Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EGYPTIAN PRESIDENT TO RESIGN

HYDRANT

good riddance i say egypt will be a better place now without being under such evil men.

Agreed. Yesterday on Democracy.org I saw an Interview taken on Tahrir Square to this young Doctor who is one of the Leaders of the Protesters. He speaks good English. The things he said and the feelings he described really moved me to tears.

These People are courageous, brave and I do admire them and respect them totally.

• Upvote 1

What you do not know is that Mulbarak was going to resign anyway before the protest began do to very poor health. He is suffering from Cancer and he and his family had already made arrangements for a new treatment, which is only being given in Germany. We will never know why the dark forces picked that moment knowing full well of his illness to throw Egypt and its people in chaos. Or maybe we do know for it is not unusual for certain "political forces" and I am not mentioning any 'names' (but they know who they are) to take advantage of a situation.

I pray that Egypt returns to a peaceful state and moves forward in the Freedom that its people, its lnad and its Republic deserves.

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

Jac, I have heard that he intended to have his son replace him and that's one of the things that triggerred the demonstrations. They didn't want thirty more years of Mubarak. I have a hard time believing that he took $70 billion though. That sounds like anti-Mubarak rhetoric.

• Upvote 1

Jac, I have heard that he intended to have his son replace him and that's one of the things that triggerred the demonstrations. They didn't want thirty more years of Mubarak. I have a hard time believing that he took $70 billion though. That sounds like anti-Mubarak rhetoric.

It is true however "son" replacement was in the event that Mulbarak died so as to not to leave the country without a leader. There would have been elections and the son would not have stayed in office.

A lot has happened while Mulbarak has been ill for thelast three or more years. I am certain some of which, he may not have known about. Until recently this year outside of his intmate family there were only the select few who knew that he was even ill.

In reality he fought to keep the same factions out of Egypt that run Iran and a few other questionable locations. Whether he was successful time will tell. Hopefully he will see

Egypt remain a free Republic and have peace in his heart when he does pass on.

BTW that is anti Mulbarak rhetoric promoted and designed to keep Egypt in choas and the people in constant state of anger. I am amazed for most part Egyptians are thoughtful people who do not allow others to incite their emotions. It must have took a long time to infiltrate the minds of all of the people. It is staggering to think about however I hope for the best for Egypt as we need to remember she has brought culture to the world that we may have never known.

Remember King Akhenaten of Egypt instituted a Democracy in Ancient Egypt and gave his people freedom. Of course in the end he was as history reports it he was killed by the enemies of such a government in Egypt.

Edited by Jac

OK EGYPT'S PRESIDENT PASSES SOME CONTROL TO THE VP - REFUSES TO STEP DOWN BEFORE SEPTEMBER - THIS WILL BE BAD IMO - IRAN NOT SAYING THEY WILL DO SAME AS IT SPILLS OVER - JORDAN CABINENT ALL FIRED 2 WEEKS AGO

IRAQ COULD BECOME A HERO AND RV NOW PLUS OPEN OIL TO ALL UNLESS THE CANAL IS CLOSED DUE TO WAR!

VERY FRAGILE RIGHT NOW BUT COULD BE THE TIMING WE NEEDED TO PUSH THE RV

• Upvote 1