Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Things Happening Soon "Opinion" : 2/12/11

I will tell you what we’ve come across today. Some facts mixed with some opinion tells us that we’re going to see something REALLY soon. By the end of this post, you will figure out how soon WE believe something will happen. Again, this is an opinion based on facts.

First, I will start with the budget.

We’ve all seen the postponements with the budget. We’ve also heard that the real budget (not what’s being posted on the internet as “news” articles) has the rate in it. Now, follow me here. With the new rate in the budget, how can they put the budget into LAW without the RV? Those of you who have read my posts, you know I’ve been fighting this issue. When you think about it this way, it makes perfect sense. That also goes to say that they aren’t working with two budgets (old rate and new rate.)

We’ve heard that the budget is DONE. I agree, but the budget isn’t LAW until it’s announced as law and published in the gazette (so we’ve been told.) Now, we’ve read in the “news” that the budget will be done on SUNDAY. Keep that in mind. Today, an article came out saying that the budget will be done on TUESDAY. Keep that in mind.

Now, I’ll move on to UN Rates of Exchange Dates (1st and 15th issue.) H-Spot, you’ll love this!!

SUNDAY is the 13th (a UN Operational Rates of Exchange Publish Date.) SUNDAY is the first day of Iraq’s work week. TUESDAY is the 15th (a UN Operational Rates of Exchange Effective Date.) TUESDAY happens to be the date of the GCC meeting.

If you read rumors, or heard the CC last night, you know of Butch’s intel. That 72 hour window closes SUNDAY.

So, when you take all of this info and put it together, you get the possible scenario playing out as follows:

Iraq hands over the RV papers to the UN and IMF (if they haven’t already.) SUNDAY, the UN internally publishes the RV (publishing to the public would be catastrophic as the rate is NOT effective yet.) TUESDAY, the new rate that’s in the budget becomes effective. Therefore, Iraq can finally pass the budget into LAW. Iraq could then show a proud face at the GCC meeting, with an internationally recognized currency at a great value.

In the end, if you didn’t catch on, our OPINION based on facts leads us to an open eye for something to move on TUESDAY, February 15, 2011.

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 3

hmm have to admit you got me using the good ol brain very early in the morning. lol.

thanks for the post. I do agree the GCC is a huge meeting i would think they would want a tradable currency by then could be why all the hype of th banks are being told to not sell dinar anymore. Is an RV really upon us? the world may never know.

Thanks for the well-reasoned post. Whille, in general, I agree with your timeframe, I think you might be off by a day or so. If the "window" closes on Sunday and the GCC starts on Tuesday, IMO the latest we would see an RV would be Monday U.S. time. I think they would want to preface the GCC meeting with an established RV in-place prior to Tuesday, rather than having it happen on the first day of the meeting. May be a difference without a distinction, but they would get more bang for the buck by annoucing prior to the start of the meeting. I guess we'll see. In all, any day up to Tuesday will be just fine with me, having waited now for over a year and a half for this much-labored RV to take place.

It HAS to be by the 15th cause Okie says so. haha LOL

Great post. Good deductive reasoning. Your scenario makes perfect sense and should play out as stated. The only wildcard which may debunk your rationale is that we are dealing with IRAQ and IRAQIS and we all know they arent the most clear thinking and rational folks to deal with.

• Upvote 1

Its easier to get a safe out of a Gator Pit right now than getting an RV. Speaking of RV,s i saw one for sale i like it- Sorry im digresing here but i gotta keep an open mind. Slowly closing in--Its Saturday and i close down on the weekend - aauuugghh :lol: -Vern

Thank you rdb for your post :)

The 2011 budget does NOT contain any hidden rate. This is an old issue that has been

brought back to life once again and it is still false, it began to be discussed back in

early January and is not true, in regards to some kind of hidden rate.

See here:

Post about a hidden rate is misprint

I wish these issues were not repeated, but it happens just when most have forgotten about

them and gets everyone all excited, but sadly it is not true.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your post, insight and research! I have to admit that like most of you, I haven't fallen for the "RV" Monday stories. Although those stories get my blood pumping while I am reading them, I quickly dismiss them realizing that nothing is concrete. However, I can actually see how this could be true with the dates and meetings falling into place. I guess we will see soon.

It is the first sunny day here in the Carolina's for awhile and your post just made it a little sunnier!

I will pray for all of us and especially the people of Iraq.

God Bless!

P.S. Go RV. The waterfront property I have my eye on still has a For Sale sign on it. Hurry up!!!

• Upvote 1

This sounds great. One question that I have in all of the process is where the Parliment fits in. Somewhere I read that after all the items you mentioned happen, that the Parliment has to convene to pass/radify the whole thing. Does anyone know anything about that?

they should meet tomorrow.. i think...

Thank you rdb for your post :)

The 2011 budget does NOT contain any hidden rate. This is an old issue that has been

brought back to life once again and it is still false, it began to be discussed back in

early January and is not true, in regards to some kind of hidden rate.

See here:

Post about a hidden rate is misprint

I wish these issues were not repeated, but it happens just when most have forgotten about

them and gets everyone all excited, but sadly it is not true.

All my best! :)

Jim

--- I think he's saying that there are two separate budgets. A fake one, and the real one.

SUNDAY is the 13th (a UN Operational Rates of Exchange Publish Date.) SUNDAY is the first day of Iraq’s work week. TUESDAY is the 15th (a UN Operational Rates of Exchange Effective Date.) TUESDAY happens to be the date of the GCC meeting.

Wrong.......the GCC meeting is the 16th & 17th, according to some....but according to this website>>>http://www.complinet.com/gatherings/gcc/summit/2011/ it will take place on the 16th.

Furthermore...as far as the UN Rates of Exchange Dates (1st and 15th issue.) These dates are not necessarily relevant, in Iraq's case, it CAN happen ANY DAY, per the UN Rates of Exchange website that had this Disclaimer ----Generally, the rates are updated monthly, based on market conditions. Adjustments are also made following official government devaluations or revaluations.

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/Default.aspx

Thanks for the post.

Dan

Actually, this is my post from PD. My team came up with this opinion, and it has now been plastered everywhere as other peoples opinions.

I don't mind if my material is posted here, but do not try to take credit for my team's work. By all means, I share my info with anyone who is an investor no matter what site they call home. I'm not even going to say "give credit where credit is due." I just don't like it when people take someone's material and call it their own. You don't have to give me credit, just don't TAKE credit for something you didn't come up with.

KME

• Upvote 4

heyyyy folks on the r.v. sites,,, i`m not a super hero or anything,close, but last tuesday or wednesday,,,had a dream of the number 18 ( i know iknow the i had a dream thing already thought of it :) ) but anywho,,,egypt ended their striff,,and uprising in 18 days ,,,, now someone mentioned that the 16th is the meeting date,,soooo i`m going too shoot the 18 th which is------- hahahaha friday HEYYYYYYY this week anytime :D