Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF calls for Dollar alternative

Raychel

OK folks, back away from the cliff. This to me, is nothing more than a warning. When the RV happens, we need to get our stuff fixed and running right moving forward or WE WILL be forced into a world currency. Period. You don't take one of the world's biggest powers (albeit, one that has been beaten down from within) and suddenly wipe it out. That will not stand, HOWEVER, the current path we have been following has pushed us to being the ones in danger.

RV, clean up our spending, switch to a asset/commodity backed currency like we USED to have and mandate that if you don't have the money to back up a loan, you then can't make a loan, period end of story.

TPR

• Upvote 1

OK folks, back away from the cliff. This to me, is nothing more than a warning. When the RV happens, we need to get our stuff fixed and running right moving forward or WE WILL be forced into a world currency. Period. You don't take one of the world's biggest powers (albeit, one that has been beaten down from within) and suddenly wipe it out. That will not stand, HOWEVER, the current path we have been following has pushed us to being the ones in danger.

RV, clean up our spending, switch to a asset/commodity backed currency like we USED to have and mandate that if you don't have the money to back up a loan, you then can't make a loan, period end of story.

TPR

You would think that the ones making the loans would know this? Sadly, they dont.

Seriously, folks, what does this mean? At the current rate the dollar is falling, what month does that put us in when it crashes completely? If it falls before the RV, I think you can say we are really screwed because dinar won't bring us up in dollars for what we will need to survive. So do you think the IMF will bring in the SDR's before the dollar tanks? or after? How do you think this will all play out? Don't mean to be overly paranoid, but this article makes me think we need to store up some food. Anyone else getting this vibe?

Many people expressed the natural desire to live on a nice Carribbean Island.......just choose one that isn't pegged to the dollar and cash in there......perhaps even that won' matter

The FEDERAL reserve has already stated that UNLESS the US debt ceiling is dramatically lowered and we increase our GDP that it is only a matter of time before we begin to default on our Debt obligations. The Petro Dollar or US dollar is the international standard today thus keeping us afloat! If it is dropped as the monetary preference or global standard we as Americans ARE SCREWED.blink.gif

Yes, and at this rate it will be a VERY short wait......

• Upvote 1

Seriously, folks, what does this mean? At the current rate the dollar is falling, what month does that put us in when it crashes completely? If it falls before the RV, I think you can say we are really screwed because dinar won't bring us up in dollars for what we will need to survive. So do you think the IMF will bring in the SDR's before the dollar tanks? or after? How do you think this will all play out? Don't mean to be overly paranoid, but this article makes me think we need to store up some food. Anyone else getting this vibe?

Well if the dollar devalues, and the dinar revalues, then maybe my dream that I had a few months ago will come true! I dreamed the RV was 6.5 : 1 USD

DO NOT WORRY. THE US DOLLAR IS KING. IT WILL NOT DEVALUE ANY TIME SOON. YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED IF YOU HOLD GOLD WHICH IS AT BUBBLE LEVELS.

Have you been hiding in a cave the past year?? It has been devaluing already......they want to take away the US dollar as the international reserve currency and take it away as being used for the purchasing of oil.....no bueno.....China and Russia are clearing their vaults.....they dont want it either....its too weak right now.....gold does not change.....it cant be inflated and it cant be deflated.....it always holds it value.....who is feeding you this garbage?

• Upvote 2

Have you been hiding in a cave the past year?? It has been devaluing already......they want to take away the US dollar as the international reserve currency and take it away as being used for the purchasing of oil.....no bueno.....China and Russia are clearing their vaults.....they dont want it either....its too weak right now.....gold does not change.....it cant be inflated and it cant be deflated.....it always holds it value.....who is feeding you this garbage?

Which is why our currency needs to be tide to a composite of tangible commodities if it is to survive long term. This is our warning, ship up or you're out. If our country has any balls left we as a whole will do something positive post RV, the government, the people, everyone. Otherwise we'll be just another country.

TPR

:blink: hmm...if our "Dollar" is going in the toilet...maybe we should hold on to our Dinar instead of cashing in? :blink:

I have been doing currency trading for almost 20 years now...and me got money in all different currency...well mainly

Japanese Yen....if the exchange rate for this appreciates more in favor of the yen...my 500K Yen holding would be...hey possibly may = to $500K :o

Hong Kong Dollars

Chinese

British Pounds

Euro

Canadian Dollars...(Made a killing on this in the over the last year) :D

and yes, Iraqi Dinar

so, basically, i'm pretty diversified in terms of World currency. so i the USD can go down farther...makes it easier for me to buy & sell other currencies. well, selling is good at the moment. :D

oh well....