Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I LOVE DINAR VETS BUT HATE THE HATERS!

FELLOW INVESTORS PLEASE BELIEVE! THIS INVESTMENT IS ALMOST AT THE END. LETS PRAY, BELIEVE, AND PREPARE FOR THIS SIGNIFICANT INCREASE. STOP FIGHTING AND FUSSING ABOUT PEOPLE PUMPING AND DOING WHATEVER. IRAQ DOING WHATS NEEDED IS NOT FOR YALL AND YALL ARE MAD AT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO POST POSITIVE THINGS... WHEN IT RV'S NEXT WEEK FEB.14-16 2011. I WANT ALL OF YOU THAT TALKED TRASH ABOUT ME AND VOTED NEGATIVE AGAINST ME, TO DONATE 25K DINAR TO ME.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 21

FELLOW INVESTORS PLEASE BELIEVE! THIS INVESTMENT IS ALMOST AT THE END. LETS PRAY, BELIEVE, AND PREPARE FOR THIS SIGNIFICANT INCREASE. STOP FIGHTING AND FUSSING ABOUT PEOPLE PUMPING AND DOING WHATEVER. IRAQ DOING WHATS NEEDED IS NOT FOR YALL AND YALL ARE MAD AT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO POST POSITIVE THINGS... WHEN IT RV'S NEXT WEEK FEB.14-16 2011. I WANT ALL OF YOU THAT TALKED TRASH ABOUT ME AND VOTED NEGATIVE AGAINST ME, TO DONATE 25K DINAR TO ME.

If it happens as you say then you posted positive news. if not, then you posted a 1)lie 2)a fabrication 3) you just posted to get attention.

• Upvote 4

No problem--fair is fair--you got 25K Dinar if it RV's by the 16th with a rate of at least $1.00 with the reciprocal condition that if no RV by the 16th you send me $100 USD. How confident are you ? If I don't hear back from you accepting this great deal for you I'll know for sure, you are just another pumper, since this is a no brainer for someone who professes your degree of confidence. I'm listening................

• Upvote 1

I'M SO CONFIDENT THAT IF IT DOESNT THEN I WILL GIVE WHOEVER WANTS TO MAKE A DEAL. $100 USD

Easy to use words like this on the internet.

I do however, believe this can pop at any moment.. Regardless of the day of the week, the time of the day, or what state Iraq is in.

The factors necessary for a RV may be mostly out of Shab's hands... Maybe the factors are finished up on the other ends. Who knows, really, right? We're all just speculators looking to see what goes.

However, to put a claim on a specific date, your going to have to be ready to take some criticism if you truly believe your correct. And if your so sure about your date(s) you posted about, gives us reason(s) why you firmly believe this. You obviously have made the attempt to start two seperate topics, so maybe pour in some of the other extra information that we may wish to hear.

If the 16th-18th of Feb. is roughly the time we'll see an RV, what is it that we waited for to happen for this to become true?

From the sounds of it, the budget will likely be passed by no later than Feb. 15th.... Which may put it into the Gazette by the 16th.

It seems your using that information as the reasoning behind why you so surely believe that the RV will happen around Wednesday.

But, what about other factors...? Such as HCL, Full-seating of the GOI, Ch. 7 Sanctions with Kuwait, other foreign debts, and so forth?

Care to enlighten us? Or you just basically going off of a gut-feeling?

• Upvote 1

We'll talk on Thursday mano et mano unless you're too busy at .............'s office collecting your fee for the sale of all the reserves this week.

I'd love to talk mano e mano - Do tell, who is MR Maliki!

I'm in on that bet.

I'll even take it further to pin the pumper to the wall. Since reserves are the issue here, I'll stake 1 million Dinar (on reserve of course) and if it doesn't RV on FEB 14th, like you said, you owe me $120. If it does, I'll give you 50,000 Dinar!. Just need to know where to place the order!

• Upvote 1

I'd love to talk mano e mano - Do tell, who is MR Maliki!

I'm in on that bet.

I'll even take it further to pin the pumper to the wall. Since reserves are the issue here, I'll stake 1 million Dinar (on reserve of course) and if it doesn't RV on FEB 14th, like you said, you owe me $120. If it does, I'll give you 50,000 Dinar!. Just need to know where to place the order!

I believe I saw a post from Sonny 1 saying MrMaliki was actually Terryk - no shocking surprise there - that being the case he might be further delayed on Thursday standing in line behind Okie and his contingent to be paid their commissions for the pumping this week resulting in the sales of the reserves this week.

This is such a jackazz post, if it does I will give you all my dinar.....plain and simple,no questions ask...Just some advise for you, DO SOME RESEARCH, because you have no idea what the hell you are talking about, and you say we are haters, thats a pretty strong word....We at DV may not always see eye to eye, but thats ok, we can agree to disagree....so where does that leave you.

allow me to pose and ponder that too davhina .... rdb???? we're waiting for your answer. there is absolutely no humor, and the only reason I'm leaving this thread open is in hopes of rdb's response.

pvS

no need, the question has been asked in private. closing thread