Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NO DINARS

leola

SOMEONE SAID THEY BOUGHT TODAY AT 54 BANK,,,MAY HAVE SOME ON HAND YET,,,BB&T GOT THIERS THROUGH TAMPA DINAR..I DON`T KNOW WHERE 53 GET`S THIERS,,,,NITROBUZZ SAID HIS FRIEND WAS TOLD NO MORE AT THE 53 BANK HE WENT TO TODAY...ITHEY MAY BE STOPPJNG AT SOME AND NOT OTHERS,,,JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE FOR ALL OF YOU TO CONSIDER....

Since not all branches of this particular bank seem to be turning down dinar sales, I think it may have something to do with availability. Not just whether the bank has them but whether the branch has them.

If they have them in the vault and you go and buy and take them with you, they are doing their business, no problem.

But if they don't have any more at a branch, and they have to put in an order with head office to have some couriered to the branch and you get them later, then there could be a problem if the RV happens while that shipment is in transit.

If a million dinar left the main branch valued at $1220 (using on site ads as my source here and just an example), and then arrived at your branch worth a $1,000,000 (using 1:1 as the rate just because it is easy) ... can you see them handing over that much in dollars for that much in dinar that was purchased for that much in dollars? :huh: If you got that let me know. I get it but then I am sometimes a little ... well ... we used to refer to it as being "screwloose" ... not quite in right mind.

Anyway, you can see the problem. And I was informed by my dinar dealer that if the RV happens while the dinar is in transit, and is suddenly worth millions rather than a few hundred or thousands, there are a lot of people who have to be notified that this amount of useable currency is, indeed, in the "system" ... government officials in a lot of departments. Has something to do with not being able to ship currency over certain amounts by ordinary courier methods. After a certain point I think for security reasons it becomes an armoured truck delivery deal

Well, that's my take on it. Hope it gives you more to think about at least.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Over the last couple of months I have called every major bank in St. Louis, Mo and none of them have been selling. It could be a local thing, a regional thing, or a supply thing. It does not necessarily point to a reval. With that being said, I hope at some point any of this nonsense means something.

• Upvote 1

One further note.

53 Bank goes through a foreign currency exchange department that services several banks. So it;s possible that the IQD is coming from the Feds indirectly.

Whatever it is,something is about to happen. With Tuesdays budget vote (HUGE) and the just announced party in Kuwait last week of this month (ALSO HUGE). Why would Kuwait be having a celebration if their was still a lot of unresolved issues between the two countries.?

Tues. is the day to look for!!!!! ;)

• Upvote 1

This is a quote from Smee2:

And I was informed by my dinar dealer that if the RV happens while the dinar is in transit, and is suddenly worth millions rather than a few hundred or thousands, there are a lot of people who have to be notified that this amount of useable currency is, indeed, in the "system" ... government officials in a lot of departments. Has something to do with not being able to ship currency over certain amounts by ordinary courier methods. After a certain point I think for security reasons it becomes an armoured truck delivery deal

This would tell me that something has triggered the stoppage of additional shipments to banks that are out of dinar. The profit on dinar sales become too costly when you bring an armored car into the picture and you end up with a bag of dinars that has Rved and you cannot profit from it. What is one of the items on the list to look for when the RV is about to happen?: dinar sales stopped.

Thanks Smee2!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BOTH BB&T,,AND THIRD FIFTH BANK QUIT SELLING DINARS TODAY,,,,, WONDER WHAT`S UP,,,MAYBE NOTJING,,,MAYBE SOMETHING......

NITROBUZZ,,,FRIEND TURNED AWAY AT 53 BANK

Wow.... It is sh*t like this that people get upset over. I WAS AT 5TH 3RD SATURDAY MORNING...AND GUESS WHAT? THEY ARE STILL SELLING DINAR FOR THE SAME OLD RATE. If your going to post something, try to pick something that is accurate!

It would be Jeff from Tampa Dinar... He's in Tampa, Orlando, and Miami.

I am in Tampa. The kiosk at westshore mall, 5th 3rd bank of Tampa, both get all of the dinar from Orlando Reserve. This I know, because I have called them and checked on my order, plus I have inside source.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

SMEE ,,,I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ,AND AGREE,BUT IT SEEMS TO BE CROPPING UPMORE OFTEN...IT SEEMS SOME BANKS STILL HAVE DINARS ,,IN STOCK,,SO TO SAY,THEY CAN SELL WHAT THEY HAVE ON HAND,THEN ???? WHEN I HEAR THESE BANKS WHO WERE SELLING SUDDENLY STOPPING,I HAVE TO ASK WHY....MAYBE YOU ARE CORRECT,,IMENENT R V,,,AND DON`T WANT TO GET CAUGHT WITH DINAR IN TRANSIT ??? THANKS FOR THE INPUT

"Wow.... It is sh*t like this that people get upset over. I WAS AT 5TH 3RD SATURDAY MORNING...AND GUESS WHAT? THEY ARE STILL SELLING DINAR FOR THE SAME OLD RATE. If your going to post something, try to pick something that is accurate!"

Rudeness still here! Leola posted something for our info and consideration. Be nice!

Edited by sogoddess
  • Upvote 2

WANTMYTURBOS,,,,,,MY BANK,,,BB&T CALLED ME AT 9:30 AM SATURDAY MORNING,THAT`S A FACT.I LATER THAT DAY HEARD FROM POST THAT NITROBUZZ`S FRIEND ALSO HAD BEEN TOLD NO MORE ,,,,,I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE JUST KEPT IT TO MYSELF,,,,,THESE ARE FACTS ,,YOU MAY STILL BUY,,,FOR WHAT EVER REASON,,,, THANK YOU FOR YOUR BLAST!!!

IT WOULD NOT SUPRISE ME THAT TAMPA DINAR ,,AND OTHERS STILL HAVE DINARS IN STOCK,,CERTAIN BANKS ARE BACKING AWAY,,,,R V ????

• Upvote 1

Leola nothing against you at all :)

But when you mentioned Nitrowhomever I hear alarms going off because I have seen that name before and that tells me he is possibly a pumper or associated with dinars in other ways. I am sorry but I just don't trust any of them anymore. If as others have said and they are still selling dinars and their local banks I think someone was just trying to nudge others to buy more dinars.

Again nothing against you but I would just take their words with a grain of salt. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nothing against any posters here so please dont take it that way but considering the American financial mess associated with banks I dont think I would worry whether or not a bank is selling dinars, they cant seem to keep their act together with US$ much less some other countries money........just sayin