Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Proposal to increase ration card to 50,000 dinars

G Zam

Baghdad (news) .. member suggested the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives for the National Alliance MP Hussein Al-Mura'bi be a cash alternative to compensate for the shortfall in the ration card 50 thousand dinars per capita rather than 15 thousand dinars.

وقال المرعبي في تصريح لمراسل (الوكالة الاخبارية للانباء) اليوم ان الحكومة يجب ان تعالج ملفين مهمين خلال المرحلة المقبلة وايلائهما الاهمية البالغة والقصوى الاول،هو الحصة التموينية والثاني الخدمات وبالتحديد الكهرباء. Mura'bi said in a statement to the reporter (Agency news) today said the government should address the two files are important in the coming period and attention is very important and maximum I, is the ration and the other services, specifically electricity.

واقترح ان تتم زيادة البدل النقدي الذي اقره مجلس الوزراء مؤخراً لتعويض النقص الحاصل في البطاقة التموينية والبالغ 15 الف دينار الى 50 الف دينار مستدركاً انه يجب ان توضع لهذه الزيادة دراسة اقتصادية تاخذ بنظر الاعتبار جميع حيثيات الموضوع وخصوصاً تأثيره على الموازنة العامة للدولة. It was suggested, to increase the cash allowance, passed by the Council of Ministers recently to compensate for the shortfall in the ration card of $ 15 thousand dinars to 50 dinars afterthought that he must be placed for this increase economic study takes into account all the merits of the subject and especially its impact on the state budget.

وبين المرعبي ان هذا المبلغ فيما اذا تم اقراره فيمكن للعائلة العراقية ان تعيش برفاهية وعز وممكن ان تأكل وتشرب بشكل مناسب،على حد تعبيره(5.ر.م). Mura'bi and that this amount as may be approved if the Iraqi family to live in luxury and was hard as possible to eat and drink properly, as he put it (5. T. M).

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://ikhnews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D8337&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhj615cT3QZs0le1wpFt-EdhxFzwXQ

the translation said $50.. not $50,000...

am i right???

"member suggested the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives for the National Alliance MP Hussein Al-Mura'bi be a cash alternative to compensate for the shortfall in the ration card 50 thousand dinars per capita rather than 15 thousand dinars."

i was talking about

"compensate for the shortfall in the ration card of $ 15 thousand dinars to 50 dinars afterthought that he must be placed for this increase economic study takes into account all the merits of the subject and especially its impact on the state budget"

just hoping it is a typo, thats all.. lol

it would be good to see that... raising it is GREAT for the people of iraq but i dont think its good if your looking for a RV

• Upvote 1

i was talking about

"compensate for the shortfall in the ration card of $ 15 thousand dinars to 50 dinars afterthought that he must be placed for this increase economic study takes into account all the merits of the subject and especially its impact on the state budget"

just hoping it is a typo, thats all.. lol

it would be good to see that... raising it is GREAT for the people of iraq but i dont think its good if your looking for a RV

Haha, still better than the proposed "1 million dinars to each family for delay in ration cards"...from the revaluation standpoint, of course.

Ok - so if it is not a typo, then each Iraqi gets 50,000 dinar per month - or each family gets 50,000 dinar per month? If it then RV's at only a little, that is a huge sum of money for each person per month. Why even RV then? If it were 50 dinar and RV at 1-2 dollars that would be better for each person, maybe per family being that their cost of living is not that high anyway. I just hope the translation is wrong, that's all.

"Member suggested"

Maybe he is a nut case just standing up and spouting off to get attention and impress his costituents. What? You have never seen a politician do that? I am shocked.

I see this, if it were to happen, as a very bad thing for the RV. As one of you said, why bother ... if you raise the number of dinar, and then raise the value of dinar, you turn every Iraqi into a rich man overnight. Other than the average person not being able to cope well with overnight wealth (no comments about us) it would be better to give them a boost until the RV happens and then readjust the ration cards. The cards are supposed to be reflecting a worth ... how many bags of rice, pounds of flour, bottles of water, chickens, goats, eggs, etc. ... which would change significantly upwards with an RV.

I just don't see it being a good thing for us.

and I hope it is just what it says, a suggestion.

smee2

The Iraqi people NEED this money now and 15k just ain't gonna cut it. Regardless of what the GOI gives the people now, they can lower the amount loaded on the cards for the following month, or probably even e-LOP the cards. If these cards are loaded with 50k dinars, it sounds like RV day would have to be the last day of the month. Just sayin'

:lol: e-LOP is a registered trademark

. It was suggested, to increase the cash allowance, passed by the Council of Ministers recently to compensate for the shortfall in the ration card of $ 15 thousand dinars to 50 dinars afterthought that he must be placed for this increase economic study takes into account all the merits of the subject and especially its impact on the state budget.

http://translate.goo...1wpFt-EdhxFzwXQ

Is this a typo at 50 instead of 50,000 dinar?

cw2

Edited by cw2
  • Upvote 1