Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinaroholics Anonymous

Upgradable

I was introduced to this investment .Dec 19 2010. I immediately took $50 out of each of my 3 kids savings accounts and got them their "college funds". After doing alot of research, talking it over with my husband and discussing with other invested family members, I made my first purchase on Jan 3rd. I made 2 other purchases in Jan. I made one final purchase this past Friday to get some for a friend. I am done buying. I have enough to pay cash for a new house if it comes in anywhere over $.50. Anything over that will just be additional blessings we can use to bless others with. :)

My Husband bought ours last year while in ME since then we have'nt bought any more.......have just been sitting on it waiting and waiting and waiting for it to RV!!!! Looks now that our wait may finally be coming to an end xx Also means that he won,t have to work away from home anymore and will get to see myself and children all the time xxx GO RV :D

I bought mine on the recommendation of a friend back in September 09. Haven't bought any more since. Then I found and joined this site. I have not been tempted at all to buy more since the whole thing is so volatile. The more I thought about it the more I think with all the people buying constantly and the USD made on oil, that that could be why it hasn't RV'ed yet. The govt is getting by just fine without it. Makes you wonder.

I mean, what reason could Maliki have for not finishing the govt and RVing this thing ?????

I was introduced to this investment in December, 2010 by an Army guy who was fortunate to get out with 1mil + dinars in the 1000 notes.

I was happy for him that it might become something that one of our serviceman got something more than the sand in the eyes from Iraq. He introduced me directly to the DD site, and I began to do some research. I was quite taken by the speculation, and being a gambler, I took $3,200 and started a ROTH IRA and got the Dinar into that vehicle. Since I realized I can't get to this for 5 years, I needed MORE!!

Just like a junkie, I put 1 mil on reserve, since this "had to happen by the end of the year". Sounded reasonable. I made good on that purchase, and put 25 mil on reserve, hoping to RV before that time!! HAHA lost that reserve at the end of January!!!

Haven't purchased any more since I lost the reserve - bit by the snake - mostly my own greed!

That is the danger to this speculation. Remembering that it is a speculation and not an investment.

I am a DINARHOLIC, I will be Dinarholic my whole life. If the RV happens, I will be DONGAHOLIC! (Way dangerous there)

I can honestly say I bit around the holidays too. I've only been invested since November and had a goal to reach. I also have a large family in which my brother and I discussed how much we thought we should have in order to make our famlies comfortable. The Holiday hype gave me a little extra nudge to reach my goal quicker than I anticipated. :twothumbs: This reminds me of my military days, hurry-up and wait! <_<

• Upvote 1

I only started purchasing in December 2010 after much research. I have only made 2 purchases and am considering one more in case it RV's at less than $1 so I can still help my church and family. I feel like a recovering Dinar junkie as I'm always so tempted but I like to think it's greed making me want more and not the pumpers. :rolleyes:

Hello, my name is okane. I am a Dinaroholic.

I got my first "taste" back in 2006. Peer pressure, some friends brought it to a party. I like the rush. It does keep me up sometimes and it's hard to concentrate at work. I have these dreams though. I dream of fancy cars in pretty colors dancing in my head and often I am on a beach or flying in my own plane to a lake house. In my dreams I have money to burn. ;) Now I have turned some of my friends onto it and go in with them to get a better deal on quantity. B)

Okay, I think we all ought to fess up. As much as we complain about the pumpers, I'm willing to bet we've all been pumped into buying at least once during this wild ride.

I must confess that the end of the year furvor had me wound up enough to put in an order day after Christmas!

Tell me what got you to scrape up enough to get just a few more dinar.

I'm holding now and passing on more purchases. Haven't bought any in about 4 months. But I might soon. Don't want to over extend. It will soon be time to plant and plan for survival mode... ;)