Okie is also stands for a place.. "Oklahoma". I for one am from there and included it in my handle (just chose to drop the e).

It sounds like me that "Hope" is not the only thing that's floating here!

GPOki

seriously?blink.gif

definately not the only thing "floating"

Seeing double rainbows there gpoki?blink.gifblink.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

There is all kinds of crazy posted on this site. We are adults, we can pick and choose what we want to read. When I hear "stop posting this", it bothers me. I don't like it when someone decides that they know best. I can't stand okie, TK, and many others. I know your intentions are good. If you want to combat what you see as harmful to newbies, start your own thread and warn them. Just sayin

Thanks

Funny, all the newbys defending Okie...hmmmm

Not you Deenar...just the others....

Edited by Hope Floats.Rates Dont
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is a large difference between protecting and censorship.

Moderators try to protect us from undue BS and violent reactions and personal attacks. They are not here to censor. The uncensored opinion is one of those ... ah ... what do they call them? ... Oh yeah ... Freedoms ... we free people have fought and paid for.

Also, people like Okie, and any others we term as "guru", have put themselves out there in the public eye. They become targets. It is like the gossip and slop that is written about movie stars. They are public fodder for the rumour mills and the courts only interfere in cases of physical contact, or provable threats.

It is no different here. By putting himself up as an expert, and giving us, from the goodness of his heart, or so his followers think, all this invaluable intel. *cough cough* .. oh, excuse me ... something got caught in my throat ... Okay, Okay that was unfair ... back to what I was saying ... By putting himself out here for us to listen to or read, he is also putting himself in the line of fire. If he cannot take it, he'll stop. Self preservation. If you cannot take it, you can click my ... er ... your keyboard. Yeah, that one was unfair too but fun.

No, I am not bashing you. I am confronting your assertion that the forum owner and moderators should be acting as censors and parent. You asked for our reactions and opinions on this ... and you are getting it. Honest reaction. Honest opinion. Sorry you asked yet? You shouldn't be. If you asked without being willing to take the flak you might get, not bashing, just a little flak (if you think this is bashing you ain't seen nothin' yet. baby) well, you should have been willing to take an honest response. That is what this is, an honest response.

Have fun on the forum, and by all means express your views. We won't cencor you for it.

smee2

• Upvote 2

Ya know what, Okie reminds me of a blowhard relative who always wants to be the center of attention at family functions. Everybody knows he is full of hot air, but you welcome him in just the same.......just don't believe the far fetched stories of adventure and mystery that are usually made up exaggerations.

At this point, Okie's credibility in DV is pretty much at zero, so his pronouncements gets a good chuckle out of me more than anything today. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Better yet they could start their own RV site

There is a large difference between protecting and censorship.

Moderators try to protect us from undue BS and violent reactions and personal attacks. They are not here to censor. The uncensored opinion is one of those ... ah ... what do they call them? ... Oh yeah ... Freedoms ... we free people have fought and paid for.

Also, people like Okie, and any others we term as "guru", have put themselves out there in the public eye. They become targets. It is like the gossip and slop that is written about movie stars. They are public fodder for the rumour mills and the courts only interfere in cases of physical contact, or provable threats.

It is no different here. By putting himself up as an expert, and giving us, from the goodness of his heart, or so his followers think, all this invaluable intel. *cough cough* .. oh, excuse me ... something got caught in my throat ... Okay, Okay that was unfair ... back to what I was saying ... By putting himself out here for us to listen to or read, he is also putting himself in the line of fire. If he cannot take it, he'll stop. Self preservation. If you cannot take it, you can click my ... er ... your keyboard. Yeah, that one was unfair too but fun.

No, I am not bashing you. I am confronting your assertion that the forum owner and moderators should be acting as censors and parent. You asked for our reactions and opinions on this ... and you are getting it. Honest reaction. Honest opinion. Sorry you asked yet? You shouldn't be. If you asked without being willing to take the flak you might get, not bashing, just a little flak (if you think this is bashing you ain't seen nothin' yet. baby) well, you should have been willing to take an honest response. That is what this is, an honest response.

Have fun on the forum, and by all means express your views. We won't cencor you for it.

smee2

I can handle this...and appreciate your view...even if your wrong...lolbiggrin.gif

The more you people talk about this guy. The more legitimacy you give him. Do you understand that?

He could be reading this right now laughing his @$$ off....

Quit posting about okie. Its rediculous to think that someone has some magic authority that extends across the internet and can make people shut up or that the answer is to stop people from posting info on these forums.

You know who he is. You know what he does. Complaining won't make it go away. So quit paying attention to his stuff.

oh and stop being desperate...

-too easy...

• Upvote 1

The more you people talk about this guy. The more legitimacy you give him. Do you understand that?

He could be reading this right now laughing his @$$ off....

Quit posting about okie. Its rediculous to think that someone has some magic authority that extends across the internet and can make people shut up or that the answer is to stop people from posting info on these forums.

You know who he is. You know what he does. Complaining won't make it go away. So quit paying attention to his stuff.

oh and stop being desperate...

-too easy...

Touche'...Point taken.