Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CASH IN ON OR BEFORE WEDNESDAY!

LETS SAY I KNOW ENOUGH AND WE WILL CASH IN ON OR BEFORE WEDNESDAY. GET READY! AND WHEN IT HAPPENS YOU BETTER THANK ME FOR GIVING YOU ALL THE HEADS UP. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD START LOOKING AT THAT NEW CAR, NEW HOME, ETC.. RV WILL HAPPEN NOT AN ""RI"" AND THE RATE WILL BE HIGH ENOUGH ;)

ARE YOU FOR REAL? WHATS WITH THAT NAME MALIKI???

YOU ALL HAVE NO FAITH AND I HAVE ALREADY BEGAN TO ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGYS

AND I DO CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ. BUT I MADE THE REMARK ABOUT CARS AND HOMES IN REFERENCE TO YOU ALL WHO ARE NOT IN THE IRAQI SHOES.

I got your apology for ya...people say that this site somtimes gets very , how should I say it, maybe critical of some post, bashing if you must....But that is every poster`s opinion thats all....we try and be nice but you are a true azz and that is my opinion, I wish I could ban you but I am not a mod and as I stated everyone is entitled to there opinion.The thing is the Bullsh** you posted brings nothing at all to our investment but a false hope for some people.There are other dinar sites that would welcome your nonsense, you should check them out....Just a word of advise, dont post for the soul purpose of being a smartazz.

• Upvote 2

[b]NO, NO, NO, NO !!!!![/b]

Cashing in predictions are always for a Monday. You haven't been paying any attention at all have you? No day but Monday is acceptable. It is tradition. It is realistic, It is absolutely imperative that gold-plated bs rumour-mongers understand that we won't just accept any old prediction. It MUST adhere to the high standards of our forum.

Monday, get it?

*sheesh*

smee2

OMG. That is hillarious. Love it! Thank you.

LETS SAY I KNOW ENOUGH AND WE WILL CASH IN ON OR BEFORE WEDNESDAY. GET READY! AND WHEN IT HAPPENS YOU BETTER THANK ME FOR GIVING YOU ALL THE HEADS UP. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD START LOOKING AT THAT NEW CAR, NEW HOME, ETC.. RV WILL HAPPEN NOT AN ""RI"" AND THE RATE WILL BE HIGH ENOUGH ;)

Either you have golfball-like nuts or you do not realize what you are talking about.......

Gave you a plus for the golfball hypothesis........

Edited by umbertino