Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My meeting at Wells Fargo in Atlanta

talladegaman

OMFG can people stop bothering the bank they dont know Sh**. Even if they did they wouldn't tell you let this happen sheesh on its own time I repeat many banks dont even ant to deal with it or know anything about it. Its a speculative risky investment. Yes, but IMHO betterthan playing the lotto or stock market. We know the potential, of Iraq and what it has to offer to the world. Now, with this said we have seen some articles stating they plan onto raise the dinar against the U.S dollar well this can only mean one thing INCREASE THE EXCHANGE RATE sometime. No one knows when but is surely to happen in the future stop bothering banks they dont know anything.

Thank you easyrider, that's something else I was told my my moms friend with BofA. She said that each teller has their own way of getting people to stop coming in and bothering them about this. I feel for them kind of, they're bank tellers not fortune tellers. Even if they do find out something they can't exactly go around telling people about it and anything a teller hears is just rumor anyway.

A friend of my mother who happens to be a corp. employee with Bank of America is the one that got me interested in the Dinar. She happens to hold quite a bit too so I'm pretty sure I can trust this is NOT a scam or a get rich slow scheme. This is my first time ever investing in any type of currency so it might not be that comforting coming from a newbie but she's helped my mom make quite a bit of money in the past so I'm keeping positive on this one. biggrin.gif

God Bless and GO RV!!!!!

The idea is it could be a scam and it could be a get rich slow scheme...but we have decided to gather here to discuss intelligently (for the most partlaugh.gif ) the facts, figures and speculation together. We are all very hopeful, but realistic. If you want sunshine and rainbows there are sights like that too. Here you take the good with the bad news together and talk about it. My hope is to meet many of you someday at a Dinarvets reunion and get hammered drunk and laugh our a**es off about all of the things we've endured together. I just really HOPE it's at the RITZ in Cancun and not the Super-8 in Flagstaff. You dig?

Edited by Hope Floats.Rates Dont

OK i have kept my mouth shut about people going to tellers and managers and asking questions.....it is like going to walmart and talking to a cashier or a "manager" about what corporate is doing...they do not know.....Im not saying that tellers or Cashiers are dumb in any way...Im just saying they are not exactly in the loop...nor do they really care to be.

We had a restaurant here is Tulsa and we deposited a lot of cash on a daily basis. When we walk in we are treated like king and queen...they open a line for us and we know some of the state managers on a first name basis. I have asked them (and even a OWNER of one of the largest banks in our state..he is on the board at our daughters school) and even HE does not know anymore than most of us. He says when it happens we will all know at the same time. there is no backscreen warnings that he is ever heard of.

• Upvote 2

okay this is my first ever post but it is a post that did happen and happened today!!! I had read numerous post from others about a friend of a friend of a second cousin that went to a bank and spoke to a teller about dinars and was told "oh, yeah we can take them next week and you will be glad". well, i decided to go ON MY OWN to Wells Fargo and ask MYSELF about the dinars and what they expect to happen. So here is my experience: A friend of a friend, see what i mean omg i hate that!!! I went to Wells Fargo in Atlanta GA, located downtown on Piedmont Street. I went in and asked to speak to a teller about foreign currency. The female at the counter went and got another lady named Janet and she came out from behind the counter to talk to me. I asked her about the iraqi dinar and she looked at me and smiled. She told me their bank has no knowledge of anything related to an exchange of their currency and she would no because she is the rep for all Well Fargo banks in the south region for foreign currency trade. I asked her when she believed they would begin training for this currency and she told me she wouldn't think anytime soon. I asked her about the machine used to count the money and she told me shed had heard of that type of machine but no Wells Fargo bank in the US has such a machine nor are they training to take any iraqi currency. She asked if I had bought them inline and I told her "yes" . She told me it was just like a penny stock and maybe one day it would be worth 2 pennies or maybe it would be worth 20 cents but that she wouldn't count on retiring anytime soon. I told her all about the rumors of a RV and she stated she wished me the best but that apparently other people had false hopes that arent true at this time. I was there for over 30 minutes talking to her and she seemed very honest and actually gave me her card and information if i needed to contact her again. Now, with all this said, I dont understand why people have to get on here and post such false reports of something that isnt true. I have invested in thesee dinars just like you (pumpers) and I want the best for everyone but why would you put people thru the agony of lie after lie? i relaize why now, just to sell more dinars!!!! well dont do it people, invest what you can afford to lose and no more. this may never come and 20 years from now you will wonder why you waisted your life looking for an RV that never really existed. Sorry for being so hard just honest!!!

I just keep asking this question over and over again.........Why do people go to their local bank and ask them about Iraq and the IQD ?? They have NO clue as to what you are talking about. If you are going there to check and see if the IQD exists, maybe this investment is not for you. Just food for thought.

• Upvote 1

Stop with bank stuff people. Bank employees would not know anything about RV just like how apple store sales associates don't know anything about new apple products, when it will be in store.

It's all about the upper people in the organization that would have some sort of ideas, but the regular bank people. Not even the BRANCH MANAGER.

Lets not really get into this "my wife's sister's friend who happened to have a cousin that has a boyfriend and he said his sister's boss that works in wells fargo said yada yada yada..."

• Upvote 1