Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2-11-11 PD RUMOR – WALL STREET ON RV

rdb

COPY & PASTE

* SUMMARY: People’s Dinar Rumor 2/11/11 (Wall Street on RV)

FEBRUARY 11TH, 2011 09:52 AM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION)

1. Quote from top brass on Wall Street who works directly with RVs worldwide:

“Wall Street is in direct contact with the Central Bank of Iraq. The dotting of the i’s and the crossing of the t’s are happening. Top brass at Wall Street are very confident the Iraqi RV could be happening within hour’s (I won’t hold my breath, but who knows?). He tells us to ‘chill’… that it was going to happen.”

2. This type of dotting of i’s and crossing of t’s happens all the time with currency revaluations

3. The RV for Iraq is no exception

4. In fact, it is even more important that this is done correctly, which is the cause of the delay in getting it done

5. It’s coming

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

COPY & PASTE

“Wall Street is in direct contact with the Central Bank of Iraq. The dotting of the i’s and the crossing of the t’s are happening. Top brass at Wall Street are very confident the Iraqi RV could be happening within hour’s (I won’t hold my breath, but who knows?). He tells us to ‘chill’… that it was going to happen.”

2. This type of dotting of i’s and crossing of t’s happens all the time with currency revaluations

4. In fact, it is even more important that this is done correctly, which is the cause of the delay in getting it done

5. It’s coming

Hope that means good news. "Top Brass" on Wall Street - hope that's not Goldman Sachs lol!

• Upvote 3

Anyone who knows anything about 'Wall Street' knows this post is a bunch of horse manure. The 'top brass' at the New York stock exchange have nothing to do with currency revaluations. C'mon people, stop falling for this crap. This rumor is a total fabrication.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 5

Anyone who knows anything about 'Wall Street' knows this post is a bunch of horse manure. The 'top brass' at the New York stock exchange have nothing to do with currency revaluations. C'mon people, stop falling for this crap. This rumor is a total fabrication.

could be, but I mean what is the truth anymore? This is all speculation just read and be gone, simple as that.

• Upvote 5

In the words of the great Rudyard Kipling:

"If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too...

Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,

And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!"

Keep up the great posts, and keep up the high hopes!

Our and the Iraqi' people's day is coming. Keep the faith!!!

GO RV!!

Debunker out.

Most probably, in many cases the "Wall Street folks" know the currency traders and vice versa, even though they do not trade both stocks and currency. And I would bet they talk to each other regularly about investments. Ya think? <_<

• Upvote 2

Agree 100%.....furthermore the source of info is coming from PD site, which says it all.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Hmm wall street?

Do your research and you will find that countries who make changes to their currency regarless of an RV or an RD need legislation to protect the citizens at the same time they need to educate the citizens and the vendors....

Iraq will announce a change in the currency first. I can't see it any other way because of the potential of upheaval and chaos that could ensue. How many people would be killed for whats in their pocket in Iraq if they just sprung the Rv on them?

So after the remaining ministries are seated. After the budget is passed. Don't be surprised if there is no instant RV...

And also, we are free to believe what we want but sometimes the simplest most logical answer is correct.

Then again I could be wrong...maybe this fantastic wall street rumor about how they now manage currencies and are in direct communication with the Iraqis is true. :blink:

Please don't take this as me bashing on PD...

• Upvote 3

COPY & PASTE

5. It’s coming

We'll see.

COPY & PASTE

5. It’s coming

Hey,I like a good rumor...I won't hold my breath...I'll just act like I am but trust me I'll be cheating...breathing away.

I think they have to dot and cross all the i's and t's 3 times each though.

haha! Lets hope history is no guage for what the future will bring... :shakehead: GO RV!!! :woot:

He posted where it came from. Yall people are link crazy. My cat scratched me….where's the link? Iraq is in the middle east…where's the link? My wifes butt is looking good….where's the link? Geeeeeez

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Upvote 1