Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Last Okie Call

Doctor Smith

Just got off the phone. Okie had the messages relayed for some reason.

Nothing has really changed. It is a done deal and should be visible on the CBI Site by Sunday evening. If Maliki drags his feet he will soon be gone.

If I believed it I would go buy a load of Dinar before it's too late. But after all the BS I've witnessed I probably won't be rushing for Dinar.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 9

This "OKIE" guy has been doing this for some time now. One thing i have noticed he never gives a LINK or a defiant answer. Nothing guaranteed or genuine. Just posting false information at the drop of a dime. C'mon on man if you wanna be the man, apparently "OKIE" wants to be the man. At least give us vital Intel :blink: . " EVERYONE'S GOT ANSWERS BUT DON'T KNOW ANYTHING" SGMH

lol last call of the week gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, made me laugh....it's like when Okie says, "you are on the need to know basis", lol.....in other words, "horse pockey" served with a load of chicken livers. Watch, one of these days he will get it right, and will prance around like a baney rooster, strutting them feathers, as if, "see, I told you so".

• Upvote 1

Don't kill the messenger. Just relaying the message.

We all know he has been doing this for a long time. He's been invested for 8 years. But sometimes he's halfway right. Either we have an RV Sunday night or Maliki is gone early next week. :D That's something that can be verified.

You have to admit. You all came running for Okie intel.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Guys I have a weird feeling about this time around! :unsure: As if this could be it. I do like to follow Okie just to hear what he has to say (for entertainment purposes only), but this time seems different. After witnessing what all that happened in Egypt, I think that the GOI are really worried. So worried that they may just let this RV go through. I know, I know, everything with-in me is screaming that Shabibi wants to wait until there is a stable government. And under normal circumstances he would do as he has stated. But these are NOT normal circumstances. IMHO, I really have this feeling that come Monday we all (myself included) will be very surprised! Ha, this is almost a scary type of optimism. So to all Dinar investors I say good luck and God bless each one of us. :tiphat:

Edited by the next contestant
  • Upvote 6

We all know he has been doing this for a long time. He's been invested for 8 years. But sometimes he's halfway right. Either we have an RV Sunday night or Maliki is gone early next week. biggrin.gif That's something that can be verified.

Not bashing just being a jerk like all the others that keep posting garbage.

We all know he has been doing this for a long time. He's been invested for 8 years. But sometimes he's halfway right. Either we have an RV Sunday night or Maliki is gone early next week. biggrin.gif That's something that can be verified.

how is that a fact that maliki will be gone early next week just curious?

Two years ago Okie was telling everyone that there would be no cadillacs for sale by July 4th because he had "seen the contracts with the date and rate" and we would have an rv by July 4th - 2 years ago. - It's not that Okie is just a messenger or any of the other gurus - it's that we want to believe he really has "intel" because he is suppose to be an intelligent man with many years of experience(according to him) so he makes me wonder why HE keeps believing the"intel" that he recieves. Why doesn't he ask his "inside man, person, or whatever" why they are always wrong. We all just want the truth. Do you really think that after all this time reading what Okie, or anyone else says, that there really are people in very high places that call Okie and fill him in and tell him "don't say anything" ? I would think that he would be embarassed, humiliated and realize that his credibility is shot but it doesn't appear so. We all do our reading and some do research and there is always a contradictory news article about the one you just read. In the infamous words of Dr. House "EVERYBODY LIES"

• Upvote 3

how is that a fact that maliki will be gone early next week just curious?

Maliki is the one that has been holding it up according to the intel. And according to the agreements it should have been done. already. So he will be replaced if he fails to pull the trigger. Maliki must produce by Sunday or he will get a vote of no confidence, which will remove him and he will be replaced by Allawi per the UN mandate

So it does make a little bit of sense and explains the delays.

Don't rush out and buy anymore dinar unless you were planning to buy more regardless.