Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The hell with monday

Don't worry guys I'm not gonna write in blue. I just have a few questions for people.

1. Is the revaluation around the corner.

2. Are you thinking about going to the bank and buying more dinar.

And for my last question how many people have started wallpapering there bathrooms with the new dinar.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 18

Don't worry guys I'm not gonna write in blue. I just have a few questions for people.

And for my last question how many people have started wallpapering there bathrooms with the new dinar.

frustration--' hoping for RV soon ' ?--i got into it 3 months ago---now just wait it out --carry on my regular lifestyle

maybe we will be rich someday

1. Is the revaluation around the corner. Answer--Hopefully, but no one really knows for sure

2. Are you thinking about going to the bank and buying more dinar. Answer---Heck heck heck no!

And for my last question how many people have started wallpapering there bathrooms with the new dinar. Answer---If the rv does not happen by the end of next month......I will then paste the dinar to the toilet seat!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Started collecting our dinars in 2003. Put them up and forgot about until recently. Appears it may be happening before too long. No one really knows. Besides I am not planning on wallpapering my bathroom with mine. I am planning on purchasing several bathrooms with mine......preferably with a waterview.

We all know it is frustrating but hang in there!!!!

• Upvote 6

:tiphat:

Started collecting our dinars in 2003. Put them up and forgot about until recently. Appears it may be happening before too long. No one really knows. Besides I am not planning on wallpapering my bathroom with mine. I am planning on purchasing several bathrooms with mine......preferably with a waterview.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Don't ALL bathrooms have a water view? You got yer tap water, toilet water, bath water .... :D:lol:

• Upvote 2

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes - I like pink

And it's " their " bathroom

Serious? ~~~~ A Joke? ~~~~ huh?

I took this post at first, and then second read to be someone looking for the kind of information they would need to sell something, like a market research, like perhaps, dare I say it ... selling dinar?

*shrug* :huh:

smee2

• Downvote 1