Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boots-on-the-Ground Info: 2/10/11

Intel Post from zzz

(COPY AND PASTE) NOT MY SOURCE!!!

i have spoken with one of my iraqi sub contractors that i work with side by side here at a military base outside of An Nasriyah. I asked him several questions and he and 2 others of his fellow co-workers were very excited and enthusiastic to speek with me. theese questions were asked in such a way not to offend these hard working very humbled individuals. i have to admit it has taken me some time to come out and ask them of any info that they may have. this particular individual has been with me to the Bank Of Baghdad on several different occasions to help translate with the workers at the bank. (fyi, the workers at the bank have no clue or at least act like they have no clue) he is fully aware of my investment with the dinars and has spoken with me at times about it. i will address the question and answers in a numbered fashion:

1. do you have a ration card?

2. is the GOI seated?

3. have you heard anything about the new iraqi dinar?

4. what have you heard about the new value of the dinar?

he and his fellow co-workers answered the questions in the following manner. keep in mind theese guys live in a village just outside of Nasriyah. so for them to have this info definately means the PEOPLE are talking!

1. no sir we do not have a ration card, we bring the “big boss” at the grocery store warehouse a piece of paper every month and he gives my family of 10 the following items.

-2 kilos of rice per person

-2 kilos of sugar per person

-1 kilo of cooking oil

-2 bars of soap per person

-3/4 kilo of laundry soap for whole family

-1/4 kilo of tea per person

-9 kilos of yeast for whole family to make bread

-no gas for generators anymore they used to get 40 gallons a month, but now they have to but it them selves from Nasriyah

2. there are still 4 seats that need to have “big bosses” (this term is always used for people in power from theese guys) it was heard on the news (yes he does have a t.v in his home. he actually has 4 all equiped with satalite recievers) what seats are left to be filled.

-police “big boss”

-security “big boss”

-military “big boss”

-intelligence “big boss” it was unclear what he meant by that but his description was a “big boss” who listens to whats going on in other countries. so thats why im calling it an intelligence official. i may be wrong.

3. yes there is going to be new dinar and coins. the dinar will be without the last 3 zeros. 25000 wil now be 25 and so on. the people are talking about this and are very excited and looking forward to the new money. but do not know when it will start being used or handed out.

4.we are hearing on the news that all countries have signed a paper stating that the dinar will be recognized through out the world and will be exchangeable. the only country left to sign is KUWAIT. (he kept calling this paper “paper 7″) kuwait will not sign “paper 7″ untill they are paid back the money that was stolen from them by saddam (as he raised his foot and showed me the sole of his shoe). once the kuwaitis sign this paper our money is going to go way up and your (usd) money will go down. it should be “same same” as the kuwaiti dollar and possibly even more.

there you have it ladies and gentleman. i hope this helps shed some light and maybe even a better perspective from what a little hard working man who lives in a village knows and what he has been hearing. he and his fellow co-workers were tickled pink to sit and speak with me. i ended our conversation telling them the world is watching and praying for them, and soon very soon they will be a major contributor to the world market. they all told me that they know other countries want to do buisness with there country. they keept mentioning the electric problem out here. i told them that i read on here that 2 companies are ready and i believe got a contract to come in and bulid power plants so they can have power all the time, and not just a few hours at a time. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THERE FACES!!!!!! they told me (like i have anything to do with it) “thank you, thank you sir!” then they looked to the heavens and said something in arabic. one final note which i felt was so amazing. they kept calling the U.S. the father of iraq. not sure the meaning of that but they said it over and over again during our conversation.

Might be presented before but its a first for me. Just goes to show you how these people are looking forward and excited about something that we take for granted. God help them.

• Upvote 4

3. yes there is going to be new dinar and coins. the dinar will be without the last 3 zeros. 25000 wil now be 25 and so on. the people are talking about this and are very excited and looking forward to the new money. but do not know when it will start being used or handed out.

It's no secert that the large bills are going to to be eventually replaced. What we need to look at is the decrease in the flow of the large bills. Despite our hopes there will be no sudden changes... I know this because I was in Iraq directly involved with the new banking system. The goverment, the budget and the release of funds are only the start of things to come. There is too much Dinar in circulation. Iraq is going to take steps to reduce this by small increases in value and gradually removing the large bills.THINK LONG TERM....We will see pennies before we see dollars!

Edited by labuti