Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Okie ITS ABOUT TO HAPPEN rumor

Blueriot

1. There was an assassination attemp last Wednesday on Maliki and Allawi. It failed

2. Sunday in Iraq will be very historic

3. Maliki must produce by Sunday or he will get a vote of no confidence, which will remove him and he will be replaced by Allawi per the UN mandate

********************************************************************************

[12:14:47 PM] [Love my life!] troe Per Okie... OKIE_OIL_MAN] assination attempt wednesday night on maliki and allawai failed--thats all you need to know at this time

[12:14:53 PM]

[buckwheat] 9:49 AM PST Feb 11 [OKIE_OIL_MAN] as per source--sunday in iraq will be a very historic day--draw your on inference--no questions--we're there--period. Bbl

[12:17:42 PM] [OKIE_OIL_MAN] maliki has to produce by sunday or a no confidence vote will remove him and replace him with allawai--as per un mandate

borrowed from http://waitingforthervmoment.blogspot.com/

Okie's certainly escalating in his rhetoric.... Now he's saying either RV on sunday, or Maliki is gone. Seems like he's proven wrong pretty damn easy... again.... I just don't get why he would keep doing this if he didn't genuinely believe it himself

Actually, his style in the past has been more on the "give you enough info so you fill in the blanks yourself, thus making him not responsible if it doesn't happen" type, he's escalated the rhetoric recently. Dude is discrediting himself even on the GET boards, so why do it unless the game is truly up?

Or you're just that desperate for people to tell you you rock.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Remember peeps, Oakie simply reports the info he gets from his various contacts in Iraq and around the globe. They are not his personal findings. He is an excitable fellow no doubt, but give the ole boy his due. He sticks his neck out and knows it but he is just the messenger. You could only wish you had his contacts but then you would never be able to sleep. Things are very, very fluid in Iraq and change at the drop of a hat. The news we read is mosty reprints from the past or several days old (and never entirely accurate). If you have no good info to offer other than disparaging comments, well.......ya need to get a life and get off the internet for a while. Go skiing over the weekend and give it up (the dinar crap) for a spell . It will do you good! I've been on the coaster ride since 2005 and it never has been this crazy and this promising before. Ever! ;)

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 7

he could b potentially right but i wouldnt say sunday will be historic, maybe sometime in the week will be historic. we do have some important days ahead.

patiently waiting...

For ANOTHER Monday? Great.......

Remember peeps, Oakie simply reports the info he gets from his various contacts in Iraq and around the globe. They are not his personal findings. He is an excitable fellow no doubt, but give the ole boy his due. He sticks his neck out and knows it but he is just the messenger. You could only wish you had his contacts but then you would never be able to sleep. Things are very, very fluid in Iraq and change at the drop of a hat. The news we read is mosty reprints from the past or several days old (and never entirely accurate). If you have no good info to offer other than disparaging comments, well.......ya need to get a life and get off the internet for a while. Go skiing over the weekend and give it up (the dinar crap) for a spell . It will do you good! I've been on the coaster ride since 2005 and it never has been this crazy and this promising before. Ever! ;)

This is the fizzy sparle of a market top..........does that mean now is the best it gets.....or will the fizz go BANG with an RV.....sure hope so...

• Upvote 2

"Okie" has some sources in the KNOW. He may miss on dates, but he knows what is going on.

Wake up! He has NO intel. They have NO intel. Most of it is made up so people will buy more.

Pump, pump, pump!! And, you're falling for it. Want to buy a perfectly good, used bridge?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

same old sh*t different day or is it same old sh*t same day? i get confused i guess it could be either way. it is SOS on a different day but then again it is SOS same day (of the week rv rumor). any how it still hasn't happened yet. and these guys call their info intel??

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Lambert, I'm just curious, please tell me why you believe or know for a fact that Okie has VIP contacts? You sound very confident and I've read other people's posts that stand by him and believe just as you do. Would you please shed some light on this?