Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2011 budget may have leaked the coming Dinar RV

BanG

The Recent Iraq 2011 Budget May Have Leaked the Coming Currency Revaluation

<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">

Many investors are taking a hard look at investing in Iraq. Iraq’s Parliament approved Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s 42-member cabinet. Iraq’s growing stability, hard for many to imagine just a few years ago, now sets the stage for economic development and foreign investment.

<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">

As the security issues are slowly getting resolved, investors are getting closer to taking the next steps to setting up businesses in Iraq. The crude oil sector, building construction, and air transportation sectors are already making great strides, its only a matter of time until other business sectors move into the country.

There are other investors that will continue their investments from outside of Iraq. The Iraqi stock market investors can continue their investments in Iraq with out actually moving there.

The Iraqi dinar currency speculators will also be able to continue their type of investment from outside the country.

The currency speculators may have something good to look forward to in the near term, during the 2011 fiscal year, as a recent article was published either in error, or by accidental leaking of information pointing to a coming new exchange rate. The recent rate of exchange to the US Dollar has been 1170 dinars to one US Dollar.

Here is an excerpt from the recent Iraqi 2011 Budget article that gives possibility to a new exchange rate: “The Iraqi government has approved the draft federal budget law for fiscal year 2011, so inform the budget some 93 billion Iraqi dinars (79.6 billion dollars), when calculated per barrel to $ 73 U.S., and the rate of export of 2.25 million barrels per day.”

the recent Iraqi 2011 Budget article:http://iraqdailytimes.com/kurdistan-region-of-iraq-can-afford-ten-thousand-employees-for-their-province/

If you do the math, this indicted value of “93 billion Iraqi dinars (79.6 billion dollars)”, would be equivalent to 1.168 Iraqi Dinars to one US Dollar, or .855 Us Dollars to one Iraqi Dinar.

Later on in the Iraqi 2011 Budget article, two additional references to the speculative exchange rate are again mentioned, which suggests the same rate of exchange outcome.

Now that the budget draft has been approved, how much will this significant change in the exchange rate benefit the 2011 Iraqi Economy?

http://dinartrade.org/the-recent-iraq-2011-budget-may-have-leaked-the-coming-currency-revaluation/

• Upvote 4

The Iraqi dinar currency speculators will also be able to continue their type of investment from outside the country.

The currency speculators may have something good to look forward to in the near term, during the 2011 fiscal year, as a recent article was published either in error, or by accidental leaking of information pointing to a coming new exchange rate. The recent rate of exchange to the US Dollar has been 1170 dinars to one US Dollar.

Here is an excerpt from the recent Iraqi 2011 Budget article that gives possibility to a new exchange rate: “The Iraqi government has approved the draft federal budget law for fiscal year 2011, so inform the budget some 93 billion Iraqi dinars (79.6 billion dollars), when calculated per barrel to $ 73 U.S., and the rate of export of 2.25 million barrels per day.”

the recent Iraqi 2011 Budget article:http://iraqdailytimes.com/kurdistan-region-of-iraq-can-afford-ten-thousand-employees-for-their-province/

If you do the math, this indicted value of “93 billion Iraqi dinars (79.6 billion dollars)”, would be equivalent to 1.168 Iraqi Dinars to one US Dollar, or .855 Us Dollars to one Iraqi Dinar.

Later on in the Iraqi 2011 Budget article, two additional references to the speculative exchange rate are again mentioned, which suggests the same rate of exchange outcome.

Now that the budget draft has been approved, how much will this significant change in the exchange rate benefit the 2011 Iraqi Economy?

Thanks Great Find

• Upvote 2

I would be shocked if it was even that much...Everyone keeps talking about 3 to 5 dollars per dinar which is ridiculous. It will be in the range of .350 to .855 and that is high for Iraq at this stage of their development. It will no doubt rise from that point but not at the numbers everyone thinks.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Sorry Bang, I am not Bashing you here and I appreciate the fforts you have made lately, but this has been de-bunked several times over the last weeks. If you take the 93 IQD as trillion - as several versions of same article have shown it you get to the same .00086 IQD to 1 USD as we have today. The debunkers on previous similar posts chalked it up to a bad translation into english which caused the trillion to read as billion.

I wish it were true and I thank you fo the find and the effort it took to post it. We are always looking for good news

Heck I'd take $.86 any day and I can hope the de-bunkers are wrong, just wanted to let folks know this one has made the rounds before

• Upvote 3

Sorry Bang, I am not Bashing you here and I appreciate the fforts you have made lately, but this has been de-bunked several times over the last weeks. If you take the 93 IQD as trillion - as several versions of same article have shown it you get to the same .00086 IQD to 1 USD as we have today. The debunkers on previous similar posts chalked it up to a bad translation into english which caused the trillion to read as billion.

