Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Insured Principal Investment Instrument

The insured principal (a legal reserve obligation of the insurance company), equity indexed, single premium deferred annuity is an INSURED PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT INSTRUMENT SIMILAR TO AN INSURED PRINCIPAL BANK CD, that currently pays AN 18% TAX DEFERRED return the first year, and then a GUARANTEED ANNUAL rate of return of the greater of a stock market index or 8% thereafter for each year after that.

By the way, this investment is provided by Allianz, the second largest insurance company in the world, the third largest money manager in the world, and the 12th largest corporation in the world.

• Upvote 1

Not following here.....did I miss something?? :huh:

What part was hard to understand? Here is a little more information regarding this particular investment if you are interested:

Insured Principal Investment Strategies for Qualified Retirement Plans

Insured principal, legal reserve, guaranteed return, equity indexed, single premium deferred annuities are the most efficient investment instrument for productive individuals’ qualified retirement plans and IRA’s in the Post 2007 era of investment management because they earn a rate of return that exceeds insured principal bank certificates of deposit or U.S. government bonds and they provide income for life.

The legal reserve, guaranteed return, equity indexed single premium deferred annuities also provide equal or greater safety and liquidity when compared to bank CD’s and U.S. government bonds. Insured principal, legal reserve, guaranteed return, equity indexed, single premium deferred annuities also provide guaranteed income for life.

The Loss Recovery and Savings Multiplication Program allocates 85% of a doctor’s existing personal and retirement plan savings to an insured principal, guaranteed return investment instrument that currently earns a guaranteed 18% return on the first three years of defined benefit pension plan contribution investment, and then a guaranteed annual rate of return of 8% each year that no more than 10% of the contributions are withdrawn. This 85% allocation of remaining savings to the insured principal, guaranteed return investment instrument guaranteesthat productive individuals who have experienced losses of their retirement plan savings will not experience any more losses, that they will earn a guaranteed annual rate of return on their retirement plan savings that exceeds other insured principal investment alternatives, and insures that they will recover the losses of their retirement plan savings that they have experienced since October of 2007.

Findings of an online survey by Larson Research and Strategy Consulting, Inc. and DSS Research that was commissioned by Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America and conducted in the United States between May 6, 2010 and May 12, 2010 supported the 2008 and 2009 findings of the Doctors Economic Research Project regarding the large losses of retirment plan savings experienced by productive individuals in America .

The Allianz “Reclaiming The Future Study” indicated that Americans believe there is a retirement crisis in this country and fear that they are unprepared. 3,257 U.S. adults, aged 44-75 were surveyed. The margin of error for the total sample was approximately +/- 1.7%.

One of the most striking findings of The Allianz Reclaiming the Future Study was the almost universal agreement that the U.S. is facing a retirement crisis. When asked, “Do you believe there is a retirement crisis in this country?” an overwhelming 92% of the respondents answered affirmatively. Among those in their late 40s, that number rose to 97%.Among those aged 44-54, more than half (51%) said they feel unprepared for retirement. 57% said they worry that their nest egg may not be large enough in retirement. In fact, 47% are afraid of not being able to cover their basic living expenses in retirement.

Americans fear outliving their money more than they fear death.

Increasing life expectancies mean that Americans are spending more years in retirement. And consumers are aware of this risk.

When surveyed, between 58% and 60% of the respondents in all age groups reported worrying about longevity. 61% of the respondents said they were more scared of outliving their assets than they were of dying. Among people aged 44-49, that number climbed to 77%. 82% of those in their late 40s who had dependents were more afraid of outliving their money than they were of death.

The insured principal, guaranteed return, legal reserve single premium deferred annuity investment instrument of the Loss Recovery and Savings Multiplication Program also provides a life income component that guarantees that, in addition to not losing their savings, doctors and other productive individuals will not outlive their savings.

• Upvote 1

This is not appropriate. I work for one of the largest and OLDEST insurance companies in the USA. Do not buy insurance directly from an agent; go through your financial advisor. Most people don't know you can buy through them, but your financial advisor can better judge what type of insurance you need based on your networth.

There are products out on the market like the OP is stating but his company is not the only one that can do this. Insurance can be a good tool for off setting tax liablity, and other issues. It can be used for retirement, but there are MANY products out on the market. Insurance isn't just for home/car/life.

Like I said, if you have a good relationship with your financial advisor, talk with him/her. If you do not have such a relationship, you are hopefully going to need it soon!

Edited by Chancy949
  • Upvote 1

This is not appropriate. I work for one of the largest and OLDEST insurance companies in the USA. Do not buy insurance directly from an agent; go through your financial advisor. Most people don't know you can buy through them, but your financial advisor can better judge what type of insurance you need based on your networth.

There are products out on the market like the OP is stating but his company is not the only one that can do this. Insurance can be a good tool for off setting tax liablity, and other issues. It can be used for retirement, but there are MANY products out on the market. Insurance isn't just for home/car/life.

Like I said, if you have a good relationship with your financial advisor, talk with him/her. If you do not have such a relationship, you are hopefully going to need it soon!

