Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If I wrote what I really would like to do, I'd be in court and lose half. SIGH.blink.gif

LMAO! Do it before the RV, like mine did to me. Unfortunately for her...she didn't know (and still doesn't!) that I have a stash of dinar for one rainy day!lol It might not be raining where I'm standing but if she's standing next to me, it might be p-p-p-ouring where shes standing! What you don't have an umbrella?!! HaHa!

That will serve her right, that ..itch!

My dinar is about the only thing she didn't get from me!

Edited by roger01
  • Upvote 1

You mean right after changing my underwear?

No kidding, I'm out of this- like grab my stuff and break the speed limit on the way to the bank out of this. I'm startin' to feel like the whole ME is gonna crash and burn if some of these young bucks go after Israel. I think the Hebrews kick their butts, but there will be an awful mess to clean up.

• Upvote 1

I for one will put together many care packages and send them to our troops making this all possable . I was there for about two years and the troops are the real deal . They diserve all we can provide to make things more like home.

That is one cool plan, tell me more please...don't mean to sound stupid but what all is in a care package? Can it consist of different items but yet some of the same main items?

I will be helping the homeless as much as possible. I contribute to a local homeless shelter in Dallas each year that is ran by donations only and not anything comes from the GOV.

Thanks for another idea!

So COOL, IF and I say that cautiously the RV happens and all goes well I have several Charities I would like to contribute to, especially because I believe in tithing. First 10% goes to the man aboves causes. cool.gif

Not to sound stupid but i see this all the time and i do not know what it stands for. What is tithing?

Not to sound stupid but i see this all the time and i do not know what it stands for. What is tithing?

Tithing is the giving of a portion of your earnings to the church, sort of on a promise to do so. It helps the church to know what they can afford to do for the congregation on the one hand and it allows people who are very strong in their faith to make that commitment to supporting their church.

I am sure there are better explanations out there but that is how I see it.

Oh, and traditionally it was, at least in the church I was raised in, expected to be ten percent. Of course many families could not really afford that so it was what they could afford, but again seen as a percentage of earnings. Sharing what you make with God, sort of being grateful to Him for giving you the job or way to earn your keep.

Used outside the church the word has also meant taxing but that usage has pretty well disappeared and it is a word reserved for church donations/support

:)

smee2

Tything does not always come in as just as a cash to the church transaction Tything is giving 10% of anything you have to offer such as LOVE friendship a helping hand or any other good deed that is essential to help otheres less fortunate JMO :D

It will be so awesome to have the resourses to help others that are not expecting it!

The secret to it all is doing it without anyone noticing.

• Upvote 1