Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does anyone on here live in the Orlando Fl area?

mrmaliki

Quite the "Reputation" you got going there... What's up with that? Not sure I'd tell you if I lived in your area.

I tend to agree.

4 posts in about 8 days ... how can you get a reputation that bad? Maybe if you really worked at it, but really ...

No, I wouldn't recommend anyone get any closer to this poster. Sorry.

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LOL...ok, ok....granted I don't think folks should be giving out their personal info on here.....

But SERIOUSLY FOLKS..........

Are you REALLY JUDGING the poster by his "reputation" on some chat board????

You know as well as I do that the (+) and (-) feature of this forum has NOTHING to do with a person's "reputation"...it only has to do with whether or not "x" number of people either liked or disliked what any particular poster writes...

I mean SERIOUSLY...how childish :rolleyes:

Well looking back at an old post, he said, "I hope Ur dinars burn... " ...Not sounding like someone I would like to meet. JMO

Edited by Kandi77

LOL...ok, ok....granted I don't think folks should be giving out their personal info on here.....

But SERIOUSLY FOLKS..........

Are you REALLY JUDGING the poster by his "reputation" on some chat board????

You know as well as I do that the (+) and (-) feature of this forum has NOTHING to do with a person's "reputation"...it only has to do with whether or not "x" number of people either liked or disliked what any particular poster writes...

I mean SERIOUSLY...how childish :rolleyes:

Well SERIOUSLY, it takes a certain talent to garner so much negative input in such a short time, whether or not it is valuable input or not. And since we have nothing else to go on, being a group of anonymous screen names with only selected information given out, as we see fit, it behooves us to err on the side of caution.

That means looking at all factors and in this case such a bad "reputation" cannot be something good, certainly not supporting the idea that this person is someone you would want to contact.

And I agree that no one whould be giving out email or other personal information but I do believe you can email someone by going through the system, not having to know the email to which you are sending it. I may be wrong there but there is a place on everyone;s personal info board that has that option, it seems, near the bottom on the left side.

Anyway, you are right, but so are those of us who use whatever we have to make our decisions, and in this case all we have is a reputation, albeit forum specific, that is not good.

smee2

I have lived in Florida for 30 years...in Kissimmee. In fact, I bought my dinar there last month. I spend a lot of time in Colorado also. Have my dinar with me in Colorado now. I figure I will have to cash them in in Florida when the RV happens as I haven't been able to find anywhere to do so here in Colorado. Opened an account with 5/3 bank in Kissimmee. At first they said they will cash in when they RV. Then later they said they won't. Don't know what to think.

Hopefully the place I bought them will be cashing in when the time comes.

Was wondering who is Ali?? Can anyone cash in there??

Thanks....