I wish it were true and I thank you fo the find and the effort it took to post it. We are always looking for good news

Heck I'd take $.86 any day and I can hope the de-bunkers are wrong, just wanted to let folks know this one has made the rounds before

You are probably correct, but if they made a misprint or mis-translation, they did it three times. Hard to believe someone wouldn't have caught it.:

The Iraqi government has approved the draft federal budget law for fiscal year 2011, so inform the budget some 93 billion Iraqi dinars (79.6 billion dollars), when calculated per barrel to $ 73 U.S., and the rate of export of 2.25 million barrels per day.

It is expected that the budget deficit to reach about 14 billion dinars (about $ 12 billion) in what is expected that the rate of spending 64 billion dinars (54.7 billion dollars).

The Recent Iraq 2011 Budget May Have Leaked the Coming Currency Revaluation

Many investors are taking a hard look at investing in Iraq. Iraq’s Parliament approved Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s 42-member cabinet. Iraq’s growing stability, hard for many to imagine just a few years ago, now sets the stage for economic development and foreign investment.

As the security issues are slowly getting resolved, investors are getting closer to taking the next steps to setting up businesses in Iraq. The crude oil sector, building construction, and air transportation sectors are already making great strides, its only a matter of time until other business sectors move into the country.

There are other investors that will continue their investments from outside of Iraq. The Iraqi stock market investors can continue their investments in Iraq with out actually moving there.

http://dinartrade.org/the-recent-iraq-2011-budget-may-have-leaked-the-coming-currency-revaluation/

Hi BanG :)

I just wanted to remind everyone that this "new news" is really old news that has been

rehashed many times regarding this supposed "hidden RV within the budget".

Here it is from back in early January and also in some other posts. It was finally shown

to be a misprint in the figures if I remember correctly. Please search this out under the rumor section.

It appears it is simply rehashing an old topic once again. :(

See this link for starters:

Supposed hidden RV in budget

This is from early January. If you read through and search other posts, it will show this original article

was a misprint in regards to the budget figures.

This is once again an issue that was no more than a misprint. The budget did not contain an RV but simply

a misprint that should have read Trillion instead of Billion as far as I remember.

It would be nice but this is not a new revelation of some kind. It has been around since early January.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Hi BanG :)

I just wanted to remind everyone that this "new news" is really old news that has been

rehashed many times regarding this supposed "hidden RV within the budget".

Here it is from back in early January and also in some other posts. It was finally shown

to be a misprint in the figures if I remember correctly. Please search this out under the rumor section.

It appears it is simply rehashing an old topic once again. :(

See this link for starters:

Supposed hidden RV in budget

This is from early January. If you read through and search other posts, it will show this original article

was a misprint in regards to the budget figures.

This is once again an issue that was no more than a misprint. The budget did not contain an RV but simply

a misprint that should have read Trillion instead of Billion as far as I remember.

It would be nice but this is not a new revelation of some kind. It has been around since early January.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Feel like you just ran over my puppy... :( lol. as far as if it were to come in at .85 i would still be a very happy person.. but my hopes are just that HOPES.. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<GO RV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

96.6 TRILLION. Misprint. No Rate and No Date.

I know that people think it is a misprint... and I agree that is highly likely.

However, they have talked for a long time of removing three 0's from the exchange rate.

Maybe they plan to do exactly that. Instead of .00086 it is going to be worth .86 $US. Exact remove of three 0's... RV's to make the Dinar and the Dollar more equal.

A lot of good arguments to be made that it is a misprint.

But there are a lot of good arguments, IMO, for them to make it an easier transition to $0.86 as the RV number. Easy math for banks to reduce checking and savings accounts... just move a decimal point.

Easy for Iraqis to look at and remember and calculate new "values". Where a loaf of bread cost 2000 Dinars before, now it costs 2 Dinars.

A straight across remove of three 0's from the rate really makes a lot of sense.

Semper Fidelis

I was going to post this exact article until I noted it was published 8 Jan 2011 and had been debunked in in posts on DV....

Have to admit, when I first read it I was excited, until I started checking it out....

And it will RV and lets all hope its this next week. I could live with that.... right after I panic in figuring out what to do next.... :D:o:D

I would be shocked if it was even that much...Everyone keeps talking about 3 to 5 dollars per dinar which is ridiculous. It will be in the range of .350 to .855 and that is high for Iraq at this stage of their development. It will no doubt rise from that point but not at the numbers everyone thinks.

The IMF has told Iraq that they want their currency at least par to the U.S dollar. Pull up articles made by the imf "it's there".