Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO DINARS

leola

Wow.... It is sh*t like this that people get upset over. I WAS AT 5TH 3RD SATURDAY This I know, because I have called them and checked on my order, plus I have inside source.

Oh No !!! You didn't just say that did you? I was in full belief until you mentioned your "inside source."

hahahahaha

just kidding ... couldn't resist.

smee2

BLUEJAY,,,,HERE IS THE NUMBER TO THE BB&T BANK,,,,YOU CALL THEM AND LET THEM TELL YOU,,,803 283 9936,,,WHY WOULD ANY SAY WHAT i SAI D,,,WHEN YOU CAN CHECK FOR YOURSELF....

THE LAST I BOUGHT WERE IN DEC,,,,SHE CALLED ME,,,I DID NOT CALL THEM,,,THEY NO LONGER SELL DINARS,,,SHE HAD NO REASON,,

I AM HAPPY TO VERIFY WHEN EVER I CAN,SAT 2/ 12 2011,,,

YOU MUST BE FROM HOBOKEN,,?????? JUST KIDDING

Since not all branches of this particular bank seem to be turning down dinar sales, I think it may have something to do with availability. Not just whether the bank has them but whether the branch has them.If they have them in the vault and you go and buy and take them with you, they are doing their business, no problem.

But if they don't have any more at a branch, and they have to put in an order with head office to have some couriered to the branch and you get them later, then there could be a problem if the RV happens while that shipment is in transit.

If a million dinar left the main branch valued at $1220 (using on site ads as my source here and just an example), and then arrived at your branch worth a $1,000,000 (using 1:1 as the rate just because it is easy) ... can you see them handing over that much in dollars for that much in dinar that was purchased for that much in dollars? :huh: If you got that let me know. I get it but then I am sometimes a little ... well ... we used to refer to it as being "screwloose" ... not quite in right mind.

Anyway, you can see the problem. And I was informed by my dinar dealer that if the RV happens while the dinar is in transit, and is suddenly worth millions rather than a few hundred or thousands, there are a lot of people who have to be notified that this amount of useable currency is, indeed, in the "system" ... government officials in a lot of departments. Has something to do with not being able to ship currency over certain amounts by ordinary courier methods. After a certain point I think for security reasons it becomes an armoured truck delivery deal

Well, that's my take on it. Hope it gives you more to think about at least.

:)

smee2

No branch bank keeps dinars on hand. All orders are placed and when received are given to receipent. Takes 2-3days up to 10-14 days to get them in.

BBT.... stopped taking ordrers because they have a back log of orders to be filled.

5/3 gets from fed... The fed guarantees them

5/3 banks buy from tampa dinar...... just look at your receipt.

Come on people! Why does every single event have to be reported or implied as something related to the RV? People can't possibly be that surprised that some banks are no longer selling dinar. It's an exotic currency. It is not easily obtainable or widely traded. Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker had a hard time getting dinar a few weeks ago and this board went gaga. And those places deal almost exclusively in dinar. It had nothing to do with an imminent RV. Turns out it was simply overwhelming demand. Imagine a bank that deals with dozens of currencies, of which, the dinar is a very, very small portion. Depending upon the volume and availability, banks routinely drop (or pick up) currencies. This may be temporary or it may be permanent. Either way, it's sign of nothing except a business decision by the bank. It has nothing to do with the RV. Stop the madness of trying to relate every piece of news and information to an RV.

BLUEJAY,,,,HERE IS THE NUMBER TO THE BB&T BANK,,,,YOU CALL THEM AND LET THEM TELL YOU,,,803 283 9936,,,WHY WOULD ANY SAY WHAT i SAI D,,,WHEN YOU CAN CHECK FOR YOURSELF....

THE LAST I BOUGHT WERE IN DEC,,,,SHE CALLED ME,,,I DID NOT CALL THEM,,,THEY NO LONGER SELL DINARS,,,SHE HAD NO REASON,,

I AM HAPPY TO VERIFY WHEN EVER I CAN,SAT 2/ 12 2011,,,

YOU MUST BE FROM HOBOKEN,,?????? JUST KIDDING

Calm down there, I said thanks for the info, it just seems strange to me that to me that a bank would say that they QUIT selling dinars, I did not doubt that that's what you were told & no I grew up with a big loving Italian family.... Peace...

how many times do we have to see these posts about such and such bank isn't selling dinar? not all branches of particular (5/3 etc.) bank sell dinar. some do some don't. doesn't mean anything other than this particular branch isn't or in this case quit selling dinar. nothing RV related. just chill out.........

• Upvote 1