Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumsfeld warns of attempts to prosecute Bush abroad

dflake

Thursday February 10, 2011

Rumsfeld warns of attempts to prosecute Bush abroad

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://alrayy.com/17381.htm&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjX0QPQk6QUD3BKGqm6ej-KPM_8mg

Agencies - warned Donald Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense during the presidency of George W. Bush, attempts to prosecute former president abroad for alleged torture of suspects in cases of "terrorism."

Rumsfeld said: "People are trying to file lawsuits based on issues of public policy, something regrettable."

And human rights organizations have threatened to take legal action against Bush in Switzerland for alleged abuse of detainees at the Guantanamo prison in Cuba.

It was scheduled to visit Geneva Bush to speak at a Jewish ceremony on Saturday, but organizers canceled the event because of what they described as security concerns.

He pointed out that "I did not think about whether he also could face prosecution if he travels abroad." However, it warned against attempts abroad to establish a "universal jurisdiction" to prosecute U.S. soldiers in foreign countries.

He added in a series of interviews accompany the launch of his memoirs (known and unknown) "We prefer to work the American people, according to our system and not according to the rogue prosecutor in another country."

The book addresses the controversy that accompanied the period of his service in the Pentagon, including the war led by the United States in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Rumsfeld served (78 years) in the post of defense minister in the two departments separate republics to become the youngest secretary of defense are not in the United States and the oldest as well. And Minister of Defense during the Vietnam War, Robert McNamara is the only one who served longer than Rumsfeld.

According to many historians and military experts: that the decisions Rumsfeld during the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan has helped to raise rebellions and led to other difficulties.

M. J

All Rights Reserved alrayy.com 2008-2011

They should Prosecute Chaney-Bush-Rumsfeld -and the rest of them involved-The only way you tell if they are breathing is listen to their lies.They were a team. They all should be stand in court. The smartest move Bush ever did was not go to that speaking engagement. <_< Vern

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 25

If you think that what Bush, Chaney, and Rumsfield did was wrong then I bet you feel guilty as h-ll for investing in IQD. You should probably clear your concience and send all of your IQD to me. I bet you'd sleep better at night that way. Your probably a big fan of Jane Fonda too.

• Upvote 9

If you think that what Bush, Chaney, and Rumsfield did was wrong then I bet you feel guilty as h-ll for investing in IQD. You should probably clear your concience and send all of your IQD to me. I bet you'd sleep better at night that way. Your probably a big fan of Jane Fonda too.

emot-worship.gif

• Upvote 8

Any other country that tries to prosecute our former president must answer to the american people my opinion dave from texas

I agree, but this will never happen. If the good ole' USA stopped providing aid to countries around the world there would be chaos. This is the first thing I would threaten if they proceeded.

• Upvote 2

They should Prosecute Chaney-Bush-Rumsfeld -and the rest of them involved-The only way you tell if they are breathing is listen to their lies.They were a team. They all should be stand in court. The smartest move Bush ever did was not go to that speaking engagement. <_< Vern

If it weren't for President Bush And Vice President Chaney, you and I would never have had the opportunity to invest in Iraq and their dinar. THIS was THEIR brainchild!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I see your from Canada? Seems to me we "USA" have always bailed everyones asses out at some point in history, further what do you know about our country? Or service to ones country for that matter? Please save your BS for a liberal forum in Canada.

I will say YES to that!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

God Bless America!

COOL I remember that speech, I served during Reagan's Terms. Great President.

• Upvote 6

Wow Vern, if your a Bush hater then why are involved in an investment that was authorized by Mr. Bush?

Typical liberal.

• Upvote 3

Apologies, I meant to put this in "off topic". Don't know how to move it.

thats ok dflake...ive posted wrong the whole time.... :lol: didnt mean too but did....this is what happens when you are from missouri.....its called the show me state... :rolleyes: and sometimes that statement is very true,,for me at least.. :huh: but you usually dont post wrong....its all good... :)