Chancy, you are the one who works for "one of the largest and OLDEST insurance companies in the USA" so I can understand that you think I am here trying to sell something. However this is not the case at all. I posted this little bit of information (details didn't come until you said you were missing something) under "Investment Opportunities & Wealth Management"

I figured there are others out there looking to leverage and protect their new founds wealth after the RV occurs. I plan to get into real estate, precious metals, hold different currency, international business, etc... I plan to spread out my funds and keep them growing. Everybody's situation is different, this is not a one size fits all and I would hope that people don't plan on living off of and spending all of their RV money. In fact, I can almost guarantee that more than 50% of the people who make money off of the RV will be broke within just a few years!

This info was posted on a "FYI" basis. Take it how you want it but it is obvious that you are the one who sells insurance, not me! Enjoy your evening Chancy. People these days...post something for you to read and you think I'm trying to sell you something. Come on...

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 3

Chancy, you are the one who works for "one of the largest and OLDEST insurance companies in the USA" so I can understand that you think I am here trying to sell something. However this is not the case at all. I posted this little bit of information (details didn't come until you said you were missing something) under "Investment Opportunities & Wealth Management"

Re-read, it wasn't me that asked for more detail

I figured there are others out there looking to leverage and protect their new founds wealth after the RV occurs. I plan to get into real estate, precious metals, hold different currency, international business, etc... I plan to spread out my funds and keep them growing. Everybody's situation is different, this is not a one size fits all and I would hope that people don't plan on living off of and spending all of their RV money. In fact, I can almost guarantee that more than 50% of the people who make money off of the RV will be broke within just a few years!

I will agree with you on this

This info was posted on a "FYI" basis. Take it how you want it but it is obvious that you are the one who sells insurance, not me! Enjoy your evening Chancy. People these days...post something for you to read and you think I'm trying to sell you something. Come on...

If I am selling it, then why am I telling them to go to someone else to buy it and not even from my company? For your FYI, I stated I WORK FOR this agency, you ASSUMED I sell it. Yes I know the products, and yes people need to know about these products.

I just think your method of promoting only one company and only one type of product was misguided giving me and possibly others, the idea that you were trying to sell a product.

I am curious as to how YOU know this much detail about this product if you do not sell it and are not in the industry? This is usually a discussion that takes place between a client and a Financial Advisor.

I do apologize, your topic popped up on the most updated and I looked at it. Never come into this area of the forum and didn't realize it was OK to promote companies and products. After looking around, I see that it is. Once again, my apologies.

I hope people do find out more about these products, it is a great way to hold on to your wealth and pay for taxes.

• Upvote 1

Re-read, it wasn't me that asked for more detail

*My mistake*

I will agree with you on this

If I am selling it, then why am I telling them to go to someone else to buy it and not even from my company? For your FYI, I stated I WORK FOR this agency, you ASSUMED I sell it. Yes I know the products, and yes people need to know about these products.

I just think your method of promoting only one company and only one type of product was misguided giving me and possibly others, the idea that you were trying to sell a product.

I am curious as to how YOU know this much detail about this product if you do not sell it and are not in the industry? This is usually a discussion that takes place between a client and a Financial Advisor.

*I know about this product because I do my research. However, all of the details that I posted were basically copy/pasted after FreakyFrank asked what he was missing. It was a 10 second google search and I pulled up one of the first articles that described what it was and how they worked.

I do apologize, your topic popped up on the most updated and I looked at it. Never come into this area of the forum and didn't realize it was OK to promote companies and products. After looking around, I see that it is. Once again, my apologies.

I hope people do find out more about these products, it is a great way to hold on to your wealth and pay for taxes.

No problem Chancy. We all make mistakes. If the mods need to edit/delete the above post then feel free. This really was only FYI. You are right Chancy, they look like a good way to insure a portion of your investment funds while also leveraging them at the same time. I will put a small % when I am ready.

Hey guys. Thanks to you both.

I am definitely interested in this information, and I wasn't certain that it was alright to mention any product or service or seemingly promote them.

When I was a newbie I made the mistake in my very first post of asking if anyone was interested in an idea I had post-RV, and listed my email address along with it. I was slammed terribly, and ultimately the post was removed in no short order. I next received an email from the Mods reminding of my agreement upon joining DinarVets not to promote. I didn't realize that I was actually promoting anything at the time since I had nothing to sell. But, I learned my lesson, and have avoided it every since.

I have known about this method of tax avoidance/deferral, but now, thanks to you I can get all the facts/details.

• 2 weeks later...

The insured principal (a legal reserve obligation of the insurance company), equity indexed, single premium deferred annuity is an INSURED PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT INSTRUMENT SIMILAR TO AN INSURED PRINCIPAL BANK CD, that currently pays AN 18% TAX DEFERRED return the first year, and then a GUARANTEED ANNUAL rate of return of the greater of a stock market index or 8% thereafter for each year after that.

By the way, this investment is provided by Allianz, the second largest insurance company in the world, the third largest money manager in the world, and the 12th largest corporation in the world.

I am glad you posted this and am sorry you got slammed!

I did not know about this type of investment and am glad to

learn about it. Will be looking itnto it!!