Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinaroholics Anonymous

Upgradable

Okay, I think we all ought to fess up. As much as we complain about the pumpers, I'm willing to bet we've all been pumped into buying at least once during this wild ride.

I must confess that the end of the year furvor had me wound up enough to put in an order day after Christmas!

Tell me what got you to scrape up enough to get just a few more dinar.

• Upvote 2

Okay, I think we all ought to fess up. As much as we complain about the pumpers, I'm willing to bet we've all been pumped into buying at least once during this wild ride.

I must confess that the end of the year furvor had me wound up enough to put in an order day after Christmas!

I am willing to take your bet... Whats the wager?

Nothing honestly. I did my own research. Thought it to be a good investment. Bought what I wanted, and stopped.

Edited by aliveandcare

Most of mine I bought while deployed, I will admit though "Grits his teeth, spits out the teeth chips" I had an OKIE prediction forwarded to me right after the New Year and like an IDIOT I took hook line and sinker and bought MORE DAMN DINARS. He got me once he won't get me again I assure you of that. SIGH.....my teeth hurt now.blink.gif

• Upvote 5

Hello, My name is Hammy and I'm a dinaraoholic.

I have to say I got whacked once. Have a pile of the stuff tucked away in a fireproof file cabinet filed under house repairs. ( really don't trust the banks ). I would have to go back and see, though the rumor was "It had to happen before the end of 2010 or Iraq may loose billions of dollars" one of those rumors. Remember that one. Well I bought a couple more short stacks and stuck them in the file cabinet. :rolleyes:

Edited by hammy
  • Upvote 4

We bought ours over a year ago and haven't bought anymore, tempted yes, bought no. Not going to be greedy, greed is bad and we will stay with what we have.

MY neighbor told me about this investment. She is my only pumper. I am done buying and happy with what I have right now. Sometimes I think of getting more but just have other stuff to do. So sorry to the pumper gurus they really have not had an effect on me. They may be pumping my neighbor, although I doubt it, she does not read any forums.

go RV! :)

I was pretty revved up too. Someone told me "it is more difficult to get a camel through the eye of the needle than it is for a rich person to get into heaven". Now, I am not a religious person, but it did make me stop and think. I have never really had a high paying job but have always had what I needed. I believe The Universe (God) provides with what we need and also what we want. I really don't need to worry about having enough sustenance as I believe it will always be their for me. To give into the desire to get more and more money, to me, is evident of a lack of faith. So, that is why I pulled back on buying more.

thanks, Upgradable, for opening up this post....good to think about.

;)

• Upvote 1

I love the stories!!! It sounds like once we realized what this chance was about, and learned a bit about how the process may occur, we all found our comfort level. It is encouraging to be able to lean on both our faith and the kind and intelligent veterans here to keep our eyes and hearts on the true goal.

• Upvote 1

I was first notified of this by a friend, so after a little research and him pumping me i went and bought 500,000. Just so if it did happen i wouldn't be left out.(back then i didn't think it would happen) I had almost forgot about my Dinar.. The same friend brought it up to me again in early december and told me about these sites. After reading a bunch of crud posted by the Guru's i went out and bought some more.. They got me but i bought all of mine from my local bank, so there pumping didn't help them directly. I haven't and won't buy anymore even though i think about it all the time. I just keep thinking that if it does come in big i'm going to wish i bet the farm, and if it doesn't i'll be glad that i didn't, so i am standing striong and not buying anymore.. I really hope the people of iraq get a better quality of life out of this whole thing.

• Upvote 1

I've got to admit there are times on this ride where events start coming together that I start getting itchy. I'm prime material for these pumpers! But I've gotten to the place where I feel like I have the right amount of dinar, so that if it comes in low it will still clear out all of our debt and help allow us to make better decisions for our family. But if it comes out high, we can make such a difference for ourselves and others!

Pump away, fellas!! I'm gonna sit tight here on my egg until it starts to hatch!!!!

I just got in last December. After my first purchase I didn't regret it and bought 3 times more the next time. I figured, if it eventually came in at around a dollar US, I wanted to have enough to get away from the job for good.

I will probably walk into work with an empty box. Load it up with my personal belongings. Say, "that's it". And walk out the door. I'm glad to have a good job but I don't want to do it anymore. If they need any legitimate help I will come in and help for free for a while. As for a 2 week notice. Corporations don't give one to those laid off. Restructured out. Or fired.

I have enough Dinar but I might get some more to insure against a low RV for one. I may also want to hold on to some for a period to get a better rate, pay a lower capital gains tax ( if that applies), The extra money is just sitting in the bank getting very little interest anyway.

I haven't bought any since December because of the recent mark up and the fact that you could possibly lose 100% of your investment. I only have 1% of my investment money in this and could go as high as 4% still within conservative guidelines. The pumpers and fantasizers have little effect other than to motivate me to get the amount that I really would like to have.

I purchased not based upon hype but based upon disposable income that I was willing to take a risk on losing or putting aside without the ability to be spent.

I do not intend to really purchase anymore unless it is through a different channel where I do not pay any mark-ups.

I have a brother who is going to Saudi Arabia, and I was thinking of sending him money to pick me up some more.

When you get can 1 million for 887 versus 1 million for $1260 or so, that is a big difference.

I also wanted to do it to push for smaller denominations as well.. In case I feel that I want to trade small denominations in to pad my own bank acct. prior to cashing in the whole collection I have.

In the mean time, I may be looking to see how to invest in the ISX.

In case a RV never happens, at least I can maybe make up my losses by investing something that has a reasonable ROI.

I also figure that if it were to RV and I was invested in the ISX, I may be able to double-dip...

hahaha heyyy folks whom ha\/e stopped at the pump stations,,,,,lol i didn`t ha\/e to go anywhere the (honey wagon) pumper was here already so too speaklll they had been in desert storm during the other e\/ent, marched the road of ruines,,,the road out a bad scene had happened,,,they remembered the kwaiti money deal,,,down low up a bit ,,really high,,,i heard the story of the dinar ,,2 years ago,,,thought he had lost his mind :unsure: they came back from o\/er there a couple times same thing,,,but 6 months ago,,i got too thinking as the ecomony stated to get back too norm here,,,these folks might ha\/e something,,, :) one thought hit me,,,dang if they in\/ested tht much and they hit,,,,ahhhhhhhhh i would defantly loose my mind :( so i purchased 100 worth,,,,the wifey and i thought a bit more --- ---- lets get another 100 { she would ask me has it happened,,,oh oh} e\/eryday. then it kicked in----- we are the proud owners of 6 zero`s of dinar------ i take my brain out and play with it now----- :D

buy the way upgradeable----how was it ---too be as cold in oklahoma,,than the north pole whiooooooooooo :blink:

I bought gradually over time as I did research and became more confident in the viability of this investment. But the pumpers? Yeah, once, especially because of the reserve program, then you learn, you know? What made me do just a little more was DT offering the 'safe holding' program. Thought it might be nice to be able to call them & have them just wire me my sell. Should be interesting to see if it will actually work. ;)