Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just watched this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0qavI1UKgg

After watching this, I am now seriously questioning my Dinar investment. He is basically saying he is a former pumper who has seen the light and and is now telling all his people to GET OUT NOW and the the RV is just a big pipe dream.

Your thoughts please.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

He answered your question in the very begining. He said "I had a sponsor and i was talking about the Iraq dinar"...blah blah.. and goes into his opinion. They always say, follow the money. Who is to say what happened between him and the sponsor? Maybe he is getting back at his former sponsor by bashing the dinar?

Hey this is just pure speculation, but isn't that what this is all about? :)

• Upvote 2

Well regardless of the Dinar RVs or not, he does pose something that I do agree with.

The ISX and the potential it could bring.

Think of it like this.... If you invest in the ISX, and you per say invest $1,000 and it doubles, triples, or increases at whatever level you think.... Than it RVs? That's a fortune!

But he mentions a 500% potential returns on the ISX. But, I am not too sure on what is process of getting invested within the ISX and how hard it may be.

I've thought it to be a considerable decent exchange to get involved in.

Maybe you invested $1,000 USD into the IQD, than take another $1,000 and invest it in the ISX. This way, if the stock more than doubles (at minimum) you make a profit. (Since you would be making your $ back as you continue to sit on the IQD.

It's something I would consider looking into.

• Upvote 2

I watched some of this guy's vids from before when he backed the dinar and then from after he became "disenchanted". I saw them when I was doing my homework before I got into this thing. I just look at it like this.. After getting your hopes up then dashed so many times it is easy to get discouraged and some people will totally give up hope. This investment is total speculation. Absolutely no guarantee, but also there is NO guarantee this won't happen either and if it produces even half the returns we are seeing predicted I feel blessed to be given this opportunity.

• Upvote 4

He is a con! And, he's made his rounds in the forum, before! He's old news! Don't listen to him. He also knew nothing about Iraq. If I can recall, someone talked with him on his show about the IQD, and he knew nothing about the investment. It was someone in the know, can't remember who. I am thinking of someone, but don't want to place his name here, if I am wrong.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Nobody knows when or even if this will revalue but lets take a logical look at this and try to put it in a numerical order 1.) This is an investment and there are no promises in investments EITHER WAY. 2.) A lot of people consider this a high risk investment, however at any time you can sell you dinars back for nearly what you paid for it and move on. In a high risk investment you can gain big but you can lose big but due the stability shown by the dinar i believe the risk to be low 3.) The dinar has risen from 4000/$ to 1150/$ despite the fact that Iraq has an infrastructure that has been in shambles over a seven year period since its reintroduction 4.) For the first time in their history Iraq is putting a democracy in place and rebuilding their country, very similar to America after the civil war . It took america years and that was with a democracy in place. 5.) The Dinar has fared well against the USD prior to the gulf war at some points up to 4$/ dinar. 6.) Other similar countries (Kuwait, Saudi Arabia) currencies fare well against the USD 7.) Oil , enough to lubricate even Donald Trumps ego which btw is untapped. 8) This person is a self admitted pumper, like a friend of mine said to me, a tiger can change its colors but not its stripes, if he is trying to talk people out of the dinar then he wants something else from them, remember he basically scammed people out of their money by his own admission, so what makes you think he has changed, he just wants something new. I didnt look at the video and dont need to , I cant tell you what to do nor should this pumper, why would this person want to all of the sudden save everybody. I personally dont buy it but this is only my opinion, hope it helps B)

• Upvote 3

I've seen this guy on YouTube before as well and you know what, nothing he says will make me change my mind about my dinar holdings...

This is another prime example of a person who went into this without doing their homework, making up their own mind about this and/or having the right mindset for either outcome(more a follow the leader character if you will) and now, he wants to go around with "the devil made me do it" nonsense...

You need to ask yourselves, what does he really know, except the sound of his own voice and frankly, I'm quite sure he doesn't even know that based upon watching this video and comparing it with the others he's made before it...

Patience is a virtue, which is indeed an absolute, essential part of investing....

Seriously folks, no one's holding a gun to your head and/or a knife to your neck about investing in this or any currency for that matter...

If you're going to invest in anything, there's always going to be some speculation built into that investment to some degree, I don't care what it is...

So, if you're going to invest in the Iraq dinar, the first thing you positively absolutely have to come to grips with, it's a speculative, long-term investment, period...

Long-term for some of us, short-term for others, but you have to understand, this is not an overnight thing and there are no guarantees either, issues do have to be settled, conditions have to be optimal for this to possibly bloom and ripen to reach the final results whatever that might be...

So, for those of you looking around the internet for things that discourage you in terms of this currency, then do yourselves a favour; cash out and get this out the way, no one here or anywhere else will stop you and/or think less of you either...

