Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone heard of Dinar Global

Papster

I just received this email anyone seen this

Dinar Global President reveals shocking Dinar news

February 15, 2010, 9:00pm EST – Dinar Global is announcing its first Dinar Global kick off symposium on February 15, 2011 at 9:00pm EST. The symposium will include world renowned entrepreneur and DGI distributor Beryl Wolk (who pioneered the first newspaper insert) and Founder / President of Dinar Global Robert Hoffman who will reveal “Shocking” Dinar news and have a Q & A session to follow.

This will be week 1 of a 4 week symposium which will feature a key note speaker who each has built networks of thousands of people. Hear why they are now part of Dinar Global.

Dinar Global is the first Iraqi Dinar direct selling (network marketing) company in the United States and Puerto Rico.

Conference Call Access Number: ########

Participant Code: #######

We Look Forward To The Call,

The Dinar Global Team

Edited by pleasantvalleySunday
no phone numbers allowed

I know this is my first post, but Yes I have heard of them. Kind of.... I've owned for a while and read this forum enough I figured I should sign up. One day when was googleing around for dinar stuff I stumbled across it. Looked at the website for a minute. Though "oh great another dumb m.l.m. company (I think based out of Utah like the rest). The whole business concept didn't really seem like a real viable way to ever make much money. So I left it and probably came back here to see what was new. I live in Idaho and it seems like once a week someone approaches me with one of these new company's based out of Utah and how I need to get it while it's on ground level. Whatever. But I've digressed. Yes I have heard it no I won't sign up for it.

To be fair, network marketing was proven a viable and legal business concept by attorney Gerald Nehra years ago.

The preface was that it involved a product which could be bought and sold for x, and at the time, the only stipulation the goverment side took was that there was proof that at least 70% of the purchases of the 'reps' were resold.

The problem is that many scams using the guise of network marketing, use it as a means to sell bic pens for a mont blanc price, or sometimes only focus on the 'recuiting' with inordinate

'entry' or what the industry calls 'front loading' the incomming rep so he can 'maximize' his commissions.

Sadly, there are wolves in ALL fields, not just MLM

The problem I see with THIS particular program is that they are rellying HEAVILY on a FUTURE value of a currency. In this case, a foreign, exotic, internationally-not-recognized one.

This is a HUGE red flag for the securities and exchange commission to come in and shut down when it gets big enough for seizure or outright Cease and Desist from the local AG's.

I saw this with US minted gold coins back in the 80s. Same concept, different product, but in the same field. Too dangerous to be involved long term. The problem will be that the owners will just walk away with their millions (if they havent sent it offshore beforehand) but leave a lot of sheeple with nothing in their wake.

So, the problem in MY opinion, isnt MLM per se, its the product for starters... (money for almost money - very dangerous grounds)

• Upvote 1

Don't know if it's the same guy, but there's another Robert Hoffman who is kind of a financial "ambulance chaser". He'll tell you everything you don't want to know about him - for a really long time - and say nothing about whatever the flavor of the month it is to get rich quick. Don't listen, put the phone down and back away from the table. ...

To be fair, network marketing was proven a viable and legal business concept by attorney Gerald Nehra years ago.

The preface was that it involved a product which could be bought and sold for x, and at the time, the only stipulation the goverment side took was that there was proof that at least 70% of the purchases of the 'reps' were resold.

The problem is that many scams using the guise of network marketing, use it as a means to sell bic pens for a mont blanc price, or sometimes only focus on the 'recuiting' with inordinate

'entry' or what the industry calls 'front loading' the incomming rep so he can 'maximize' his commissions.

Sadly, there are wolves in ALL fields, not just MLM

The problem I see with THIS particular program is that they are rellying HEAVILY on a FUTURE value of a currency. In this case, a foreign, exotic, internationally-not-recognized one.

This is a HUGE red flag for the securities and exchange commission to come in and shut down when it gets big enough for seizure or outright Cease and Desist from the local AG's.

I saw this with US minted gold coins back in the 80s. Same concept, different product, but in the same field. Too dangerous to be involved long term. The problem will be that the owners will just walk away with their millions (if they havent sent it offshore beforehand) but leave a lot of sheeple with nothing in their wake.

So, the problem in MY opinion, isnt MLM per se, its the product for starters... (money for almost money - very dangerous grounds)

Agreed. The best successful MLM in history is Amway!

now you know you have seen it all MLM IQD.....It's been around for awhile, I actually spoke to them inquiring about opening a warka account, they were knowledgeable but it's no easier through them then you doing it personally, I know it's not that hard, I'm just busy.