Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Veitnamese Dong

vern

I never said, that Vietnam would or could replace China, however, if all the other asian countries were smart (and they are) this is a huge opportunity for all of them to fill the void, that China would leave. Just because it's set on a crawling peg, doesn't mean that it can't be changed. As we have seen with Iraq, many things can happen. Very true, it could lop. Either way, my investment is not going to break me ~ I think it's worth a shot.

Either way, my investment is not going to break me ~ I think it's worth a shot

I agre with that, I have 4 million and could give a rats a$$ on how long I sit on it, I firmly believe it will give me one hell of a return(350.00)Invested one of these days.........Just thinking positive.. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

I do know that I read that they are going to be drilling for oil off the coast of Vietnam ... here is a link ...

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-05-13/salamander-ceo-expects-north-vietnam-to-be-oil-region-update1-.html Never say Never Keepmwlknfny .... there may be some good that comes from the dong in the future. [/b

• Upvote 2

Doesnt Adam have a site for this Veitnamese Dong? I thot i saw something about it here and he sells it? Could someone tell me about it also.I Thankyou all as always-Vern :)

This is what gets me -- people here want information and they need it when they ask. Then you get people who Think they are funny and waste peoples time- Then yo finally get an answer-

Dinartrade sells it

Thankyou

This is what gets me -- people here want information and they need it when they ask. Then you get people who Think they are funny and waste peoples time- Then yo finally get an answer-

snapback.pngsalespro, on 11 February 2011 - 07:57 AM, said:

Dinartrade sells it

Am I missing something? If you look on page 1 of your post, there are several answers to your question. There is nothing wrong with having a little fun.

• Downvote 1