But remember this, nothing that's worthwhile having ever comes easy, and that's the Gospel truth...

Take time off to really access your situations and your true level of commitment to this and be mature enough to reconcile any possible outcomes for this investment if you decide to keep your dinar holdings...

It's really just that simple...

I listened to another video where he asked Bob Chapmans take on the dinar. He said if it would have rv it would have along time ago. I listened n they try to make themselves sound legit but it comes off as , they don't know what there saying. Just takin up time on the radio. Link to come. I don't believe this guy at all.

I am starting to think there will never be any RV (atleast not anytime soon) but that doesn't mean the currency can't increase over the next 5 or 20 years with increased oil production. The scam of the whole dinar was the people selling overnight you would become a millionaire.

If there was going to be a RV you better believe these politicians in Iraq would be working at light speed to get it passed so they could become ultra rich.

Not saying we can’t make maybe 500% or more but it will be many years down the road and not 10,000% overnight LOL

• Upvote 1

After watching this, I am now seriously questioning my Dinar investment. He is basically saying he is a former pumper who has seen the light and and is now telling all his people to GET OUT NOW and the the RV is just a big pipe dream.

Your thoughts please.

I believe this video has been around since last summer.

Regardless of what you have been told ... it's true, the IQD may never RV (at least as people think or expect). I always recommend that people go back and read Adam's book because it offers the most level-headed perspective on the IQD. The IQD investment DOES make sense (and it IS legal) but due to so many circumstances unforeseen or unexpected, it may never happen OR it may not happen for a very long time.

I still like the post of a few months ago where someone had testified that they had seen a psychic about their IQD investment. The psychic stated that this iraqi dinar investment was looking favorable and would likely pay off very well IN 2016. This crystal ball pronouncement is likely as accurate as all the tea-leaf-reading done by those on various websites.

Unless you NEED the money that you have in the IQD, I'd hold on to it. And wait. And be prepared for a $0.10 - $0.33 RV, NOT $3+ or anywhere near that.

All that said, I would definitely accept an RV next week ... or the week after that ... or the week after that ... or the week after that (as prognosticated).

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

So....he was lying before, but we should all believe him now? Sounds like a conversation I had with my 13 year old the other day.

Me:"Son, I find it hard to believe that at least one of your teachers EVERY year is so irresponsible as to lose your assignments and expect you to do them over"

Him:" I was lying before, but I am telling the truth now....why won't you believe me???"

Me: "Think about what you JUST said...."

I find it hard to trust anyone who, by his/her own admission, lies or deceives me, then tries to change his/her tune when they are "busted". Just my thinking. I am not heavily invested in the Dinar, so either way...I'm ok. :) I just want enough to buy a house...anything above that is just extra blessings.

• Upvote 1

He answered your question in the very begining. He said "I had a sponsor and i was talking about the Iraq dinar"...blah blah.. and goes into his opinion. They always say, follow the money. Who is to say what happened between him and the sponsor? Maybe he is getting back at his former sponsor by bashing the dinar?

Hey this is just pure speculation, but isn't that what this is all about? :)

SPONSOR is the key word here. I am immeadiately turned off by anyone who starts that lingo. The IQD is a currency of an important country. You do not need a SPONSOR to hold it.

this could be good for us. a reverse pumper!!!! all the people will stop buying dinar and maybe the pumpers will suddenly run out of "intel". the best part of the rumors are the responses. so funny and witty. brightens my day. i know this has to rv eventually. its been proven by what kuwait did. too many people want to invest then if they don't get something overnight all of sudden its a scam. my husband and i expected it to take 10 years so if it happens in 7 we are happy. based on the actions of the government and the ability to have stability they are going to have to rv soon or they are going to wait too long and the country will go into turmoil again. there is too much money for the oil men to lose over there if it doesn't rv. so it'll happen.

My thoughts, This guy is wrong. Since I bought the dinar it has gone up in value by at least 40%. I could sell it now and make money. Not much, but a profit. The beauty of this investment. When and if you decide you may want to "GET OUT" so to say, sell your stash. Guess what? You get your money back, and damn near all of it. No Risk, how bout that.

Edit: forgot the % sign

Edited by hammy

Your thoughts please.

HOPE he's wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bottom line is he started pitching the dinar because somebody told him to, and he quit pitching it because somebody else told him to. He obviously hasn't researched this investment beyond the very basics.

Agreed Mr. Rich.

The first time I saw this guy he was pro dinar. Made it sound like only an idiot would pass this up. Several weeks later I saw him again and suddenly the idiots were not only the ones who bought them, but anybody that held onto them. He wasn't just saying it was a bad investment, he was saying sell now while you still can. If I'm not mistaken he claimed to have recieved a phone call from some high ranking official, but no names or hints, just "trust me" and sell now.

The guy is a bafoon. He will say anything if the price is right.

• Upvote 1