Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Veitnamese Dong

vern

Hey Vern,

The banks have it! At least the ones with a foreign currency department. Much cheaper at the banks as well. Dinar Trade carries it too, alot more expensive! Right now, through the banks, you could be a Vietnamese millionaire for the cost of 2 for dinner! Cheap investment, who knows what it's gonna do ~ if you are a gambler like the majority of us ~ go for it. I have some, too.

I belive its called dongtalk.com. Happy waiting, we have some too.

That is correct!!!! Thank you for that!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dont waste your time or money on VND......its not going anywhere anytime soon....not to mention it WILL redenominate.......there was way too much hype by the same retarded gurus that tell you the dinar is going to revalue everyday......spend your money on something with more of a chance on making you a profit.....Vietnam has NOTHING of worth to the world.....they wont be a global powerhouse like Iraq will with their oil reserves.......nothing to sustain a higher rate.....they have done nothing but actually devalue it a couple times the past year or so.......you can do better....

Dont waste your time or money on VND......its not going anywhere anytime soon....not to mention it WILL redenominate.......there was way too much hype by the same retarded gurus that tell you the dinar is going to revalue everyday......spend your money on something with more of a chance on making you a profit.....Vietnam has NOTHING of worth to the world.....they wont be a global powerhouse like Iraq will with their oil reserves.......nothing to sustain a higher rate.....they have done nothing but actually devalue it a couple times the past year or so.......you can do better....

I don't know about that. Chinese imports will be more expensive starting mid-year, here's a chance for Vietnam to ramp up their production capabilities. Companies like Wal-mart and the like, will be looking to other asian countries for product, be it Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, etc.. So who knows!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know about that. Chinese imports will be more expensive starting mid-year, here's a chance for Vietnam to ramp up their production capabilities. Companies like Wal-mart and the like, will be looking to other asian countries for product, be it Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, etc.. So who knows!

Yes speaking of that the chinese yuan or yen (whatever lol) is something to look into because we are pressuring them so hard to bring their levels up but for the VND to do anything drastic before redenominating is not likely at all.....the exchange rate is like 19,000 to 1 lol.......they dont have the resources to produce like china does....they are small cookies compared to what china exports......not much of a chance for the VND to make any significant jumps....with high inflation problems and a money supply believed to be almost 3 times the amount of Iraq there is no way they can just straight up revalue.....not to mention their currency is set on a crawling peg which means it cannot make big jumps either way......it would take more then 20 years for the VND to just gradually get close to even the dinars current value WITHOUT lopping.....

Yes speaking of that the chinese yuan or yen (whatever lol) is something to look into because we are pressuring them so hard to bring their levels up but for the VND to do anything drastic before redenominating is not likely at all.....the exchange rate is like 19,000 to 1 lol.......they dont have the resources to produce like china does....they are small cookies compared to what china exports......not much of a chance for the VND to make any significant jumps....with high inflation problems and a money supply believed to be almost 3 times the amount of Iraq there is no way they can just straight up revalue.....not to mention their currency is set on a crawling peg which means it cannot make big jumps either way......it would take more then 20 years for the VND to just gradually get close to even the dinars current value WITHOUT lopping.....
I never said, that Vietnam would or could replace China, however, if all the other asian countries were smart (and they are) this is a huge opportunity for all of them to fill the void, that China would leave. Just because it's set on a crawling peg, doesn't mean that it can't be changed. As we have seen with Iraq, many things can happen. Very true, it could lop. Either way, my investment is not going to break me ~ I think it's worth a shot.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, plenty of manufacturing moving to Vietnam. This is a long term investment, but at the current pricing, a pretty cheap investment.

Hey, I got 10,000,000 Dong for only $600 at my local bank. I think it was Wells Fargo.. Don't need to hit a website. Just call around to a couple local banks. Last I checked, the exchange rate has gone down quite a bit on the Dong, so you should be able to get it much cheeper.

As far as how long will it take to RV? Who knows. I personally think it's no more speculative than the Dinar. People have been saying the Dinar would RV any day, and they have been saying that for several years. Who knows when it will really happen. I personally think that it WILL happen and soon, but if we are all honest, it is really all speculation be it Dinar or Dong. We hope they will RV. All evidence says it will. The Dinar seems more likely to RV sooner, but I've seen posted here and there places that say that several currencies will RV at the same time, or within a very short period of time and that the Dong is in that list. May be rumor, probably is, but that's why it's posted here :)

Dong is REALLY a very low cost investment, so if you've got a few hundred extra bucks lying around that you won't need for the forseeable future, buy some Dong. If you're lucky, you'll be a millionaire from the investment. If you're not, oh well.. you're only out a few hundred, and if you change your mind, you can go to the bank and sell it back, without losing much $$..

Just MHO.. (My Humble Opinion)...

Them's that know don't tell,

Them's that tell don't know...

• Upvote 2