Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2-11-11 PD RUMOR – WALL STREET ON RV

rdb

This is in RUMOR section, right?

Let's all chill out and relax with one another.

I believe we were told that after the resolution in EGYPT this should RV fairly quickly. (by ADAM)

He said it didnt matter which way it went but when it resolves to a conclusion, which it now has that an RV in IRQ should follow soon enough.

SO far he has been accurate in my view. So, if this is a rumor or not if it keeps me excited until Monday I am happy with it.

Let's all relax and enjoy this bumpy long extended ride together. It will come to a conclusion soon enough.

PEACE FRIENDS...

• Upvote 1

COPY & PASTE

* SUMMARY: People’s Dinar Rumor 2/11/11 (Wall Street on RV)

FEBRUARY 11TH, 2011 09:52 AM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION)

1. Quote from top brass on Wall Street who works directly with RVs worldwide:

“Wall Street is in direct contact with the Central Bank of Iraq. The dotting of the i’s and the crossing of the t’s are happening. Top brass at Wall Street are very confident the Iraqi RV could be happening within hour’s (I won’t hold my breath, but who knows?). He tells us to ‘chill’… that it was going to happen.”

2. This type of dotting of i’s and crossing of t’s happens all the time with currency revaluations

3. The RV for Iraq is no exception

4. In fact, it is even more important that this is done correctly, which is the cause of the delay in getting it done

5. It’s coming

LINK???????

A post doesn't qualify as a rumour unless it mentions either "cashing in on Monday", or "a friend of my cousin's dogsitter", or "I called or went to a bank today."... does it?

In which case this isn't a rumour at all.

Not sure what it is, though.

Hmmmmm....

smee2

Anyone who knows anything about 'Wall Street' knows this post is a bunch of horse manure. The 'top brass' at the New York stock exchange have nothing to do with currency revaluations. C'mon people, stop falling for this crap. This rumor is a total fabrication.

Hi Richguy :)

I was going to say what you said, but decided not to.

Thanks for saying it, it is true, and the last thing wallstreet

brass is doing is worrying about an IQD revaluation. But it sure

does sound good doesn't it?

Thanks for your thoughts and for separating fact from fiction. :)

Also, thanks rdb for your post. Appreciate your efforts. :)

All my best!

Jim

---

COPY & PASTE

* SUMMARY: People’s Dinar Rumor 2/11/11 (Wall Street on RV)

FEBRUARY 11TH, 2011 09:52 AM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION)

1. Quote from top brass on Wall Street who works directly with RVs worldwide:

“Wall Street is in direct contact with the Central Bank of Iraq. The dotting of the i’s and the crossing of the t’s are happening. Top brass at Wall Street are very confident the Iraqi RV could be happening within hour’s (I won’t hold my breath, but who knows?). He tells us to ‘chill’… that it was going to happen.”

2. This type of dotting of i’s and crossing of t’s happens all the time with currency revaluations

3. The RV for Iraq is no exception

4. In fact, it is even more important that this is done correctly, which is the cause of the delay in getting it done

5. It’s coming

Question: #2. What i's did they dot, what t's did they cross??? Really, you mean they do it properly. Isnt that what dotting i's and crossing t's is about.

#3. Totally irrelevant . Why create this as #3.

#4, So, the cause of the delay is because they have to do it correctly? Are you trying to convince YOURSELF?

#5. Thanks for notice. Todays Paul Revere

I dont even want to attempt number one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

appreciate it........

just passing info along... this is just a rumor though

REALLY?????

Question: #2. What i's did they dot, what t's did they cross??? Really, you mean they do it properly. Isnt that what dotting i's and crossing t's is about.

#3. Totally irrelevant . Why create this as #3.

#4, So, the cause of the delay is because they have to do it correctly? Are you trying to convince YOURSELF?

#5. Thanks for notice. Todays Paul Revere

I dont even want to attempt number one.

Most people do number one every day........if they are very good, they get to do number twos too!

Anyone who knows anything about 'Wall Street' knows this post is a bunch of horse manure. The 'top brass' at the New York stock exchange have nothing to do with currency revaluations. C'mon people, stop falling for this crap. This rumor is a total fabrication.

Spoilsport....thought it sonded true

• Upvote 1

Ohhh man this one indicates we might be in trouble wating for a longgggg time, so I want to check it out....

Does the Iraqi alphabet even actually have an "i" or a "t" in it as part of their alphabet. I am guessing they did not write the budget in English. And every time I go to Iraqi sites, I love the shapes of the letters in thier words.... but I just can't recall ever seeing an "i" or a "t"....

I wonder if that is what is taking so long in this RV.... they can't find the "i" and "t" to dot and cross....

Oh mannnnnn I am gonna go buy GBP, at least that alphabet has i and t in it.... so whatever it is they do with their currency, they can at least dot and cross stuff and be done with it..... :D:D

Thanks for the info....

Humor has by some been characterized as 'arid' ..... indexing it against dry :D

They have been talking about the dinar since 2005. I remember some guys I knew extremely well purchasing them by the millions. Everyday, they would sit around a computer reading blogs quite similiar to this. They, TOO, are still waiting!!! I have heard of some guys that made an absolute fortune on the Kuwaiti deal after many years. This is a speculative investment. We can hope like hell it hits and drive ourselves absolutely nuts thinking about it. I'm over it--if it happens, great; if not, not. Here are a couple of rumors that should draw tremendous attention: 1) The US Govt purchased 6 trillion dinars and 2) The Federal Reserve has filed bankruptcy--anyone else heard anything about this?

I believe we were told that after the resolution in EGYPT this should RV fairly quickly. (by ADAM)

He said it didnt matter which way it went but when it resolves to a conclusion, which it now has that an RV in IRQ should follow soon enough.

SO far he has been accurate in my view. So, if this is a rumor or not if it keeps me excited until Monday I am happy with it.

Let's all relax and enjoy this bumpy long extended ride together. It will come to a conclusion soon enough.

PEACE FRIENDS...

I agree! We are all walking on pins and needles and jumping down each others throats when we could all be celebrating! We have been able to be apart of this great change and hopefully we do not turn into the beast we have been acting like when this does happen. This would not be a good thing to happen! We can not let it change us to the type of people we can not stand now and especially then!

• Upvote 1

PEACE FRIENDS...

WHEN AND WHERE ADAM SAID THAT ! I MISSED !!! TY FOR YOUR ANSWER

He posted where it came from. Yall people are link crazy. My cat scratched me….where's the link? Iraq is in the middle east…where's the link? My wifes butt is looking good….where's the link? Geeeeeez

Thanks you!! ROTFLOL That hit the spot! Love it and I couldn't agree with you more! :lol:

Right on the top of the Que it Says RUMOR!!! :P;):lol:

at least someone in here in on the same page, Great post JuryPicker.. Go Go Go RV. :D